bigt10 is offline Member

TRT as a Form of Male Birth Control

Hey before i was reading an article saying that TRT has been used as a form of male birth control.

The same is why guys say that cant get anyone pregnant on cycle because you are sterile or somewhat.

I don't have the article but apparently since injecting testosterone from outside the body will tell your body to stop producing its own testosterone from the Testicles, therefore sperm production is not possible or highly unlikely.??

I am wondering if you can get a doctor or a urologist to prescribe you a TRT program for this purpose.

My Main question here is can you get a urologist or a doctor to give you an Injectable TRT program for this purpose even if your normal testosterone is fine. Then simply go off it when you choose to not be sterile. Obviously with some PCT or something. But the only worry i would have is if you surpress your own natural testosterone for this long such a period of a few years what are the chances it will come back or to be sterile again.

Thanks!
    Last edited by bigt10; 12-02-2008 at 11:16 PM.

onelv is offline New Member

birth control

They used to use Deca for male birth control in Australia but was abused.Yes you are right but shutting down your endo system for that long is VERY bad.I had a friend who did test for a year and it took him a year to get back to normal.Hey if you have kids ok but otherwise b careful.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Even though it might reduce the chance of pregnancy, testosterone is ineffective as far as birth control. Many, many people have gotten their gf/wife pregnant while on test.

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern;4321***
    Even though it might reduce the chance of pregnancy, testosterone is ineffective as far as birth control. Many, many people have gotten their gf/wife pregnant while on test.
    VEry very true, some even thought they could bang without a condem and not get a baby.. well 8 months later they defintaly thougt different,, true story. i know of 2 people

EBuck is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern;4321***
    I would add that my wife and I have been banging like rabbits.

While the chance may be reduced, the frequency of 'practice' is increased drastically, which ultimately increases your chances of getting her preggers.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Testosterone is not ineffective in fact 96% men after 3months cant be father. Based on studies all men recovered after discontinuation of testosterone after 24months.

Remember no PCT!!!!
    after 6months 67% was fully recovered
    after 12months was 90% fully recovered
    and finaly all 100% was good to go after 24months

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sorel_C View Post
    VEry very true, some even thought they could bang without a condem and not get a baby.. well 8 months later they defintaly thougt different,, true story. i know of 2 people
    Sperm maturation last 72days. If you start cycle and you cycle last 2months and you make your wife/girlfriend happy in 4th week of your cycle... you are still fertile! Your sperm account decrease after 2months but ist not in azoospermia level.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    Hey before i was reading an article saying that TRT has been used as a form of male birth control.

The same is why guys say that cant get anyone pregnant on cycle because you are sterile or somewhat.

I don't have the article but apparently since injecting testosterone from outside the body will tell your body to stop producing its own testosterone from the Testicles, therefore sperm production is not possible or highly unlikely.??

I am wondering if you can get a doctor or a urologist to prescribe you a TRT program for this purpose.

My Main question here is can you get a urologist or a doctor to give you an Injectable TRT program for this purpose even if your normal testosterone is fine. Then simply go off it when you choose to not be sterile. Obviously with some PCT or something. But the only worry i would have is if you surpress your own natural testosterone for this long such a period of a few years what are the chances it will come back or to be sterile again.

Thanks!
    There are only a few countries that this is common practice in, you would have to be a national of one of those countries to get TRT for that purpose.
    China have used test e for male birth control for years.

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    Wow...I'll be screwed if I ever want kids, especially being 33. I've been on Doc prescribed TRT for over a year now. Looks like no kids for me for a looooong time!!!

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombguy View Post
    Wow...I'll be screwed if I ever want kids, especially being 33. I've been on Doc prescribed TRT for over a year now. Looks like no kids for me for a looooong time!!!
    dont kid yourself bud,, you still got a chance of getting a girl knnock'dup!! just be safe when with the mistress, lol

Thread Information