TheKing. is offline Junior Member

Took my first shot! + LAB RESULTS

So, I went in for my first shot today, It was a 200mg shot. Next week I get a 100 mg shot. It is going to be 100 per week from here on out.

Also, I got a copy of my lab results back from the test my doc gave me a couple weeks ago. Here are the levels.

FSH 2.1 REFERENCE RANGE 1.2-19.2
    PROLACTIN 6.0 RR 2.0-13.0
    LH 3.4 RR 1.2-8.6
    TESTOSTERONE 176.2 RR 400-1080
    T4 .86 RR .56-1.64
    TSH 2.34 RR .4-4.6

Tell me if my tests give you any ideas please. Do I need to be on TRT or is it possible I have another problem?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I am going to guess that the way you feel in the next couple of weeks will answer your question.

At total test 176.2 you should feel like crap. 100mg a week should fix that.

I have heard about docs using HCG to stimulate natural production rather than going the replacement route.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    WHile on andro gel i had total test @ 116...... My strength levels were the same with 1Rep max's , but with volume my muscles lost reps and felt a very strange soreness like strained feeling instead of a pump..... That's all the diff I noticed besides being moody more than usual, getting mad and such. Good thing your on the injections!

TheKing. is offline Junior Member
    Interestingly, I feel good already. It may be mental, but I feel a lot warmer.. and have more energy.. Am I trippin?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing. View Post
    Interestingly, I feel good already. It may be mental, but I feel a lot warmer.. and have more energy.. Am I trippin?

Yes... Yes you are.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing. View Post
    I felt that way within 48 hours of my first shot. It could be placebo though.

Thread Information