TheKing. is offline Junior Member

Question for TRT patients.

How long after you started TRT did you start noticing morning erections again. Do your morning erections occur right when you wake up or does it sometimes happen in the middle of the night and you wake up to notice it and go back to bed. I often get the woodies in the middle of the night when sleeping or if I wake up briefly very early morning.. I remember when I was younger I used to get them right when I woke up.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I used to get them once in a while in the morning, but I think when I went on HRT, I got them almost every morning after a couple weeks. sometimes when I wake up or just after. I have to get up early for work so it is hard to remember.

Are you on HRT or having trouble?

I just started on TRT and am wondering how long before I should notice anything significant as far as that area is concerned.. I am feeling a bit more horny than usual.. But, not unbelievable morning erections yet.. I remember when I took propecia for a few months, I had crazy erections in the morning.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    What are your test levels? What did the doc give you and how much are you taking?

When I was tested a few weeks ago, I was around 170. Range was 400-800.
    On Tuesday, I was shot with 200 Test Cypionate . My first shot. No significant morning wood today either.. I am supposed to take a 100mg shot on this coming tuesday, but I am going to request to take another 200mg shot until I feel a difference and then lower to 100mg. My doctor was saying something about how when testosterone is so low in the body for such a long time, it takes a strong amount initially to saturate all the protein in the body for synthesis or something.. Anyhow, I feel a little bit more aggressive today, is this normal? Like my temper is a little shorter than usual.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If you were an asshole before you started taking steroids , then you'll be a
    a-hole on them. How old are you?????

Quote Originally Posted by TheKing. View Post
    Anyhow, I feel a little bit more aggressive today, is this normal? Like my temper is a little shorter than usual.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I bet you will start feeling it more in a week or so. I think I remember feeling it after a week and then it was full on after about 3 weeks.

I don't know about your aggression and temper. It must just be a coincidence. I don't believe in roid rage even at cycle dosages. Most guys I know on HRT experience more stable moods.

I would run 100 mgs a week for a month and have your doc retest your levels. That seems to be the most common dose.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    If you were an asshole before you started taking steroids , then you'll be a
    a-hole on them. How old are you?????
    lol. By shorter temper I don't mean I was considering beating the shit out of someone.. I mean I just felt a little bit more irritable today more than other days. I am 27. I guess the meaning of "Asshole" is probably very subjective..
    I've been called it before, but never really thought about whether I was one or not... LoL

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    I bet you will start feeling it more in a week or so. I think I remember feeling it after a week and then it was full on after about 3 weeks.

I don't know about your aggression and temper. It must just be a coincidence. I don't believe in roid rage even at cycle dosages. Most guys I know on HRT experience more stable moods.

I would run 100 mgs a week for a month and have your doc retest your levels. That seems to be the most common dose.
    Thanks for the positive input. I guess we will stick to the plan.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    It will take about five weeks to start getting the full effects of the Test.

natureboy is offline Member
    Just give it some time bro. You will be your old self before long.

Thread Information