StayFit1 is offline Junior Member

Could this be my problem?

ok, i think i am coming to conclusion on some of my issues. Let me see if this might be right?

I have high estrogen in body. Estrogen dominant. SHBG was 59 and e2 was 53 as well as high cortisol. I read that this causes high histamine release in body.

Now, my symptoms seem to be histamine related. I have reddish skin when i am hot or flush. I seem to flush on and off all day for no reason. Not really ahot flash because i dont sweat or anythig...just prickly hot feeling on face. I have red rash that doesnt itch or raised. this all seems related to histamine. I have had TONS of test to figure it out and all came back ok except the hromonal. I went to eye docs about red eyes. That could be linked to high histame as well...right? This is all due to estrogen dominance i would assume?//If so, i think this is verywell causing all my issues. When i workout, my skin turns awkwardlyreddish....thinking that is histamine release. Let me know if you think i am on to something and what i should take? Thinking about taking 6-OXO to get the estrogen down???Safe or do something else. Let me know.

Thanks

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    very interesting post....never read any histamine related posts in the hormone/steroid forum or anywhere else at that
    but yes 53 e2 if thats estradiol thats pretty high and if thats all you can get your hands on is that otc estro block then i would try it but fallen gave you the best product name if you can get it.....good luck and keep us posted...very interesting thread

Thread Information