ndixon1517 is offline New Member

Need substitute for DECA

Currently on 400mg Test Cyp week.
    Was also on 300mg DECA week with 400mg Test
    Using Letro for Gyno control.
    I plan on dropping the DECA and would like to know what would be a good sub. for it that would accomplish the same benefits? Thx.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    equipoise would be a milder substitute, You wont get the same gains but it will help.

ilovesus is offline Member
    You should have just stayed on it. Why did u stop?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    You should have just stayed on it. Why did u stop?
    Because of the length it stays in your system. I'll be applying for some jobs in about 6 months that drug test for DECA . I've been off it for 4 months now.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by ndixon1517 View Post
    Because of the length it stays in your system. I'll be applying for some jobs in about 6 months that drug test for DECA. I've been off it for 4 months now.
    Well your still fvcked because Deca stays in your system for at least 18 months. What job would drug test for Deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Well your still fvcked because Deca stays in your system for at least 18 months. What job would drug test for Deca ?
    Yes, I've also heard maybe less time depending on ones metabolism. I'm hoping less for me. Testing for a city job. I know they test for Streoids. I'm assuming DECA would be on the list. I don't know because I loooved being on DECA.

I never heard of a city job that tests for juice
    Yes, I've also heard maybe less time depending on ones metabolism. I'm hoping less for me. Testing for a city job. I know they test for Streoids. I'm assuming DECA would be on the list. I don't know because I loooved being on DECA.

City Law enforcement

lol Dam that sucks for you man. I know alot of people in law enforcement. City and state and they never get tested for juice..
    City Law enforcement

Not once your in, but during the hiring process. I know they do a drug screen test. I'm assuming they drug Test for Test also??

bro why would they only test for deca lol and not test! Just because there doing a drug screening does not mean that they test for juice. I think youl be fine.
    Not once your in, but during the hiring process. I know they do a drug screen test. I'm assuming they drug Test for Test also??

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Testing for the actual steroids is pretty pricey. I am about to enter the Sheriff's academy process, and my friend just went through it, and they drug test after the polygraph but I do not believe it is for steroids...I could be wrong? Steer clear of EVERYTHING else.

Well keep me updated on what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesus View Post
    bro why would they only test for deca lol and not test! Just because there doing a drug screening does not mean that they test for juice. I think youl be fine.
    If they test for Test I'll be fine because I have a Doctor's script for it. I have Hypogandism. Just worried that they'ed test for DECA also.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am 99.9999 percent positive you will not be tested for steroids . no one i have ever known has ever been tested. only time law-enforcement is tested for something like that is if you discharge your weapon or what not. Even if they did test you it would more than likely not be for steroid metabolites. They would first test your T levels and that would determine further expensive testing.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    I am 99.9999 percent positive you will not be tested for steroids. no one i have ever known has ever been tested. only time law-enforcement is tested for something like that is if you discharge your weapon or what not. Even if they did test you it would more than likely not be for steroid metabolites. They would first test your T levels and that would determine further expensive testing.
    Yes I agree. They do not test for steroids on entry

Ok cool. Thanks guys. I'll just continue with DECA then.

ROIDSR4ME is offline Junior Member
    Uhhh I am in HR type of postion at a law enforcement aganecy (not disclosing with one) & it really depends on the city or county with what they test for. I know of some places that DO test for performace enhancers, so I wouldn't risk your career on a few peoples opinion on the internet.....

Quote Originally Posted by ROIDSR4ME View Post
    Uhhh I am in HR type of postion at a law enforcement aganecy (not disclosing with one) & it really depends on the city or county with what they test for. I know of some places that DO test for performace enhancers, so I wouldn't risk your career on a few peoples opinion on the internet.....
    Right person to talk with ndixon1517

fiveoooh is offline New Member
    I think ROIDS said it best. If thats what you really want to do I would stay away from it. Though I dont know of any LE that tests for Deca . Also if they do a poly bet your ass their going to ask if you have used illegal drugs that you havent disclosed. Of course Im just guessing since I have no first hand knowledge ; )

Good luck 5.0

Thread Information