Thread: Hrt and acne

pidol is offline New Member

Hrt and acne

Hello guys,

I am 32 yrs old and had been using testosterone enanthate for 16 weeks now. I started with 250mg weekly for a month but after lab results my levels were too high at 1450 and my cholesterol was 265. I continued with 125mg every 2 weeks but after a month I started having acne on my face only. I have been having acne for 2 months now and the breakouts does not stop. What do you think I must do? My dermatologist does not know what to do now. I have been using arimedex half tablet 2x week. I need your help guys

redthob is offline Junior Member
    keep skin clean,try using something to control the oil like "neutrogena with salicylic acid".
    Don't eat sweet oily junk food or sugary drinks.
    Try to get some sunshine to help dry up oily skin.
    And there's an antibiotic called "minocycline" your doc can prescribe.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    You went from 250 a week to 125 every two weeks? That sounds drastic. 62 a week, that would be lower than natural normal levels?

I could see the 250 a week leading to acne problems. I have some minor acne on my back with 200 week.

What do you think is better? Going higher to 125mg a week? Do I need to use HCG , can I use clomid and nolvadex while on the testosterone ? I noticed that my balls is shrinking

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pidol View Post
    Hello guys,

I am 32 yrs old and had been using testosterone enanthate for 16 weeks now. I started with 250mg weekly for a month but after lab results my levels were too high at 1450 and my cholesterol was 265. I continued with 125mg every 2 weeks but after a month I started having acne on my face only. I have been having acne for 2 months now and the breakouts does not stop. What do you think I must do? My dermatologist does not know what to do now. I have been using arimedex half tablet 2x week. I need your help guys
    Your hormones fluctuating is what is causing the acne. I would switch to 125mg a week, injecting 2x a week, have bloodwork and adjust from there. just use saylic acid and benzol peroxide. If your skin gets dry use a non clogging skin creme. Aveno is a good brand.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You need to chill and stop changing the doses around. Go to 125mg a week and stay there, the acne will clear when your test levels are stable. Also you are taking to much arimidex I would reduce that to 1/4 tablet twice a week

Thank you. I noticed that my acne started when I started injecting every 2 weeks. My other concern is I noticed that my balls kinda shrank. What should I use for this? You guys know more better than this than my doc.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by pidol View Post
    Thank you. I noticed that my acne started when I started injecting every 2 weeks. My other concern is I noticed that my balls kinda shrank. What should I use for this? You guys know more better than this than my doc.
    You use a drug called HCG for that a common brand name is Pregnyl. Google it

Thanks how will I use HCG . How many iu per injection and every how many days?

Thread Information