Thread: TRT & Acne

BigDog225 is offline New Member

TRT & Acne

As a teen had acne really bad. Did a treatment of accutane after all other things failed and been great every sense then. Over ten years ago. I get one or two once in a while since then. Never really anything to speak of.

Started 100mg week Test Cyp & .25 Arimidex EOD for under a month. Woke up yesterday with 3 pimples on my face. 3 more today. Ive heard that the Oil could cause it. Should I switch to Enanthate which uses a different oil? I really dont want a huge outbreak like when I was a teen. That was horrible. Eating clean, low sat fats, no grease etc. Has anyone else had a similar story to mine. If not any thoughts are appreciated. Im seeing my trt doc Tuesday.

pidol is offline New Member
    I am having the same problems. Had been using enanthate for the past 4 motns and having outbreaks for the past 2 months now. I have been using erythromicin, retinol, and other topical creams my dermatologist has prescribed me but no help. Also b5. Guys help us out here!

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    How old are you guy's ? I am 35 and have very light break out from deca . Test never gives me problems.

sanyad is offline New Member
    Hi guys,
    During my teenage years, i've got same problem with yours. So what i did is to look for an immediate remedy that is available inside my house. After researching, i immediately apply it and believe me it works on me..make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples and acne before sleepping and wash it with warm water the next morning. Repeat for 2 weeks and you'll notice your acnes and pimples will disappear..Hope it works on you too.

pidol is offline New Member
    I am 32 yrs old. I hate this zits, I dont usually get acne before just a pimple every now and then. Noticed more breakouts with every 2 week injections rather than every week

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    im 28, on HRT - 200mg test E a week...

i have like 4 small ones on my back, nothing other than that...but they itch and it pisses me off cuz i cant reach them or pop them :P

BigDog225 is offline New Member
    Sanyad - I to was looking for a quick remedy.

On the day I posted this I was getting desperate.I found on the net somewhere a forum that was like 3 years old where people were using Head and Shoulders CLASSIC to resolve there issue and were reporting miracles. I tried it and it has cleared my face up 100% since my first post. Heres the steps. 1st rinse face with warm to hot water. Then apply H&S Classic to your face. No need to rub it in like lotion just apply it to the face. Let it sit for a 1 min or 2, then rinse off with cold water. Then let face air dry. Do this 3 times a day. Worked for me. Make sure you use H&S Classic. Once your face has cleared begin to cut back to once a day, then eventually to 2 times a week. Your face may get really dry during the first couple of days as your pours are dryed out but I dealt with that issue a lot easier then a face loaded with pimples by applying lotion to the dry areas. I also used this for a couple that popped up on my chest and shoulders. Good Luck!

Thread Information