im not happy with my current endo,they refuse to incorporate any anti estrogens in with the test and won't even think about using hcg along with the test..i have had gyno symptoms and my blodwork shows elevated estrogen levels,there opinion was to lower the testim.
so i think i should go to a new doc..
does anyone know a good progressive doc in the lehigh valley,pa area?
i asked my gen doctor for another refeeral but i haven't heard back yet, he is also against prescribing any anti estrogens so im kind of stuck in that way.