dino1013 is offline Junior Member

test c deca and anadrol ?

ok guys heres the deal as most of you in this forum im like you on trt myself and have never felt better.so i have a buddy who i just introduced to my doc(anti aging clinic) and hes goig to get started on test e 200mg wk and deca 200mg wk,he has worked out for years and done 3 other cycles in past 5 years(hes my workout partner)all test e cycles with d-bol kickstart(with reat results).so he wants to know when he starts his trt can he throw some anadrol 50 mg a day fot the 1st 4 weeks? i personally dont know to much about the drug and have never tried it myself so i am asking for him what you guys think,anybody out there added any anadrol to there trt? he is also running a-dex .25mg every 3 days.please be honest on how you guys feel about this thanks.dino

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Well yeah, he COULD. But why? He is going to grow like a weed if he is older and about to start HRT anyway, let alone with another 200 mg of deca . That will grow him more efficiently than drol for 4 weeks, and it won't hurt him at all. I personally recommend using deca at 50 mg or more below your test dose, but that is just me.

Thread Information