Thread: high estrogen

SilverTest is offline Senior Member

high estrogen

what are the negative effects of naturally high estrogen in males?

how common is it ?

anybody here who had it , took adex and got a lot better ??

when it is treated with AI , does the person need to continu to take it always , or does the system stabilize on its own ?

thanks guys

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I had non naturally high estrogen from test.

I felt tired and crappy.

Arimidex made me feel much better.

I am getting blood work in about a month and I don't know if I have to take forever or not.

Diet has much to do with it when you are natural. Alcohol reeks havoc on your estrogen levels. I think grapefruit juice does too.

Google diet and high e2 levels.

Most of the stuff will come up for women because hormone for women is more mainstream, but it is still good info.

http://www.attract.wales.nhs.uk/ques...uestion_id=843

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    what are the negative effects of naturally high estrogen in males?

how common is it ?

anybody here who had it , took adex and got a lot better ??

when it is treated with AI , does the person need to continu to take it always , or does the system stabilize on its own ?

thanks guys
    Gynomastia... enlarged prostate...

You can try to up the zinc intake as well. Zinc is a natural aromatase inhibitor. If you don't know already, aromatase is the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen.

wifor is offline Junior Member
    I think I have this also. I have been getting injections of Test Cyp every 12 to 14 days for the last 6 weeks and I started noticing that even when I drink a lot of h2o, I don't piss a lot and I have this bloated feeling. I was taking 100 mg of zinc but haven't for a week and I am really noticing it. Problem is I don't think my doctor will prescribe an anti-e. But I am happy with the dose of Test I am receiving and don't want to lower it. I am wondering if I should order something online. Haven't decided yet.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    dude , high estrogen is a bitch , get an AI over the internet or something ,and tweak everything so that you come to feel 100% functional system !!

Quote Originally Posted by wifor View Post
    I think I have this also. I have been getting injections of Test Cyp every 12 to 14 days for the last 6 weeks and I started noticing that even when I drink a lot of h2o, I don't piss a lot and I have this bloated feeling. I was taking 100 mg of zinc but haven't for a week and I am really noticing it. Problem is I don't think my doctor will prescribe an anti-e. But I am happy with the dose of Test I am receiving and don't want to lower it. I am wondering if I should order something online. Haven't decided yet.
    Splitting up the injections weekly will help as well.

Fallen Wyvern is right about splitting up the injections. Keeping a consistent level of all hormones in your system is a key to feeling well and keeping alot of negative sides at bay. Most people I know who are on HRT take there long acting test injectios either once or twice weekly. It kinda depends on whether you have to go to the doc to have them administered or not.

Thread Information