amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

brain mri - not fun

ever have a brain mri? did to day and it was like being put in to a coffin for about 35 minutes... it was so tight that my arms were pinned to my side & they had this do hicky thingy pinning my head in place ... not fun

W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member
    35 min? Damn, mine lasted 1 hour and 15 min. I kind of got if for the hell of it (just to check out and make sure I'm cool after all these years, and I'm about to start MMA training in a couple of months).

After I got out I swear to God I was in the weirdest trance. I heard that ----- ---- sound for about 2 hours afterwards and shit...I'm addicted to electronic music so...

I hated it. Won't do it again unless it's a must.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    ya and i had jeans on with button fly - why does that matter? some how the thing your in (we can call it a coffin) reacts to metal... so ever time it made that sound all the metal vibrated with it... my weding ring was like on fire with vibrations from that thing... two hours wow i would have needed some valum or something...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Mine wasnt that bad, i just fell asleep in there. Mine took maybe an hour or so. I had one done on my shoulder to. That one sucked because in about five minutes into it. My nuts started itching like all get out.

W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member
    Interesting you guys mention this, because I consciously remember my pelvis feeling weird and tingly as well. Made me think I metals in my digestive tract. I never thought about the zipper notion.

ya every one acts dif (they said) but they warned me about a tingling feeling in my groin from the metal injections they gave me

jnewton86 is offline Member
    lol, yep, had plenty of those done. each time is different, never know how long your gonna be in there

kickinit is offline Member
    i have had my back done three times and 1 head and neck after car accident no big deal some machines are louder than others back spasms in there suck though haha, otherwise i just sleep

thats a good question what is a back spasm?? like a cramp? or like it just keeps firing or twitching?

i had one(mri on head neck and back) cause i was hit by a car too and attacked after... broke all my ribs on left side, broke my eye orbital, the guy bit my finger in half(looser, they reattached it, finger works but no feeling) i was so druged all i remember is a group of people lifting me on that bed thing and then nothing - i was out!!!! i woke up in a dif room and not feeling great. cars and accidents suck!!

kickinit is offline Member
    yeah i hear that amcon, back spasms are like a twitch with large amouts of pain usually. mris are done over if u move so its a cycle of pain and time.

that sucks ... i have heard of back spasms before... THANK GOD i have not had that pleasure - ever try massage to get rid of them?

Thread Information