dino1013 is offline Junior Member

doc changing trt script ......

hey guys,just wondered if any of your docs changed your scripts up or talked to you about doin so? been on trt test c for over 7 months now usuall dose of 150 mg week,doc says this week he wants to change ,take me off test c when next bottle runs out and swich to test e,said its good to do that every 6 months or so ,hit differet receptors in the body,so of course i dont mind changing up for a minute and see how things go anybody else have any experience with this??thanks guys and happy new year to all.dino

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    At least your doctor is being pro-active with you.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dino1013 View Post
    hey guys,just wondered if any of your docs changed your scripts up or talked to you about doin so? been on trt test c for over 7 months now usuall dose of 150 mg week,doc says this week he wants to change ,take me off test c when next bottle runs out and swich to test e,said its good to do that every 6 months or so ,hit differet receptors in the body,so of course i dont mind changing up for a minute and see how things go anybody else have any experience with this??thanks guys and happy new year to all.dino
    huh?

Test is Test.

Yeah, I thought test was test. Its the ester that controls the half life.

so what are u guys saying,is it a bad idea to try a switch for a little while?just to see if i react to it any different(never tried test e before)?so what ur guys are possibly saying is that there really no difference so either one is cool,right,just figured i would try what doc suggested since he knows im into working out and all...maybe just switching every so often helps to trick the body into not getting to use to the same thing.im just not to sure either..thanks for the responses.dino

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by dino1013 View Post
    so what are u guys saying,is it a bad idea to try a switch for a little while?just to see if i react to it any different(never tried test e before)?so what ur guys are possibly saying is that there really no difference so either one is cool,right,just figured i would try what doc suggested since he knows im into working out and all...maybe just switching every so often helps to trick the body into not getting to use to the same thing.im just not to sure either..thanks for the responses.dino
    i wouldnt say its a bad idea. its just an idea that has no basis behind it

test is test. test hits the test receptors

but switching wont do anything to the negative. test C and test E are closely enough related that it wont have an adverse affect on your levels really

thanks DK.........

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it will hurt anything. I would just go along with the little experiment.

thanks NR......just gonna run out what test c i have left then try out the test e probably wont even notice anything so well see...(thats what im expecting)

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    keep us posted dino

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    Doc probably got sold on a special brand of Test by some sexy pharma sales rep.

Thread Information