Thread: Cold turkey...

hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question Cold turkey...

Yo,yo! Unfortunately, I haven't been putted on trt, thought. Both: my endocrinologist and andrologist have admitted, that although my total testoterone is at the normal range, it should be higher, according to my age (t.i., young male just should need it higher...). But, they couldn't indicate therapy, because there was no phathology. I had a bloodtest done and my test was 3,7 ng/ml. Docs calculated my "tied" testosterone and they said, it was good (I ve low shbg).
    Why I want to be on a therapy? Because I wan't stable good testosterone levels . I'd like to get them at 7 ng/ml range, if I was putted on trt (Is it possible)?
    So... I decided to go a cold turkey: I bought 8 ampules of sustanon250 for a 2 month "cycle" (injecting 1 amp weekly), then cold turkey for a month and a testosterone blood test. I have also injected 1 of them this monday.

I want to decrease my test around 1,8 ng/ml, no less, no more, so I can receive a trt (sust250 weekly injections would be good...). Will this work or it's too dangerous? Recomendations needed, please (so I don't transfer myself to a female or a neuter)!!!
    Last edited by hdd123; 01-18-2009 at 07:16 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its not going to work bro because there going to do more then one test before putting you on trt. say they check abain in 3 weeks there going to see a major raise and know your doing something. why would you want to be on test for the rest of your life if your levels are in the normal range? just sounds insane to me
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    its not going to work bro because there going to do more then one test before putting you on trt. say they check abain in 3 weeks there going to see a major raise and know your doing something. why would you want to be on test for the rest of your life if your levels are in the normal range? just sounds insane to me
    I want to be on hrt, because of need to have more stable test levles (not those ups and downs). Also I'd like to get them at the range 7, not at 3 or 4 like by the time being...

So, is it really so impossible??
    Last edited by hdd123; 01-18-2009 at 08:04 AM.

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    what was your estradiol levels? You don't want to rely on injections for the rest of your life if you don't have to.

Do you feel physically bad because of your lower range test?

Thread Information