Queless is offline New Member

Getting Started in the Right Direction

There is so much to read that it can give a guy a headache. I mentioned in another post that I am 40 (almost 41) and feel like I am driving with the E-Brake on. My energy is at an all time low. I am going to have my doctor run some blood test; however, I am in the U.S. Militay so I am not going to expect much in the way of TRT. I will have to go it alone. I have a source that can get me Testosterone 50 mg per ml, 20 ml bottle and Norandren 50mg in a 10 ml (or 50 ml) bottle. My goal is to increase my energy and sex drive as well as lose weight. I love to go to the gym and lift as well as do cardio. I use to do martial arts 3-6 times a week. What I need is help getting started. Given the gear available what level can I safely start (this is my back up plan if my Dr. does not cooperate). I have a decent workout plan but always open to others. I am here to be accountable and start reclaiming my life. Not looking to get insanely huge but would like to add muscle and strength. Additionally, I do not want to "get popped" since my career is important. I need to do this but do it right.:

darthpyr is offline New Member
    I not military but I read another thread that they don't test for steriods in the military. As a grateful civilian, it would not bother me to have our soldiers doing a little juice...anything that helps on the field of battle! But I'm just a dumb ass in these matters, but a grateful dumb ass!

Thank you for being grateful. I want to know how to start? What type of cycle do I do and how do I not F**k up my organs?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    100-200mgs week of test cyp or e a week seems to be normal around here.

dino1013 is offline Junior Member
    bump what FALLEN said.thats what doc has me on 150 mg wk........good luck

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I do 200mg's every 10 to 14 days.

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Queless View Post
    There is so much to read that it can give a guy a headache. I mentioned in another post that I am 40 (almost 41) and feel like I am driving with the E-Brake on. My energy is at an all time low. I am going to have my doctor run some blood test; however, I am in the U.S. Militay so I am not going to expect much in the way of TRT. I will have to go it alone. I have a source that can get me Testosterone 50 mg per ml, 20 ml bottle and Norandren 50mg in a 10 ml (or 50 ml) bottle. My goal is to increase my energy and sex drive as well as lose weight. I love to go to the gym and lift as well as do cardio. I use to do martial arts 3-6 times a week. What I need is help getting started. Given the gear available what level can I safely start (this is my back up plan if my Dr. does not cooperate). I have a decent workout plan but always open to others. I am here to be accountable and start reclaiming my life. Not looking to get insanely huge but would like to add muscle and strength. Additionally, I do not want to "get popped" since my career is important. I need to do this but do it right.:

Low energy being the predominant complaint usually points to low thyroid or adrenal before low T levels. I would suggest ordering a full endocrine panel from zrtlabs.com. They will send you a kit where you can test your thyroid, adrenal, Test, Estrogen etc... Basically a pretty complete picture of your entire endocrine system. From there you'll be able to know where to start. Otherwise your just guessing you have low T levels. I'm a former military man (8 years USAF) so good luck trying to get diagnosed correctly. Once you know whats low then educate yourself and read all you can about the particular gland thats giving you problems. Then I would take the ZRT Lab results to the military doc and tell them what you want. If they don't listen then go it alone. If there's anything I can help with send me a PM.

Military Docs aren't gonna do crap for you. Its said that the men and women who protect our country don't get better medical care. I would just skip the whole process with military docs. If you want to know your exact levels go with an independent lab like the one peptide suggested. I've never used them before but, any reputable lab can give you the answers you're after. As for your backup plan, if you want to mimic what the doc would do for you take 150-200mg per week of a long acting test. Doc's usually prescripe test cypionate . As for the deca /norandren just look up a beginners cycle in a search. A good starting dose would be between 100-200mg per week. I think that you would be more than satisfied with the results if you really dedicate you diet and workout. Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, you'll have to make your own decisions about your medications. I'm just trying to point you in the right direction.
    Last edited by youngNhungry; 01-03-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: spelling

I also forget to add, that in the case of Test repl. Therapy, you never go off of the testosterone the rest of your life. Also, there are alot of other variables in TRT. This includes the use of an Aromatase inhibitor like arimidex , to prevent the testosterone from turning into estrogen. Not everyone on TRT take arimidex, but some do. Given that your energy levels are so low, the blood work could tell you if your thyroid is not working up to par. Proper thyroid levels are crucial to wellness. If you decide to not talk to the doc about the HRT, I would at least get a thorough physical to rule out any non hormonal factors that could be dragging you down. As far as the thyroid issue, I can say that when I got my levels adjusted it made all the difference in the world.

Well if it turns to estrogen then I will definitely be getting in touch with my women inside. Do you cycle T like you do deca ? I think I can get the military to do the beginning blood work but how often do I need to do the follow-up?

By the way how do I create an Avatar and PM people? Thus far I cannot.

I checked with my source and he has Test Propianate is this good stuff?

clozto50 is offline New Member
    Queless,test enathate is far superior for HRT,since you only hv to inject wkly,opposed to eod with propianate.At 200 mg wkly your estogen level should be ok.If you start to get a little tender around your nipple back off to every 10 days.We hv a rejuvenation clinic in the Dominican Republic and we use the ZRT saliva hormone test,its easy,cheap ans very accurate.Also remember HRT is for life,stop and your test level drops back to low levels!!

fiveoooh is offline New Member
    Que, you dont have enough posts yet to send PM's. Also make sure you do your own research as you never know who you are getting advice from on this site. There are some guys on here that are a wealth of knowledge and some others that could give you some serious bad advice. Im on HRT and have been for about 7 months now. I take 200mg test cyp a week broken down into (2) 100mg injections. I also take finerastide and aromasin for possible estrogen issues. This has worked out well for me. Remember this is a long term plan. If there are legal issues your worried about, see an HRT doctor like I did. Its not cheap, but I have a legal script so no illegal issues.

Five how old are you and what were you symptoms before you started to do the HRT? How has your condition changed and how long after you started did you start to feel better? Did you drop weight and gain energy? How about muscle tone? What is the doseage of the finerastide and aromasin that you take? Do you have a before and now pic?

By the way Cloz I googled that lab but unfortunately they do not list prices. Approx how much are the various tests?

Update

Today I went to my military doctor and he ordered a blood test to look at my Test level. He told me that if the results were low that they are willing to start me on Test injections.

clozto50 is offline New Member
    The test is about $35.00 for just testosterone .This saves a doc visit but since you are military not a big deal.Let us know wz up. Ps like another stated hv your thyroid checked whie ur at it.

moon is offline New Member
    Hey clozto50, Why is it that Dr's usually script out creams instead of just plain Test injections? I am not too sure that creams are absorbed well but I will see in about 3 2 weeks left in taking a blood test to find where I am at as far what dosage to script out. I got this other Doc saying they will do creams and injections in combo while on treatments.

Thread Information