Thread: HRT LipoCream

moon is offline New Member

HRT LipoCream

This place is a treasure chest for many and especially for me. I am so glad that people help out each other here. So, I need some words or help. I have Test cream(lipocream is the name). I was scripted for cream by my wellness-age Doctor who specializes in many fiels including Andropause for men. I am 36 years of age, test level was at 346 ,etc and put me under HRT. The bottle on the cream says 100mg/ml at 1ml per day. Good enough to last me for 30 days. I don't know what the strength of it is and would like to know if anyone can explain to me. I also am taking DHEA micro 100mg caps and armour thyroid 30mg tabs.

The Dr told me that she would like to get me back to levels of a 20 year old, as she says to an Optimal levels. I was thrilled with that. I told her that I took Test injections at 250mg every 4 weeks a year ago. THAT Dr was a general PA who didn't know nothing about HRT except that he saw that my levels were low, so he said I will give you some injections.That's it! I was also not educated like now. So, now I asked my lady Dr. if the cream was as potent as the injections as said it was, and said quote" You would be surprised how strong effective the cream is to get you to optimal levels". She said she would more than likely script me out stronger dosed-compounded cream and put me on a 3 month mail-in order for it. What is the highest dosed cream that can be compounded or scripted out?? I would like to get the highest dosed cream for maximum results. Thanks to all of your help!!

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    I do not know a whole lot about the cream so I will allow others to chime in, However my previous doctor told me that he had the high strength cream get men over the range...and the weaker cream do the same to women.

I'd still advise for shots on mon/thurs dosing regimine, or smaller doses EOD for even more consistent levels.

Thanks inonaddict69. Can anybody else help me?? Anyone?

Well, now I found a clinic that specializes in nothing but Hormone Replacement Therapy!! Their program runs between $800-$900 for a one time fee and lifetime member. It includes all Dr. visits,blood tests,etc with that fee. The best thing about it is aonce they find all of info on your blood tests, and if qualified, they will script you out between 1-4 months supply of either creams or injects. Nothing new, but for me it is better cause I am now thinking of switching to this new one and they will give me Test injections by mail order. Previous Dr. is saying she wants to give me cream but I understand the injections are more superior??

clozto50 is offline New Member
    Moon thats a good idea,we have a rejuvenation clinic in the Dominican Republic and we never prescribe creams. We use test enathate 200mg wkly.Creams have a low absorption rate and most people forget to do it daily.

Thanks clozto50,

I used to get 200mg every 4 weeks from depo-testosterone which I believe is Cypionate ?? Test is Test? What brand is out there for HRT injections that is quality? Not trying to ask a dumb question. Yes, the cream can become a nuisance cause youhave to apply it 1-2 times a day and I have a family who I am around and have to watch where I put it on so I don't get it on them.

Thread Information