kickinit is offline Member

information/questions?

1. My head feels really heavy sometimes almost so much I have to hold it up.
    2. I feel tired alot and Im getting my 8hrs and eating pretty darn healthy.
    3. Energy spikes sometimes, other times alot of restlessness in my legs only like I can just run around the world in 10mins.

anyone else have anything like this?

Ok thats about the highlight and before you say anything Im waiting blood test results now, and hopefully I didnt mess something else up on TRT.

J

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Are you on TRT?

This could be an e2 problem.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    how much are you taking and how long have you been on? Good that you are doing a blood test. Are you testing estrogen too? Could feel like crap if estro is high.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    could be many things. sounds like low T. i had problems like that before i started TRT.

when your T goes low your adrenals work overtime to handle the demands you put on your body. i kicked the hell out of my adrenals because i didn't know that my T was low and i had a very demanding job so i just made things worse by pushing myself.

then i started drinking coffee to boost my energy levels to get me through the day. this did the trick but any kind of stimulant triggers your adrenal glands and that's the last thing i needed. i had fatique and anxiety at the same time. you know the feeling like you have something really important to do and you're nervous about it? i felt like that alot for absolutely no reason at all. i even had a hard time watching an action movie. my heart would be racing like i was in the movie fighting for my life.

after you get your T up, your adrenals can take a break but it's not an overnight healing process.

Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    1. My head feels really heavy sometimes almost so much I have to hold it up.
    2. I feel tired alot and Im getting my 8hrs and eating pretty darn healthy.
    3. Energy spikes sometimes, other times alot of restlessness in my legs only like I can just run around the world in 10mins.

anyone else have anything like this?

Ok thats about the highlight and before you say anything Im waiting blood test results now, and hopefully I didnt mess something else up on TRT.

J
    i forgot to ask earlier. what time of day/night do you feel tired and what time of day/night do you have the most energy?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Most recent blood test results:

Stats info;

Estimated B/F%:

Ok im

260lbs
    5'11
    24% is my best guess ---- yeah I know this doesnt help but if you saw what I look like you can tell I was big into lifting and looked to stop (car accident) and never really seemed to bounce back.

I am on TRT, in the morning im normal on energy pretty decent. Sometimes mid-day/afternoon I get energy spikes sometimes, and then near 6pm my legs get very restless and in bed by 9pm or try.

I try to stay off coffee but I have been hooked for a long time.

My set-up off the top of my head

150cc of TEST E, 2x75 a week.
    estro blocker--clomastine? every other day
    HCG is being done as well. Though about breaking up my TEST and HCG trying on different days since now I do back to back injections.

Been on my set-up for about 1 month or close to it.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Test E/C usually takes 4 to 5 weeks to kick in, so to speak, so you should start to feel it soon.

ok cool deal

Ok im

260lbs
    5'11
    24% is my best guess ---- yeah I know this doesnt help but if you saw what I look like you can tell I was big into lifting and looked to stop (car accident) and never really seemed to bounce back.

I am on TRT, in the morning im normal on energy pretty decent. Sometimes mid-day/afternoon I get energy spikes sometimes, and then near 6pm my legs get very restless and in bed by 9pm or try.

I try to stay off coffee but I have been hooked for a long time.

My set-up off the top of my head

150cc of TEST E, 2x75 a week.
    estro blocker--clomastine? every other day
    HCG is being done as well. Though about breaking up my TEST and HCG trying on different days since now I do back to back injections.

your energy fluctuations sound like adrenal issues. i had the same thing, tired during the day and shadow boxing in my living room at night.

95% of your T comes from your balls and 5% comes from your adrenals. when your T is low your adrenals get hammered trying to take up the slack. it takes awhile at high T levels before they recover but the will.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    your energy fluctuations sound like adrenal issues. i had the same thing, tired during the day and shadow boxing in my living room at night.

95% of your T comes from your balls and 5% comes from your adrenals. when your T is low your adrenals get hammered trying to take up the slack. it takes awhile at high T levels before they recover but the will.
    thanks alot , igot my results. total test 718, e2 20, happy camper here.... i just hope i even out physically soon

thanks alot , igot my results. total test 718, e2 20, happy camper here.... i just hope i even out physically soon
    nice numbers bro! what day (in relation to your shot) did you draw blood? did they give you ranges? what's your Free T and SHBG?

give the T some time to do it's thing. try to stay off stimulants if you can. your adrenals don't need the added abuse for awhile.
    Last edited by ZonaDave; 02-16-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    how many days u work out a week.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    nice numbers bro! what day (in relation to your shot) did you draw blood? did they give you ranges? what's your Free T and SHBG?

give the T some time to do it's thing. try to stay off stimulants if you can. your adrenals don't need the added abuse for awhile.
    Thanks man, yeah Im pretty happy for the numbers.

I did my blood draw the same day I was to do my injection. I do the injections monday and friday after work.

Thanks for the input... I only got my total test which is a bummer, cant remember SHBG on this test I forgot to get the print out. I was worried on the totall and E2 so I kind of skipped over the others.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    how many days u work out a week.

minimum is twice a week, ideal is 6 times a week. If your going to comment on the BF I can save you the trouble bro. 215lbs ripped, 240lbs was my offseason and now at 260lbs. After my accident and downtime I gained weight quick, I was in great shape too its a bummer.

I can eat baked fish and veggies 7 times a week with no NOTHING bad in it and not lose or gain a pound or my wife can go out of country and I eat fast food everyday and just the same. Weight problem came with the pain of not being able to walk much even let alone lift. Then the sex drive and just never knew what to do.

CrazyCrew is offline Junior Member
    With that much weight gain you might consider a sleeping disorder. Are you waking during the night? Does your wife complain about snoring? I put on the same weight this past year and developed sleep apnea myself. Have your wife watch you sleep for a couple of hours, Good luck

Thanks man, yeah Im pretty happy for the numbers.

I did my blood draw the same day I was to do my injection. I do the injections monday and friday after work.

Thanks for the input... I only got my total test which is a bummer, cant remember SHBG on this test I forgot to get the print out. I was worried on the totall and E2 so I kind of skipped over the others.
    Free T and E2 are the most important numbers. your E2 is low so my guess is your Free T looks good too.

thanks man...

Thread Information