mperk is offline Member

does tren show up on a blood test?

Im going to a new doc to try to get TRT that insursance will pay for. My natty test is around 175 - I'm 50yo.

If I do get TRT at 200 mg aweek or so and I supplement that with more test P and tren - will the tren show up on a blood test?

I was thinking that with test P I could stop it 5 days before a blood test if i need to. The doc is generally against TRT - god knows why....

thanks!!

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I plan on doing the same with test P. As far as the tren . They wont look for it and would have to to see you were using it specificly.

But from what I have heard it will through off bloodwork in ways that will make the dr wonderwhy things are not comming back the way they should.

This could lead to them checking it out.

Some of the others will explain exactly how it will mess up your bloodwork.

Good luck

CHAP

meathead320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Im going to a new doc to try to get TRT that insursance will pay for. My natty test is around 175 - I'm 50yo.

If I do get TRT at 200 mg aweek or so and I supplement that with more test P and tren - will the tren show up on a blood test?

I was thinking that with test P I could stop it 5 days before a blood test if i need to. The doc is generally against TRT - god knows why....

thanks!!
    I would get a different doc. Good Urologist, who is experienced with TRT.

mperk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    I plan on doing the same with test P. As far as the tren . They wont look for it and would have to to see you were using it specificly.

But from what I have heard it will through off bloodwork in ways that will make the dr wonderwhy things are not comming back the way they should.

This could lead to them checking it out.

Some of the others will explain exactly how it will mess up your bloodwork.

Good luck

CHAP
    Great point Chap - I never thot of how it would affecttheother bloodwork. it may screw with T3 or cholesterol. I'll have to look into it.

buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member
    What exactly will be thrown off by the tren ? My doc has my bloodwork scheduled for my follow-up in six weeks. He is only checking Total and Free Testoterone, and Estradiol. Would these be effected?

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes#1 View Post
    What exactly will be thrown off by the tren? My doc has my bloodwork scheduled for my follow-up in six weeks. He is only checking Total and Free Testoterone, and Estradiol. Would these be effected?
    I would think that one that it would throw off would be an increase progesterone. and it will probably lower your test aswell. I'm Not sure about Estradiol though.

Bump for effects on estradiol.

Thread Information