Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: avg hrt test dose per week and arimidex dose per week?

bladehines is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Bladehines, a couple of posts ago we were talking about HCG. Did you talk to the doctor about HCG or are you actually just talking about HGH? Sometimes the two get confused, and obviously they're totally different products.
    i was talking about hcg earlier but i have had friends taking hgh say their sex drive went through the roof while on it.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    I hate to get personal but how do you ejaculate and not orgasim?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    I hate to get personal but how do you ejaculate and not orgasim?
    that post was confusing to me as well

blade wanna clear up your one post where you talked about organisms and ejectulating

there is a difference. say when you jackoff you dont orgasim when you have sex you do.

its a different feeling when i ejaculate i dont feel tingly from head to toe etc...... the one time i orgasimed i felt like that i could barely move when it happened. a buddy of mine feels that way everytime he has sex, but not when he jacksoff. i never thought there was a difference either untill i dd it that one time.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bladehines View Post
    i was talking about hcg earlier but i have had friends taking hgh say their sex drive went through the roof while on it.
    I've heard some real good things about HGH as well. It's just so many darn shots all the time with the stuff, and it's a bit pricey too. However, with that said, I'm also giving serious consideration to giving it a run starting at the first of year.

gotta different question since you guys are answering pretty muck all mine.... what is a good way to keep acne at bay? pretty bad on shoulders and center chest and i am getting more ingron hairs then normal..... weird question i know but it bugs me.

Vettester is offline Banned
    My wife has been putting rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab and applies it my breakout areas. It actually seems to work.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    i've heard alot of guys say high E2 makes their skin oily which might be part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    i've heard alot of guys say high E2 makes their skin oily which might be part of the problem.
    could be called fri to get them to call me back with the e2 and they have yet to call me back....

well talk to the head nurse she said it is a good idea for me to come off ifi am concerned about fertility but didnt know a damn thing about coming off. at first she said to come off clean without taking anything but arimidex , i mentioned clomid like the doc had sais before but she didnt have a clue.... so she has to call me back again.....

well talk to the head nurse she said it is a good idea for me to come off ifi am concerned about fertility but didnt know a damn thing about coming off. at first she said to come off clean without taking anything but arimidex, i mentioned clomid like the doc had sais before but she didnt have a clue.... so she has to call me back again.....
    if shes the head nurse you'd be better off seeing her in person

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    if shes the head nurse you'd be better off seeing her in person
    will probably have to. how long should i go off? some say as long as i was on which would be 18 weeks total or 10 weeks if you just count the 400mg weeks since i was running on my own test at the end of each week when i was on the 200mg test.....? i dunno gonna try and see how i feel unless someone tells me different

will probably have to. how long should i go off? some say as long as i was on which would be 18 weeks total or 10 weeks if you just count the 400mg weeks since i was running on my own test at the end of each week when i was on the 200mg test.....? i dunno gonna try and see how i feel unless someone tells me different
    dont know bro..i've never considered going off

dont know bro..i've never considered going off
    talked to some buddies they say to wait till i start feeling bad ( 1 week past last shot or longer) then start clomid for 2 weeks straight then off everything for 4 weeks+ . or till you feel normalized.

talked to the doc i am to start taking clomid 200mg a day! that doesnt sound right from what i have been reading. also she said it would take 3-4 months to get me back to a norm....... i guess we will see

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    id talk to a new doc,, your levels started at 400ng normally and then dropped after 200mg/wk of cyp? No endo in there right mind should be prescribing 400mg/wk for TRT/HRT,, and then tellin you to come off like that.
    btw 200mg a day of clomid plus coming of that test for that long is gonna make you feel like total shite,, just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    id talk to a new doc,, your levels started at 400ng normally and then dropped after 200mg/wk of cyp? No endo in there right mind should be prescribing 400mg/wk for TRT/HRT,, and then tellin you to come off like that.
    btw 200mg a day of clomid plus coming of that test for that long is gonna make you feel like total shite,, just a heads up
    thanks. i know she is a doc and all but i dont think she knows much about injectables so i am making an app. too bad it will be feb before i can see anyone... so i am gonna do what feels right and go from there..... we will see

day 11 off so far i feel pretty good. lost alot of water weight so far about 3-4 pounds abs showing up nice like before. i feel sat or sunday it will hit me then i will start my clomid i will keep everyone updated

day 13-14 had a bad last couple days my mind is not thinking completly straight and i am getting mad about little things..... sunday will be first day of 100mg of clomid i will run that for 2 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks while running the arimidex like i have for the past 2 weeks at .25mg per day more updates to come

wed feeling fine energy still alitte down mind doing better. feel about like i did before getting any treatments so maybe i am use to feeling this way. more updates later

almost two weeks up with 100mg clomid a day. last couple days felt down, work? and money issues mainly. gotta keep my head up though so i dont make it worse. tomorrow is gonna be a better day

friday will be my last day of clomid and airimidex. i feel great right now! sex drive still sucks like before taking test, but other then that i feel good! should be able to start back before the end of the year. after friday i have to wait atleast 5 days for the clomid to get out
    of my system. then i should be able to get my blood work done on the 21st.

friday will be my last day of clomid and airimidex. i feel great right now! sex drive still sucks like before taking test, but other then that i feel good! should be able to start back before the end of the year. after friday i have to wait atleast 5 days for the clomid to get out
    of my system. then i should be able to get my blood work done on the 21st.
    sorry bout the libido bro... reminds me of a seinfeld episode where george can get so much done when not being concerned with sex...but kudos on the rest...maybe you can check out what else it might be

thanks man. i think the test is going to do the trick this time. i will be taking airmidex from day 1 nd getting 200mg sunday afternoon, and 200mg thursday morning. so 200mg every 3.5 days.... will prob start back this next week getting blood work done tomorrow.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Something really isnt right if they are putting you back on 400mg/week.

man, that's alot of T! i'm slowly working my way down to 80mg/week (40mg 2x/week) to see how that goes. even that low dose will put my TT around 800 on trough.

like i said blood results takin on friday after 400mg shot on sunday was 1100ng/dl... i am screwed up i know. i will talk to another endo this coming new year and see whats up?!?!?! been looking online at any ideas if anyone else is like me or had the same issues but not luck....

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    I would strongly consider doing 100mg 2x a week. I think the spike off that 400mg shot is going to make you feel like crap long term.

i will take in into consideration.... but 200mg a week taken on every sunday i felt big time like crap and my levels were lower at the end of the week then when i started.... soooo i dunno. we will see...

i will take in into consideration.... but 200mg a week taken on every sunday i felt big time like crap and my levels were lower at the end of the week then when i started.... soooo i dunno. we will see...
    How many times did you find your levels lower on end of week and be specifice with the level numbers please

well we got my blood done after 8 weeks or 200mg a week ( on every sunday) at the end of the week (friday) my blood was taken. T total level was 297ng/dl..... i dont have my paper work with me to tell anything else(i am at work)

but here is an odd update......
    talked to doctors office today, they thought my fiance and i were trying to get pregnet or she wouldnt have taken me off the injections at all! saying if i want to have kids later is life me being on test till then ( being years from now) i would be fine.......
    on top of that i will not be on arimidex anymore... she said i should just take chrysin 500mg everyday.....

how fvcked up is this doctor in saying this? and will chrysin work, from what i have read it wont! and how long can i stay on before it does real damage to my fertility?

i've read posts saying that hcg will make you fertile again if on hrt for numbers of years but dont know if there is much research/proof to back that....

never heard of chrysin

i've read posts saying that hcg will make you fertile again if on hrt for numbers of years but dont know if there is much research/proof to back that....

never heard of chrysin
    suppose to be a natural estrogen blocker but from the studies i have read it doesn't work....

ok Big update!!!!!! it's offical my doc, well she is retarded! i told you guys the head nurse was telling me my test level with the 200mg a week put my test at 279.... well it did for me free test.... not my total. my total was 1022ng/dl! so then she prescribed me 400mg a week. after 46 days i got my blood done again my she was right in saying my test was 1100, it was 1124ng/dl. my free was 357! and at this point she notices my estrodiol was 75! and prescribed me arimidex . this time i got my blood done she said my test was 202.... which turns out again my free test is 202, my total is 879, estrodiol 36..... and she still perscribed me 400mg a week since she is is letting nurses do her job she didn't catch the mistakes! i have another doc app. with a different doc.... so we will see what he thinks!
    what do you guys think!

also how long should i wait to get my blood drawn after i stop clomid? i waited 11 days is that too soon? by my test level being 879 compared to 434 when i first started

Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS RR View Post
    I would strongly consider doing 100mg 2x a week. I think the spike off that 400mg shot is going to make you feel like crap long term.
    considering the new info from me looking at all my blood work. i am going to do 100mg twice a week. sunday afternoon, then thursday morning. along with .5mg of arimidex with each injection day. and increase arimidex before i do my first BB show in aug!
    hoping to get to 185 (currently 160 @ 8% bf) then slim down to around 155 for the show.

ok Big update!!!!!! it's offical my doc, well she is retarded! i told you guys the head nurse was telling me my test level with the 200mg a week put my test at 279.... well it did for me free test.... not my total. my total was 1022ng/dl! so then she prescribed me 400mg a week. after 46 days i got my blood done again my she was right in saying my test was 1100, it was 1124ng/dl. my free was 357! and at this point she notices my estrodiol was 75! and prescribed me arimidex . this time i got my blood done she said my test was 202.... which turns out again my free test is 202, my total is 879, estrodiol 36..... and she still perscribed me 400mg a week since she is is letting nurses do her job she didn't catch the mistakes! i have another doc app. with a different doc.... so we will see what he thinks!
    what do you guys think!
    that's a pretty good TT level so i'm not sure why she would double your dose. 400mg/week is a cycle, not TRT and that will put you too high. it might seem pretty cool but in reality it causes more damage in the long run.

that's a pretty good TT level so i'm not sure why she would double your dose. 400mg/week is a cycle, not TRT and that will put you too high. it might seem pretty cool but in reality it causes more damage in the long run.
    she didnt even notice my levels were right since she had her nurses doing her job.... but i am taking 100mg sunday and thursday... will start .5mg of arimidex in 2 weeks on every injection day and see what my levels are on everything

she didnt even notice my levels were right since she had her nurses doing her job.... but i am taking 100mg sunday and thursday... will start .5mg of arimidex in 2 weeks on every injection day and see what my levels are on everything
    sounds like a good plan. i've been experimenting with adex and find the affects last about 3 days for me too. it's strong stuff so just watch out for symptoms of low E2.

sounds like a good plan. i've been experimenting with adex and find the affects last about 3 days for me too. it's strong stuff so just watch out for symptoms of low E2.
    thanks
    what would i look for? when i came off i took .25 every day for 28 days......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information