pittbulldad is offline Associate Member

Funny thing happened at the gym today..

So i'm waiting for the flat bench and there is this really big older guy (i say older he was only 2 years older than me) working out on the bench doing about the same weight i do. So i ask him if i can work in with him..

in between sets we start chatting and turns out he is also on TRT that he had prescribed from him family practice doc... he then tells me that he has been taking higher doses of 500mg a week.. so we chat about that and the side effects he's getting...

in the process of talking about this he tells me that he does shots on monday/thursday with 2.5 ml on each day............................................... ......................................

his doc gave him 200mg/ml Test C

he's been doing 1000mg a week and couldn't figure out why he had so many side effects and he thought he was only doing 500mg...

ouch...

if TLDR.. dude was taking twice as much test c as he thought because he couldn't do basic math..

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Funny you should bring this up. There are two older guys at my gym (one about 45 the other maybe close to 50) The have both told me of their doses and they just don't add up. One of them came to me a few weeks ago after hearing me talking to another guy about PCT and sex drive. He said the he had stopped taking AAS about 3 weeks ago and had no sex drive and could not get it up at all. I asked him what he had been taking and he said just a little deca and test for about 3 months. The deca was dosed at 300mg and he had been taking 4 cc per week!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    sounds like a couple of ****ing loonies got let out of the bin

mang is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    sounds like a couple of ****ing loonies got let out of the bin
    Agreed!

Wow, I have only been researching the TRT game for a month or two and I wasn't even that bad haha! relief!

Supersets is offline New Member
    DECA DICK!! OMG!!!!! Heh don't feel bad Mang at least your doing research unlike a lot of who just jump right in!!! THAT IS A STUPID THING TO DO!!!!

hey..this syringe holds 3ml....lemme try that

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    hey..this syringe holds 3ml....lemme try that
    Dude should just use a turkey baster. Lol! 1000 a week- that is crazy.....

valencia1 is offline Junior Member
    Stupid OLD 45 and 50 year old guys, what do they know anyway. Oops, got to go, they turn off the lights in the nursing home at 9:30... JK.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Unfortunately, it's those types of bozos that give the doctors a good case and reason not send their patients home with meds. Even if someone is left confused by their doctor, they can find anything and everything pertaining to HRT, AAS, proper dosage administration, etc. on this forum. No excuses for anyone not knowing exactly what and how much is going into their body, and how to monitor it correctly. ... OK, I'm off my soapbox.

Wouldn't the doc be tipped off to these guy's math mistake when they are asking for a script refill way too early? My endo prescribes only one vial at a time and if I overdose it will be very obvious. Something fishy with those stories.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    As far as I know neither of the guys I know are on TRT. There is so much info out there and these guys only listen to what other idiots in they gym tell them. Its not just these guys either. There are lots of younger guys walking around breathing hard, all yellow with a back full of zits. They got their info from the same guys I guess.

Funny thing is I don't think the local dealers even know what PCT products are.

I understand what you are saying Gun and don't mean to make light of it. It is really too bad, especially considering the wealth of knowledge and info available on sites like this for anyone who wants to learn. Too many want to find the magic potion to make them huge without taking the time to learn the physiology behind it. Good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    Dude should just use a turkey baster. Lol! 1000 a week- that is crazy.....

Quote Originally Posted by valencia1 View Post
    Wouldn't the doc be tipped off to these guy's math mistake when they are asking for a script refill way too early? My endo prescribes only one vial at a time and if I overdose it will be very obvious. Something fishy with those stories.
    if they were looking closesly at it yes...sometimes its questioned at the pharmacy...but usually if there are refills on a med..then it can be refilled once a month...and a lot of ppl get 10ml vials that last 2-5 months depending on the dose...leaving just a little bit of extree hormones ....

and if you have the money its best to make sure you DO get it refilled before the RX expires....in my case...i had 6 refills but i only picked up as needed and when i went to refill even though i had like 2 or 3 refills left...the script had expired(they are usually only good for a year)

Thread Information