chico1 is offline New Member

New Member, needs advice on TRT

Hi all, new to the forum. I’m 35 been training for 15 years, train 3 x a week heavy basic exercises….squat bench deadlifts, dips chins presses and rows. 5’8… 88 kg
    I live in the Illawara region NSW..Australia
    Have had all symptoms of low T for a while, mainly low energy, lethargic, get tired easy, low sex drive and now belly fat.
    I don’t smoke, eat clean , hi protein low carbs, 3-4 ltrs of water a day, don’t drink much alcohol, take fish oil, zinc and multi vits etc..
    Do everything I can to keep levels high but not working.
    Got blood test done for T levels came back low but still “in range.”
    Contacted the IMH clinic on the internet.. They can offer Test cream at about $100 a month?
    Just want to know where you guys get your TRT from?
    Can anyone recommend a good doctor or clinic etc…
    Also interested in prices other people pay? Just doing my research before I commit to it. Would appreciate any info, Cheers

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    Hi all, new to the forum. I’m 35 been training for 15 years, train 3 x a week heavy basic exercises….squat bench deadlifts, dips chins presses and rows. 5’8… 88 kg
    I live in the Illawara region NSW..Australia
    Have had all symptoms of low T for a while, mainly low energy, lethargic, get tired easy, low sex drive and now belly fat.
    I don’t smoke, eat clean , hi protein low carbs, 3-4 ltrs of water a day, don’t drink much alcohol, take fish oil, zinc and multi vits etc..
    Do everything I can to keep levels high but not working.
    Got blood test done for T levels came back low but still “in range.”
    Contacted the IMH clinic on the internet.. They can offer Test cream at about $100 a month?
    Just want to know where you guys get your TRT from?
    Can anyone recommend a good doctor or clinic etc…
    Also interested in prices other people pay? Just doing my research before I commit to it. Would appreciate any info, Cheers
    not 100% sure if they still do business through the mail or not...they did for me at one time(but that was within the states...the pharmacy in california and me in florida)....but check online "anti aging clinic"...they'll most likely be in florida...this is how a lot of people who post here get there trt...the clinics will get you started right away with little to zero run around...the cost would be however twice that if we went thru the sequence of traditional doctors
    BUT you'll also be made available more compounds such as hgh, deca , hcg ....

Thanks for the feedback jpkman, I will have a look on the net, Things are not set up aswell over here in Australia as they are in the states, not heard of people getting deca for example, but thanks for the info.

Thanks for the feedback jpkman, I will have a look on the net, Things are not set up aswell over here in Australia as they are in the states, not heard of people getting deca for example, but thanks for the info.
    no probs...more people will chime in during regular hours...best of luck bro

Vettester is offline Banned
    Chico, welcome to the site!! I can point you towards a good doctor, but we're talking in the Los Angeles area. Hopefully some other Aussies will chime in and can point you to a closer source. Also, if you find yourself having a choice of cremes, gels, or injections, go with the injections. They're definitely the way to go (IMO & probably most of us here).

Yes i would love the injections, but TRT clinics will only start you off on creams over here in Australia, then you have to push for the injections....you guys have it easier in the US...

Yes i would love the injections, but TRT clinics will only start you off on creams over here in Australia, then you have to push for the injections....you guys have it easier in the US...
    thats a first

Thread Information