nwjt is offline Associate Member

Another HRT appointment tomorrow

Got my 30 day checkup tomorrow afte starting HRT 30 days ago.

I am sure they will run test levels and E level etc..

Things I am going to ask:
    -Currently taking 200 mg per week, would like 200 mg twice a week to keep me stable. Will mention the first 300 mg they gave me had a much better impact.

-Asking about tamoxifen to help combat any E issues

-Ask about possibly getting some HCG to combat testicular atrophy.

-Ask about b12 or something else to help push all the T out of the syringe.

Anything else I should add to my wishlist or ask?

EDIT: I am also going to ask about weight gain, I am up 10 pounds this month and I think its mostly water...
    Last edited by nwjt; 06-17-2010 at 06:55 PM.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    200 mgs twice a week is a cycle dude.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    There's people on here that are on 400mg per week with other stuff as wel (prescribed)l. Its not unheard of.
    Last edited by nwjt; 06-17-2010 at 05:47 PM.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    There's people on here that are on 400mg per week with other stuff as wel (prescribed)l. Its not unheard of.
    that is way to much for most docs to take a chance with. your blood work would have to show you need it, only then would you have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
    that is way to much for most docs to take a chance with. your blood work would have to show you need it, only then would you have a chance
    Maybe you're right. It won't hurt to ask right?

Vettester is offline Banned
    If you're looking to do a continuous TRT program that will keep your score within range, then 200mg is usually at the high end to be prescribed by a doctor. 400mg will more than likely take your levels over the top. If you go that route you should probably consider doing it only on a short-term cycle.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Grumpee is right on. 200 mg 2xweek is a cycle. Actually anything above 250mg a week is basically a cycle. But your right it doesn't hurt to ask. Ask not get not. If it is a legit clinic though you will probably be SOL on that amount weekly. There are always sources. Seek and yee shall find. Well usually.

My plan will be to stay on 200 mg, and save up the rtest to do a real cycle. Then do PCT and keep doing the 200 mg per week.

Not sure if this is against the rules or not, but my Doc was in the local news:

http://www.ketv.com/health/23506597/detail.html

He also prescribeds HCG for weight loss and tells people to go on 500 cal diets lol.

Vettester is offline Banned
    My plan will be to stay on 200 mg, and save up the rtest to do a real cycle. Then do PCT and keep doing the 200 mg per week.

Not sure if this is against the rules or not, but my Doc was in the local news:

http://www.ketv.com/health/23506597/detail.html

He also prescribeds HCG for weight loss and tells people to go on 500 cal diets lol.
    If you're on TRT then why are you talking about doing a PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    If you're on TRT then why are you talking about doing a PCT?
    I mean if I do the 400 mg per week and then cycle off the 400 mg back down to 200.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    is your doctor doing all the injections now? or are you pinning at home? if home schoolin then you dont need to ask him nothing now do we?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    nice avy

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    is your doctor doing all the injections now? or are you pinning at home? if home schoolin then you dont need to ask him nothing now do we?
    Home pinning.

Well if I do 400 with my current script, thats only 5 weeks on then I am out until my next refill. I am given 10 weeks at 200 mg per week.

I could save it, and I might consider it, but I figured I would ask for more first.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    You need to focus. You're drifting off into worrying about how to cycle this shit when you should probably be more concerned with getting a good dose that will stabilize your test levels in the upper part of the reference range. If you want to run a cycle, then run a cycle. But that's a separate issue from establishing a therapeutic dose for TRT.

Home pinning.

Well if I do 400 with my current script, thats only 5 weeks on then I am out until my next refill. I am given 10 weeks at 200 mg per week.

I could save it, and I might consider it, but I figured I would ask for more first.
    so your only given JUST enough?

if he's not working under an anti aging clinic owner i doubt you'll get the Rx written that high but if the rx was written with refills they are usually refillable every month...hard to use up 10ml every month if you know wut i mean

so your only given JUST enough?

if he's not working under an anti aging clinic owner i doubt you'll get the Rx written that high but if the rx was written with refills they are usually refillable every month...hard to use up 10ml every month if you know wut i mean
    I see what you are saying. My script says "5 refills before 11/23/2010". Therefore, that comes out to 10 ML per month the next 5 months, or rather a 6 month script, but a years worth of test at my level.

Still going to try to get the script increased though, then I will still do the 1 month pickup.

Ehh no increase She didn't know much about tamoxifen but after she consulted the doc they are going to look at my results and consider it.

In 3 weeks two days I put on 11 lbs. WTF?? Got to be water..

I feel better over all but I am consider stopping cold turkey because I don't want to weight especially since my BFis over 20%

Ehh no increase She didn't know much about tamoxifen but after she consulted the doc they are going to look at my results and consider it.

In 3 weeks two days I put on 11 lbs. WTF?? Got to be water..

I feel better over all but I am consider stopping cold turkey because I don't want to weight especially since my BFis over 20%
    i'm confused twice first if thats u in your avy you dont look 20% let alone more than? and thought you had male doc...i'll go back and see where i mis read...but if u get the vial filled ev month you can do something but also agree with ed if youre more concerned about levelness...

for me...i ramped up to 400 when i first got my vial and STILL lost weight but i had arimidex to combat estro..

i'm confused twice first if thats u in your avy you dont look 20% let alone more than? and thought you had male doc...i'll go back and see where i mis read...but if u get the vial filled ev month you can do something but also agree with ed if youre more concerned about levelness...

for me...i ramped up to 400 when i first got my vial and STILL lost weight but i had arimidex to combat estro..
    My AVI is FLEXED. I have two meters, one says 23% the other on a scale says 26%. When I make threads "whats my bodyfat" on bodybuilding.com people put me in that range and higher. Maybe I'll try on on here.

Also, I talked to the pharmacy. I am not sure if I would be breaking the law or not. I am allowed 5 refills before 11-25-2010 but each vile is a 60 day supply, so by the supply I am going to only need 2 of the 5. SO the next time I can get a refill is 7-15-2010. But I did ask if I could just buy one of the 5 without using insurance. I think he said I could but its $108. I did say I wasted some since I dropped syringe, got blood in another etc..

Can I just get my supply by using insurance and then just flat out buy the other 3? I am confused by it says 5 refills for a total of 6 viles, but in reality each vile is 10 weeks so that mean between now and then I only need 2 more viles.

It looks like I can insurance to cover another vile when 75% is gone, hence the 7-15 date.

I do have a male doc but I am seen by his PA which is a woman. She claims to go by "symptoms" alone.

Another thing is that once my bloodwork comes back they may choose to up the dose if My E is too high because they will add in an AI.

The PA is stupid BTW.

My AVI is FLEXED. I have two meters, one says 23% the other on a scale says 26%. When I make threads "whats my bodyfat" on bodybuilding.com people put me in that range and higher. Maybe I'll try on on here.

Also, I talked to the pharmacy. I am not sure if I would be breaking the law or not. I am allowed 5 refills before 11-25-2010 but each vile is a 60 day supply, so by the supply I am going to only need 2 of the 5. SO the next time I can get a refill is 7-15-2010. But I did ask if I could just buy one of the 5 without using insurance. I think he said I could but its $108. I did say I wasted some since I dropped syringe, got blood in another etc..

Can I just get my supply by using insurance and then just flat out buy the other 3? I am confused by it says 5 refills for a total of 6 viles, but in reality each vile is 10 weeks so that mean between now and then I only need 2 more viles.

It looks like I can insurance to cover another vile when 75% is gone, hence the 7-15 date.

I do have a male doc but I am seen by his PA which is a woman. She claims to go by "symptoms" alone.

Another thing is that once my bloodwork comes back they may choose to up the dose if My E is too high because they will add in an AI.

The PA is stupid BTW.
    u SHOULDNT have "talked" to the pharmacy...unless its some lil family pharmacy most have automated refill over the phone...it would fill automatically every 30 days the insurance wouldnt look at the dose...if i were in your shoes and i wanted my hands on my shit who knows u might not have insurance in a few months heaven forbid....but when i had insurance i refilled every fvckin month and guess what got divorced lost my insurance of course(hey honey btw, can you keep me on the insurance ) lmao... well i had like 7 vials of my shit then and it lasted me several years...have it transfered to another pharmacy then do the automated refill...pharmacist asks questions TRANSFER

tubs is offline Associate Member
    u SHOULDNT have "talked" to the pharmacy...unless its some lil family pharmacy most have automated refill over the phone...it would fill automatically every 30 days the insurance wouldnt look at the dose...if i were in your shoes and i wanted my hands on my shit who knows u might not have insurance in a few months heaven forbid....but when i had insurance i refilled every fvckin month and guess what got divorced lost my insurance of course(hey honey btw, can you keep me on the insurance ) lmao... well i had like 7 vials of my shit then and it lasted me several years...have it transfered to another pharmacy then do the automated refill...pharmacist asks questions TRANSFER
    I have to call in to refill but they go by what the doc ordered and could order more often if i wanted and no one would care. I use close to the whole vial before i call and order because i don't really want/need any extra right now but i could have half left and call in for more.

Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
    I have to call in to refill but they go by what the doc ordered and could order more often if i wanted and no one would care. I use close to the whole vial before i call and order because i don't really want/need any extra right now but i could have half left and call in for more.
    exactly theres only an advantage to doing that in some cases...i prettly much wait til runs out as well these days

Thread Information