Thread: Week 2 of TRT

TRT2010 is offline Member

Week 2 of TRT

So on WED i will be getting my third shot of Test C. The first shot was 250mg and the second one was 240 and they will be going down 10mg per week till week 6 where they will test my blood again to see where my sweet spot is for maintanence. he gives me a shot of B12 and offer a differant shot of some kind of LIPO something or other. I guess its the same amount of B12 plus stuff that makes you lose weight faster. Feeling good and want to screw every woman that moves " with nice feet" hehe.. but i will continue to post in case others would like to know how its been going and how i feel. i will be posting a diet and work out question on the other boards so if anyone wants to read and help a brother out respond plz.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    although i dont get your avy....i get the woman and the feet part...

keep us posted

Vettester is offline Banned
    Not familiar with the tapering down 10mg regiment during your first go around, would be curious with the doctor's rationale on it. Always good to hear something different, and I'm glad they're objective is to get in a optimal zone for your program.

Are you also being administered any anti E and HCG , or is he intending to add it at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

keep us posted
    It must mean that George W would look like Bama if he did steroids ... Dunno.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    So on WED i will be getting my third shot of Test C. The first shot was 250mg and the second one was 240 and they will be going down 10mg per week till week 6 where they will test my blood again to see where my sweet spot is for maintanence. he gives me a shot of B12 and offer a differant shot of some kind of LIPO something or other. I guess its the same amount of B12 plus stuff that makes you lose weight faster. Feeling good and want to screw every woman that moves " with nice feet" hehe.. but i will continue to post in case others would like to know how its been going and how i feel. i will be posting a diet and work out question on the other boards so if anyone wants to read and help a brother out respond plz.
    Are you really tapering down to 10 MG? or is it 100? 10 seems awful low and i would question that.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

Keep us posted
    x2 jp

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Are you really tapering down to 10 MG? or is it 100? 10 seems awful low and i would question that.
    I think he's tapering down in 10mg increments (Week 1 = 250mg, Week 2 = 240mg, Week 3 = 230mg, etc.).

There you go. Better avy
    Exactly that. They are going down 10mg per week. My doc says he is prob going to have me stuck at 250mg p/w and after a few months throw in some HCG but as for the dose i have no idea. The first clinic i was going to they were going to start at 200mg and then go down 10mg per week and draw bllod at week 6. i am so glad i went to this other guy who started at 250mg. I cant wait for it to realyl start kicking in. My energy level has not improved much though. i work out harder in the gym but before and after the gym i just always feel tired. My doc gave me a scrip for anastrozole .5 mg that i had to fill at a compounding pharmacy because it does not come in .5mg only 1mg so a standard pharm could not fill it. he could have done it for 1mg but i didnt want to buy a pill splitter

There you go. Better avy
    Exactly that. They are going down 10mg per week. My doc says he is prob going to have me stuck at 250mg p/w and after a few months throw in some HCG but as for the dose i have no idea. The first clinic i was going to they were going to start at 200mg and then go down 10mg per week and draw bllod at week 6. i am so glad i went to this other guy who started at 250mg. I cant wait for it to realyl start kicking in. My energy level has not improved much though. i work out harder in the gym but before and after the gym i just always feel tired. My doc gave me a scrip for anastrozole .5 mg that i had to fill at a compounding pharmacy because it does not come in .5mg only 1mg so a standard pharm could not fill it. he could have done it for 1mg but i didnt want to buy a pill splitter
    You could talk with your doc and see if he would write you a script for 1 mg and tell him you will cut them in half.

what i am trying to figure out right now is because this should help my work outs if i wanna try and cut and lose some bf caus ei got about 10-15 lbs to lose or just keep bulking. i am 200lb right now but i have never cut before so i dont know what i will be doing. I have been reading for over 3 weeks on what to do and how to do it i just hate the fact that i could lose my hard earned muscle while doing so kind of depressing .. i really dont know. i would like to get abs again

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what i am trying to figure out right now is because this should help my work outs if i wanna try and cut and lose some bf caus ei got about 10-15 lbs to lose or just keep bulking. i am 200lb right now but i have never cut before so i dont know what i will be doing. I have been reading for over 3 weeks on what to do and how to do it i just hate the fact that i could lose my hard earned muscle while doing so kind of depressing .. i really dont know. i would like to get abs again
    the test will help to perserve muscle, cutting is all in the diet, gradually taper your carbs down, bf will soon come off

i did a shit load of food shopping yesterday you know and i got about 30 talapia filets, 20 chik breasts about 10 boxes brown rice and countless yams and skim milk. so i know the food i have to eat in order to eat good and makesome pretty tasty shit but its the time of day i work out in regards to the times i need to eat. I get off work at 830 and dont get to the gym till about 930 and when im done i am usually awake for about another 3 hours then bed and i dont know if i have to switch around the times i eat in relation to gym and bed times. i really dont know. again i have done a shit load of reading and i am still confused. i am looking into getting a nutritionist and trainer. i really dont want to but i am so lost

i have never needed help when i came to bulking but i am frigen clueless when it comes to losing. And most of it is going to be mental. i am going to start seeing the weight drop and then think it is all muscle and then go back to eating a shit ton of food.

TRT, wheres your bf% at btw?

not quite sure. most of my wight is lower abdimen and glutes and thighs.. i would say 15-18% hopefully not that high

sorry most of my bad weight i meen

not quite sure. most of my wight is lower abdimen and glutes and thighs.. i would say 15-18% hopefully not that high
    I see...i can see what you mean now by trying to cut...i think you should be looking to see some good results seeing how you were diagnosed and put on TRT....i had good luck with reducing bf% when first on trt and was a lot higer bf% than you

keep us posted

sorry most of my bad weight i meen
    Hit up the diet forum bro! there are some amazing knowledgeable people in there!!

yeah i am going to i just dont know the macros to what i will be eating off hand.. i have a scale just not for food that i retired way back when i guess i can use that to start weighing my food. little inconvienent but i guess it will be worth it. My goal is to be lean liek you Jim ...

Thread Information