Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I'm wondering what the reasoning is behind the change and the catalyst behind the timing. AAS have been on the radar as taboo for many years, so why the current push to micromanage TRT doses? Anyone heard any info along political lines that would help make sense out of this?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i wouldnt put it past nosey pharmacist(pharmacy)s) sending memos to the dea

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i wouldnt put it past nosey pharmacist(pharmacy)s) sending memos to the dea
    I think that the pharmacist are nosey. I already know my insurance has no problem filling it and other bros have responded in my state with the same insurance and they have no problems.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    update- walgreens called and said my script is ready and they are going to try to give me 20ml if insur covers that. if not a 10ml bottle for sure. ill post an update when i get it

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    update- walgreens called and said my script is ready and they are going to try to give me 20ml if insur covers that. if not a 10ml bottle for sure. ill post an update when i get it
    why would they give you 20ml?

why would they give you 20ml?
    cause im warchild! not sure really, maybe so i dont have to make another trip to the pharmacy again. well got my 10ml botttle no problems and i get another refill too

cause im warchild! not sure really, maybe so i dont have to make another trip to the pharmacy again. well got my 10ml botttle no problems and i get another refill too
    that didnt cross my mind but well at least you got the big bottle and can come back for the next next month

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    You are lucky. Walgreens only wanted to give me 1MLs. I am just about due to try again at Costco. They said they will keep giving me 10ML until they get the little ones in.
    What state are you in?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    You are lucky. Walgreens only wanted to give me 1MLs. I am just about due to try again at Costco. They said they will keep giving me 10ML until they get the little ones in.
    What state are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    What state are you in?
    hey bud...

looks like the website is wreaking havoc for you too

wtf happened to it right?

What state are you in?
    Arizona, i even asked them about rumors i heard for them dispensing 1ml intead of 10ml and they said they have not heard anything about that

Arizona, i even asked them about rumors i heard for them dispensing 1ml intead of 10ml and they said they have not heard anything about that
    good to know

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Very good to know. I'm moving to Arizona.

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Very good to know. I'm moving to Arizona.
    There's a lot going for it! Assuming you don't visit during the summer, of course.

Thanks for the updates. I have yet to get mine refilled after my last update so I don't have any news.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I just called mine in tonight so I'll see if I get my 10ML soon.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Well they cut me off. Costco said I am only covered for 1ML a week so the 10ML days are gone. I've tried several pharmacies now and it's all been the same. I guess I had a good two year run and 1ML is still plenty so I can't complain. Funny, the pharmacist said it's a controlled substance and it should last you longer. I told her I was about to get laid off, but no dice.
    Hope all you guys continue to get your big bottles.

Well they cut me off. Costco said I am only covered for 1ML a week so the 10ML days are gone. I've tried several pharmacies now and it's all been the same. I guess I had a good two year run and 1ML is still plenty so I can't complain. Funny, the pharmacist said it's a controlled substance and it should last you longer. I told her I was about to get laid off, but no dice.
    hum bug bro

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try online pharmacies. Maybe it's more your doctors orders???

sux man. who is ur insur?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I use United. Never use to be an issue, but now they all shut me down on the second refill.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Try online pharmacies. Maybe it's more your doctors orders???
    Not my doctor for sure. He makes it for 10ML because I told him I don't like the little bottles. He even knows I refill once a month.

Not my doctor for sure. He makes it for 10ML because I told him I don't like the little bottles. He even knows I refill once a month.
    did u ask if he would write next time as needed?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    did u ask if he would write next time as needed?
    No, I know him well enough to know he won't do that. Honestly, 200MG a week is more than I need. I am in a blast now, but think this might be my last. If I ever change my mind I'm already connected with an AA clinic that I have been using.

subnet is offline Associate Member
    I use United. Never use to be an issue, but now they all shut me down on the second refill.
    Went to the pharmacy with my new script today, and the same thing happened to me. Was supposed to get 12 weeks worth (approx 1.5 bottles), and received the one measly 5ml bottle with no refills. Don't think it's my insurance either since I am with a new company and the same thing happened with my last one. REALLY thinking about a remote AA clinic now...

thats odd because i also have united

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try filling your prescriptions by mail through big pharms like cvs and walgreens. I don't seem to run into as many issues this way compared to trying to do my refills in person.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    @ THORSZ - I dont think it's United as that is my insurance also. I think it has more to do with State Laws on Class 3 Compounds or what a given Pharmacy perceives is the law in that state & how they size "you" up as a person. It's really unfair - as they are just so bias & clueless. I was having constant troubles from one CVS I went to, then switched to another CVS & everything seemed fine. Then a couple weeks ago they said by State Law we can only give you 30 days worth @ 1ml per week. Then my Doctor got involved and they magically dispensed the full 1 x 10ml bottle. So I dont know what will happen next time. My Doc is a riot though. He told me over the phone; "This is such Bullshit!" "If you were some weak, pencil-necked geek wearing a suit, they'd never give you the trouble that you're getting!"

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    @ THORSZ - I dont think it's United as that is my insurance also. I think it has more to do with State Laws on Class 3 Compounds or what a given Pharmacy perceives is the law in that state & how they size "you" up as a person. It's really unfair - as they are just so bias & clueless. I was having constant troubles from one CVS I went to, then switched to another CVS & everything seemed fine. Then a couple weeks ago they said by State Law we can only give you 30 days worth @ 1ml per week. Then my Doctor got involved and they magically dispensed the full 1 x 10ml bottle. So I dont know what will happen next time. My Doc is a riot though. He told me over the phone; "This is such Bullshit!" "If you were some weak, pencil-necked geek wearing a suit, they'd never give you the trouble that you're getting!"
    this is what/how i perceive it as well....control freak pharmacists

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information