Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    nwjt is offline Associate Member
    I asked for advice over the internet, but I also asked for sources to be cited, which you did not do. Its nothing personal, but I am skeptical over any advice I get not backed up by a credible source, I believed everything I read on the internet forums I really would be a nut. I appreciate your help like I said but I am looking for a statute or law to back it up either way. Maybe there is no law which is going to be the hard thing to accept.

BTW, I think the term I am thinking I need to use is recreational user (instead of illegal user). Just trying to distinguish between trt prescription users and "roiders" or whatever you want to be called. Sorry if illegal user was insulting did not mean it that way.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    I asked for advice over the internet, but I also asked for sources to be cited, which you did not do. Its nothing personal, but I am skeptical over any advice I get not backed up by a credible source, I believed everything I read on the internet forums I really would be a nut. I appreciate your help like I said but I am looking for a statute or law to back it up either way. Maybe there is no law which is going to be the hard thing to accept.

BTW, I think the term I am thinking I need to use is recreational user (instead of illegal user). Just trying to distinguish between trt prescription users and "roiders" or whatever you want to be called. Sorry if illegal user was insulting did not mean it that way.
    Ok since I don't know what state you are from with exception to the "State Of Confusion", Your source should be either A. your local pharmacy, B. your local doctors office, and C. The DEA website. Thats the best I can give you at this time bud. And apology accepted at least by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Ok since I don't know what state you are from with exception to the "State Of Confusion", Your source should be either A. your local pharmacy, B. your local doctors office, and C. The DEA website. Thats the best I can give you at this time bud. And apology accepted at least by me.
    ANother option is if you cant asnwer my question as requested is to not respond ya know? I think I know these sources already, I am looking for specific sources not generalizations without references. Why you being such a jerk and insulting?

BTW, I plan on upping my dose to 400 mg to get back into shape, so am I an illegal user too? Thats 100 more than I am prescribed....

Look I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I was honestly tyring to help you. But obviously I can't so maybe someone else will chime in that truly understands your questions more than I. How much more specific can you get than the three sources I mentioned above? This is over my head. I wish you well.

Look I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I was honestly tyring to help you. But obviously I can't so maybe someone else will chime in that truly understands your questions more than I. How much more specific can you get than the three sources I mentioned above? This is over my head. I wish you well.
    Thank you. Thats like telling me to use google to find my answer though. Very generic. I understand you don't know the answer, that why I keep posing the question and you keep attacking me.

No harm though. I'll keep poking around and if I find an answer I'll post here so we all know.

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    dude, a few things..are you a us citz? do you understand "probable cause"? although i'm no law enforcement agent, i work with them all..if i told your story to any of my dea/fbi/marshals/cbp/etc agents buds they'd laugh their asess off...no law enforcement agent (county/state/federal) in his right frickin mind is going to get a warrent to search your house for a few cc's of test which you have a script for...unless you got some other crazy sh*t going on? some local yokel's have a prob with you for something else??

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ol Roman can help you out mate..... pm me. I will give you my address.... you can ship them to me... No sweat on the bill... I won't charge you anything! =)

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to bitch but I can't read this whole frikin paranoid thread. The gay guys saying don't worry about it and the so called breeder is acting as scared as a 16yr old glitter queen on acid in the state penitentiary...

All I can tell you is that people do this stuff all the time with oxycontin etc. as long as you are not selling it you will be fine. Worst case scenario if someone swore out a false statement against you saying you were selling leading to a search of your residence with nothing being found on the search other than a pile of gear with your name on it. You might have to go to court and get probation, but even in that situation its unlikely. Meantime everyday when you get into a car there is a real chance of getting crippled for life in an accident or carjacked etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    The gay guys saying don't worry about it and the so called breeder is acting as scared as a 16yr old glitter queen on acid in the state penitentiary...
    WTF is a breeder?

[QUOTE=Far from massive;5511022]Sorry to bitch but I can't read this whole frikin paranoid thread. The smart, inciteful articulate gay guys saying don't worry about it and the so called breeder is acting as scared as a 16yr old glitter queen on acid.

Thanks for the compliment.

streeter is offline Associate Member
    BTW, I plan on upping my dose to 400 mg to get back into shape, so am I an illegal user too? Thats 100 more than I am prescribed....
    YES! It does make you an illegal user or at the least a prescription abuser. And if you want to get real nit picky about it. You said earlier you bought pins from AR-R well that web site makes you agree that your using their products for research. I doubt your taking science classes and using these needles for research right? So technically you are using those illegally as well.

You come here and state over and over how you want to be legal. (I think thou protest too much) You call everyone else a illegal user which is quiet a blanket statement. Last time I looked I had a script for my stuff.

Everyone tells you you need to just chill and your being too paranoid but you cant accept an overwhelming majority of people who give you the same advise. I think you have deeper issues here that this forum can't help you with.

Wow this reminds me I need to clean out under my sink I think I have at least 50 bottles of prescription Motrin and other anti-biotics I have left laying around over the last 20 years before the popo decides to raid a retired military 46 year old for having some outdated motrin instead of the meth heads down the street.

OK I'll get off my soap box now.
    Last edited by streeter; 02-02-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Even if you are a recreational user, of any drug, there are limits to being a user, and being a dealer, and it comes down in terms of the amount of something you have on hand.

WTF is a breeder?
    I would tell you but youd accuse me of being a jerk and insulting.

Even if you are a recreational user, of any drug, there are limits to being a user, and being a dealer, and it comes down in terms of the amount of something you have on hand.
    Dude whatever... I think you should just do whatever you think you need to do to be legal and then you can feel good about yourself and how much of an outstanding sheeple I mean citizen you are. If you can't find the answer to your question why don't you ask your doctor he should know or ask him to give you your injections then you don't have to have any at home at all.

While I think about it if someone did tell you a legal amount on here how the heck could you trust that? it's a avatar giving you a legal answer on the internet so why would you even ask here if your so concerned about getting it legally correct. I mean anyone could just pop in here and say the legal amount is 1000mg and no more how the heck could you trust that answer? Go ask your Doctor if he tells you wrong thats why he pays for malpractice insurance.

I asked for sources, which would point me in the right direction. With no sources, you are correct.

I asked for sources, which would point me in the right direction. With no sources, you are correct.
    Sorry I have no sources for you...anyone else got any sources for him?

Look if you had created this thread and just asked for sources as to the legal question you would have gotten a better response from members here. It could have been a yes or no type answer. But when you start going all into your personal usage etc.. and then you tell everyone you smashed two bottles in the snow and then say it's no big deal I get it for pennies on my insurance you raise the dander of a few people like me here who doesn't have insurance that covers my medicine and I and many others here pay up to $500 every 10 weeks for their script.

Can't you see how your words would get a few people upset with you. I mean crap you throw it around like it's nothing and me and others worry about being able to buy it when we need it and where they are going to fit it into their budget. Then you make a blnket statement that were all illegal users thats the kind of stuff that doesn't make anyone want to really help you..don't you see that?
    Last edited by streeter; 02-03-2011 at 12:07 AM.

i never made a blanket statement.

A bottle of test is 125 bucks. no way it cost 500 every 10 weeks.

I might be paranoid but your are delusional

and I did ask for sources/refernces in the first post. Learn to read and comprehend. Ill learn to type on this ipad someday

i never made a blanket statement.

A bottle of test is 125 bucks. no way it cost 500 every 10 weeks.

I might be paranoid but your are delusional

and I did ask for sources/refernces in the first post. Learn to read and comprehend. Ill learn to type on this ipad someday
    And I didn't say I pay $500 for a bottle of test. I said I pay up to $500 for my medicine about every ten weeks which includes a lot more than Test Cyp and I also pay for my wifes medicine if you really have to know. Learn to read and comprehend. And yes you are Paranoid

Go away. You keep changing what you say. The you misquote what I say.
    Last edited by nwjt; 02-03-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Talk about delusional. Go read my post the exact word I used was "script" that is medicine not a bottle of Test. And I didn't mention my wife because I shouldn't have to. As far as going away no way your keeping me from getting bored it's free entertainment and you just can't make this Stuff up. LOL Thanks for upping my post count by the way hmmm maybe that's why you really started this thread to begin with.

What else do you want to talk about? I still have no sources for you though.

Last edited by nwjt; 02-03-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Classic!! Now that's entertainment feel better now? Talk about going to the lowest common denominator when an intelligent thought escapes you.
    Last edited by streeter; 02-03-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Last edited by nwjt; 02-03-2011 at 11:36 PM.

You never let me down do ya! I just click on refresh and theres your latest brilliant thought in writing for everyone to see. You know for a paranoid person you might want to consider your audience when you post. You do understand that many many people including forum ops are reading this and all you have done is called people names like jerk and talked about peoples parents. I doubt your account will be active for much longer. But until then if your not paranoid about it keep it coming I find it strangely entertaining Im really not mad I'm actually laughing because I'm picturing you throwing this fit at your keyboard and typing this stuff and thinking I'll really get him this time ROFLMAO

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    I nominate this thread for the hall of shame, does anyone second it.

Second...and I helped create it LOL

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    Done

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Nwjt: from what I've read the members posting in this thread have tried to give you good advice. Not all answers have to have a citeable source to be correct. I suggest you lighten up a bit and be greatful these members are even taking the time to try and help. Otherwise with the attitude you have it is only a matter of time before you're banned.
    Last edited by stack_it; 02-03-2011 at 01:36 AM.

My legal question is this, I kept refilling my script depite not using it, I wanted to get a small stash saved up in case for some reason I ever run out, loose health insurance etc.. I decide if I didn't need trt I would trash it, but now that i need it I want to keep it. It didn't occur to me I could be breaking the law until the other day. I thought I better find out.

I have an excess on hand, any idea how much I can keep on hand legally? PLEASE POST SOURCES OR REFERENCES if you have an answer to back it up. (not drug sources)
    Ok now I'll give you a serious answer.

You are legally allowed to have whatever the dr prescribes you. There's no law that says you have to take everything the doc gives you. So having it on hand is perfectly legal as long as you can prove it was given by a dr. Now if you decided to sell it or even give it to anyone then that would be considered illegal because it's a controlled substance. Just like selling your painkillers is illegal. If you decide to use more then prescribed then that could be considered abuse in the eyes of many but it's not illegal.

I'm not going to look up all of the prescription medication laws for you to prove my post. Prescription med laws are pretty self explanatory and it only takes common sense to understand them. If you have a script for everything you have and the only person using that medication is the person listed on the script then there is nothing illegal happening.

Stack_it I've been trying to tell him this all along. But seriously if he truly wants a definitive source there is one available. But he is going to have to pay for it So it comes down to how much money do you want to spend for peace of mind. Hire an attorney who is knowledgeable in the law. that is the only 100 percent way you will ever get your 100 percent true answer and you can get it in writing. However something tells me this still will not be enough for you to believe.
    PS: To answer your question on what is a breeder. Go in to your nearby neighborhood gay bar and ask for the nelliest queen in there and ask her what a breeder is and she will tell you right after she is through reading your beads. google it.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 02-03-2011 at 02:35 AM.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    nwjt ......................... WHAT A FLACCID DICK YOU ARE!!!

Well you cant say we all didn't go above and beyond trying to help this kid out. Ya buy um books and buy um books and they just rip out the pages........

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I know Shol'va ..... but he is the type of guy that I could do six months inside for, and wake up every day with a smile on my face, as I relived the enjoyment of knocking his teeth down his throat.

Not many people get to me like that ........ and I didn't even contribute to the fcukin thread!!!

Marine2000 is offline Junior Member
    Tell me this was a joke!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Back in Oct I decided I would do some PCT and try to get off my trt does of 200 mg per week (without my doc knowing). I was on it for 6 months and had anxiety about being on it the rest of my life. I did my PCT (tamox) for weeks and I also did some HCG before getting off the trt to get my nuts back.

So mid dec I get blood work, not using any trt for 2 months and without my doc knowing, and my blood work was basically the same as last time (in Oct) before quitting the trt. I felt good about that and figured I must be cured but then some bad stuff started happening:

bad joint pains
    Lethargy
    Lots of fat gain despite not eating much
    depression
    Achy muscles, bad muscle cramps trying to lift weights.
    Trouble keeping an erection
    Low sex drive
    Bad acne on my shoulders, never went away.

The symptoms were worse than before I got on trt.

So a few weeks ago I got back on my trt. I;ve taken 2 shots of 300 mg to get me going, and man I am feeling better, wife is happier, and I have snapped out of that depression.

I am thinking my dr may of not of had my blood tested and just gave me fake numbers. The numbers put my test at around 550 test when before I ever started trt I was at 270ish. Didin't make sense, still doesnt. I am dumfounded why a doc would do this, or how the heck my numbers were that high.

I don't like being on TRT at age 33 but man after that few months of being off it never again will I stop it.

My legal question is this, I kept refilling my script depite not using it, I wanted to get a small stash saved up in case for some reason I ever run out, loose health insurance etc.. I decide if I didn't need trt I would trash it, but now that i need it I want to keep it. It didn't occur to me I could be breaking the law until the other day. I thought I better find out.

I have an excess on hand, any idea how much I can keep on hand legally? PLEASE POST SOURCES OR REFERENCES if you have an answer to back it up. (not drug sources)

Any help there?
    So let me get this right...u were on TRT and you stopped and start pct? the reason you were put on TRT is cause your body wasnt making enough test and to level that off your doctor prescribed you the test ( i am guessing its test E). So here what you did....u used test to keep ur test levels par with most MEN do without using test let me make sure you get through your thick skull u WERE NOT on cycle your BODY DIDNT have access test so for you go to PCT is idiotic. I am assuming that your doctor figured out that its your testicals that are not making the test not the pituitary gland.
    Now for your question.......You can have as much as you want prescribed drugs to you. No one will come and charge criminally while carrying steroids .

After you posted it that way you made me realize just how much I have of it. I will be putting some in the sink right now, do you know how much I can keep on hand?
    u r a moron......

Stack_it I've been trying to tell him this all along. But seriously if he truly wants a definitive source there is one available. But he is going to have to pay for it So it comes down to how much money do you want to spend for peace of mind. Hire an attorney who is knowledgeable in the law. that is the only 100 percent way you will ever get your 100 percent true answer and you can get it in writing. However something tells me this still will not be enough for you to believe.
    PS: To answer your question on what is a breeder. Go in to your nearby neighborhood gay bar and ask for the nelliest queen in there and ask her what a breeder is and she will tell you right after she is through reading your beads. google it.
    I know. With some people it doesn't matter who tells them the right answer. If it's not what they wanna hear they won't believe it.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Nwjt: from what I've read the members posting in this thread have tried to give you good advice. Not all answers have to have a citeable source to be correct. I suggest you lighten up a bit and be greatful these members are even taking the time to try and help. Otherwise with the attitude you have it is only a matter of time before you're banned.
    Very good advice and presented with utmost respect.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    So let me get this right...u were on TRT and you stopped and start pct? the reason you were put on TRT is cause your body wasnt making enough test and to level that off your doctor prescribed you the test ( i am guessing its test E). So here what you did....u used test to keep ur test levels par with most MEN do without using test let me make sure you get through your thick skull u WERE NOT on cycle your BODY DIDNT have access test so for you go to PCT is idiotic. I am assuming that your doctor figured out that its your testicals that are not making the test not the pituitary gland.
    Now for your question.......You can have as much as you want prescribed drugs to you. No one will come and charge criminally while carrying steroids .

u r a moron......
    i preach the NO SUCH THING AS PCT all the time in this forum but about once a month you'll see those 3 letters in a post

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I totally agree. I tried my best to put him at ease with factual statements all verifiable by the local pharmacy. all he had to do is call anonymously if he were that paranoid or even call a pharmacy that he does not patronize and ask.... You can lead a horse to water but he ends up in a glue factory.......
    hahaa very good point sir

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information