hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Do I need the Winney ??

My current cycle is 500 Test Cyp 400 Deca split Mon/Fri plus 2iu HGH yellow tops Im uping to 3iu soon. My question is my diet is really great I'm at 12% BF do I need Winney toward the end of my cycle or will the HGH do the job since Im planning on being on HGH fro 8 months. My PCT is my TRT 200 Test Cyp a week. I want to become more vascular and cutt.... any help

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    please do not take aas if you dont no how to use it please do some research before thinking of even putting hormones in your body the guys on here will only tell u the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    please do not take aas if you dont no how to use it please do some research before thinking of even putting hormones in your body the guys on here will only tell u the same
    what makes you think I dont know what im doing this is not my first cycle. the question is not off the wall actually you are the first person who has ever responded this way to me. I may not be as experienced as you but who are you to assume I dont know what am doing. I actually do reseach every day ....

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know about the winny, but you definately need less carbs. 12% BF is not going to allow you to be more cut and vascular.

Blog Entries
    carbs are low a couple of vets from the diet section helped. losing fat but its a process. ive upped my cardio also

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    wrong forum ...you are on hrt but you are asking a cycle/winstrol question which would be better in AAS forum and if carbs are to debate then the diet section

Thread Information