sirupate is offline Member

First Pin...Success

Pinned last night for my first time. It can't be "natural" to want to do that the first time. First poke in the outer quad., I didn't realize how much pressure/force is required to penetrate the skin and muscle, so pulled that out and went again...harder. Got the needle all the way in and aspirated, or at least I think I did. Pushed slowly on the plunger...maybe 10 secs. to deliver 1ml test. cyp. (200mg.) with a 23ga. pin. Pulled the needle out and realized that I didn't have a cotton ball or band-aid for the inevitable bleeding. Had a small stream of blood running down my quad and scrambled for a kleenex.

Definite impression of something extra being in my quad., but not really sore at all. Overall, a success. Next time should be easier and go better. Hope I actually feel something kicking in during the next 24 hours, as this will be the greatest concentration of test. ever in my system. Been on the gel for over a year at several dosages. You guys have been an inspiration helping me get this far. Thanks,

Jeff

smoking.joker1 is offline New Member
    right on bro!! let me know how it all goes!! just wait until you start to feel it in the gym, thats my fav part!! is this your first cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by smoking.joker1 View Post
    right on bro!! let me know how it all goes!! just wait until you start to feel it in the gym, thats my fav part!! is this your first cycle???
    This is just TRT for an old guy. But, hope to feel it in the gym as well.

Jeff

RANE2001 is offline Junior Member
    how often are you doing these shots? every 5 days?

Quote Originally Posted by RANE2001 View Post
    how often are you doing these shots? every 5 days?
    I wish. Doctor has me on that dose once every two weeks (200mg.). I see him again after three more pins and can talk about the frequency/dose. I'll have BW just before the appointment. I realize that I may "crash" during the second week of the schedule, but want to do it like he says at first, then hope to convince him that I need to dose more frequently.

Jeff

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can always buy extra pins from ARR (banner above) and break up your injections if the doc doesn't address that problem.

Every two weeks is a sin; why do MD's do this to men. Yes, you will have a crash at some point in week 2 and you'll feel like shit again. Split your dose to 100 mg per week.

Are you taking an AI to control E2 or hCG to protect your balls? Both are very important to making sure your TRT protocol gives you the best return. If you don't control E2 it will cancel out your T and you won't get results.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    You can always buy extra pins from ARR (banner above) and break up your injections if the doc doesn't address that problem.
    ^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Every two weeks is a sin; why do MD's do this to men. Yes, you will have a crash at some point in week 2 and you'll feel like shit again. Split your dose to 100 mg per week.

Are you taking an AI to control E2 or hCG to protect your balls? Both are very important to making sure your TRT protocol gives you the best return. If you don't control E2 it will cancel out your T and you won't get results.
    Come on g, lets ask questions in order to educate, he may have no issue w E2 and may not care about sperm production at this time. I know there are other issues w atrophy, but many guys are just fine w.out hcg . I personally like it, and take it though.

sirup,

Congrats. I know you have been around long enough to know the questions to ask of your doc, and to monitor your labs for the things you should be looking for. Glad you got started and let us know if you need help.

Flats

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    e2 dejavu?

sirup...cant wait to read your second pin story broski....love the detail...reminds me of another thread...some guy posted about taking a shower and lighting candles and washing the sink.....

lol good stuff...i still love shot day after 5 years...i'll never go nebido

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    e2 dejavu?

sirup...cant wait to read your second pin story broski....love the detail...reminds me of another thread...some guy posted about taking a shower and lighting candles and washing the sink.....

lol good stuff...i still love shot day after 5 years...i'll never go nebido
    Ha, what a douche! Hey wait, that was me!

I didn't clean the sink, I just about sterilized the whole counter. I was freaked about getting an infection. I still try to be crazy clean. There were no candles...now you are just making stuff up.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 03-05-2011 at 08:00 PM.

it was you johnny! I remember that, you said you put on one of those Tibetan monk CD's, had the incense burning, shaved your arse and smoked a cig afterwards.

First pin is an important milestone...gotta make it special. A little Kenny G never hurt anyone.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    roflmao good stuff fellas

Thread Information