trix8 is offline Associate Member

Thinking of a new routine

Anyone ever try prop ed like 20 or 25mg a day? I think this would be a great way to mimic natural production with morning injections and would be very easy prop can fit through a 30g slin needle. Also i could find the sweet spot much quicker with the shorter half life to where i wouldnt need any ai

I like it but it's a lot of injections and that can get old real fast. EOD or E3D will yield the same result. More even T levels and E2 won't spike as well. I still think you need an AI but check your E2 levels and see where you land.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    eod on prop

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    well i wouldnt mind ed with .2 of a cc through a 30g half inch slin pin, also i was reading some research dont have the link here but the fluctuating spikes of every morning would create positive dopamine and libido effects, and would mimic more so the natural production of how your nuts produce the most in the morning and in daily spurts...... Ill let u guys know if i try it and how it serves

Quote Originally Posted by trix8 View Post
    well i wouldnt mind ed with .2 of a cc through a 30g half inch slin pin, also i was reading some research dont have the link here but the fluctuating spikes of every morning would create positive dopamine and libido effects, and would mimic more so the natural production of how your nuts produce the most in the morning and in daily spurts...... Ill let u guys know if i try it and how it serves
    Love it! Yes, please do report Trix; would really like to see how you feel. I am of the school of more natural levels the better.

Thanks!

Thread Information