JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Liquidex question

I'm 6 weeks into TRT, feel great, looking a little better, wake up under a tent every morning ( thats always nice, at least the wife gets a kick out of it ) I feel like I'm leveling off, not so much peak and drop, all in all its going great except the cost so I decided to eliminate the anastrozol from my order, 160 bucks saved, I intend to replace it with ar-r liquidex.

What I don`t understand, due to the vagueness of "research chemicals" is how much, how often and at what time in the week do I administer it to my test rats? and, is it a sub-lingual?

Some info

44yrs old
    6'4" 260lbs

Current script

220mgs test cyp ew
    500units HCG twice/week
    1mg anastrozol 3times/week

I can post BW if needed but I only have a baseline, havent had any since I started.

i`ve read tons of posts concerning this and I still cant come up with a simple answer to these specific questions, sorry if these are newbie questions.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    big fella...

i do know its oral the liquidex and i would have thought it would have came with a conversion chart or something to compare....but your script from the clinic is likely too much unless you showed signs of a huge estro rise so i know you wont want to convert it to that...i'm bumping this for you for others that know liquidex doses/drops

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was taking 0.25 mg anastrozol twice a week (doesed on same day I shot T). This was ok, but not perfect. Moved the dosage up to 0.5 mg twice a week and that seemed excellent. I am an easy converter and very sensative to estrogen. So I would have to agree that the 1mg 3x/wk is high. If you cut this down to 0.5mg 2x/week then you will save 66% on the cost of anastrozol. Something to consider.

Sorry can't chime in on the liquidex.

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    1ml = 1mg. You just add the liquid to juice or ? and drink it.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    if u can....get your e2 tested so you can have a better idea rather than dosing either liquidex or arimidex in the dark...

if you had to go by feel or decide to take precautionary you could do .25 on day after the shot and the same the next 2 days that would only be .75 ml (.75mg)..

but back to the top test first if u can

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks guys, I`m sure this is elementary stuff but even with all the research I`ve done it still seemed a little vague to me for some reason, I feel much more confident now.

I will definitely do more BW soon, I just wanted to eliminate that high cost of Adex, I was having some sides that I believe were from the high dosage like back pain in between my shoulders like I`d been beat on, terrible gastrol issues also so I skipped it altogether this week and I have no sides like before but I do feel kinda bloatish and I`ve been moody as hell for a couple days now. I know there is no substitute for BW but it seems that the indicators point to me needing an AI just not such a high dose maybe and certainly something less expensive.

Thanks again bros

Thread Information