Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My TRT Script

  1. #1
    stevo123's Avatar
    stevo123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101

    My TRT Script

    I had a question regarding my TRT script that I had been recently given. I am just starting my injections of 200mg/2weeks tomorrow morning (finally) and my prescription says that i get 3 refills before August of this year... so if my maths correct thats a total of 4 bottles of 10mL 200mg/mL test cypionate within 8 months, and at 200mg/2weeks it will take me a month to use just 2 mL making each bottle last 5 months.
    so my question is, since i have to get all of those 4 bottles before August, will that mean that I wont get another prescription until like 2 years from now or once August rolls around would I go into my doc and say my prescription is expired can you write me a new one?
    Side note, I will be moving back home this summer so I will have a new doc so all of my records will just have to be transferred, so he will be the one writing the new prescription, the same one I'm sure but does that just mean that I hit the jackpot and got like 2 1/2 extra bottles of test this year to mess around with?

  2. #2
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,498
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo123 View Post
    I had a question regarding my TRT script that I had been recently given. I am just starting my injections of 200mg/2weeks tomorrow morning (finally) and my prescription says that i get 3 refills before August of this year... so if my maths correct thats a total of 4 bottles of 10mL 200mg/mL test cypionate within 8 months, and at 200mg/2weeks it will take me a month to use just 2 mL making each bottle last 5 months.
    so my question is, since i have to get all of those 4 bottles before August, will that mean that I wont get another prescription until like 2 years from now or once August rolls around would I go into my doc and say my prescription is expired can you write me a new one?
    Side note, I will be moving back home this summer so I will have a new doc so all of my records will just have to be transferred, so he will be the one writing the new prescription, the same one I'm sure but does that just mean that I hit the jackpot and got like 2 1/2 extra bottles of test this year to mess around with?
    no guarantee but i've have heard and seen refill rx's of what youre talking about and actually you would most likely be able to fill a 10ml each month....sometimes a pharmacist will do the math since test is a "booooo!" steroid and try to prevent a fill but it is occasional...seems using the automated telephone refill tool is the best method...it isnt uncommon to have more than enough vials on hand at home for a rainy day

  3. #3
    stevo123's Avatar
    stevo123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101
    oh ok so you would suggest maybe calling in each month and saying that i need to refill my prescription, should i still try to call in even if i have used the refills maybe at a different pharmacy, i would think since its a class III drug they keep tabs on that pretty close! should i try to call in an order every month and then just tell the doc when im out or would i have to wait till August to even talk about another script?

  4. #4
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,498
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo123 View Post
    oh ok so you would suggest maybe calling in each month and saying that i need to refill my prescription, should i still try to call in even if i have used the refills maybe at a different pharmacy, i would think since its a class III drug they keep tabs on that pretty close! should i try to call in an order every month and then just tell the doc when im out or would i have to wait till August to even talk about another script?
    i would stick with the same pharmacy unless they gave u a hard time..and you dont say anything with they auto system you only push buttons on your phone..not sure if your pharm has this but all in florida do....if it were me i would try after 30 days each consecutive month...of course you will see for yourself after the first month...as far as the august thing....that is when i would see the doctor again...did the doc not speak of next bloodwork?

  5. #5
    stevo123's Avatar
    stevo123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101
    oh ok well yeah i can give that a try, what will happen if i try to get more than the 3 refills and it doesnt work out, the computer will just say i have reached max refills contact doc. or something along those lines? yeah we should be doing some follow up bloodwork at the end of this month because were just starting the TRT and he wants to see where the 200mg/2 weeks puts my test at

  6. #6
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,498
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo123 View Post
    oh ok well yeah i can give that a try, what will happen if i try to get more than the 3 refills and it doesnt work out, the computer will just say i have reached max refills contact doc. or something along those lines? yeah we should be doing some follow up bloodwork at the end of this month because were just starting the TRT and he wants to see where the 200mg/2 weeks puts my test at
    you will not get more than what the number of refills listed says....the august was probably the doc making the script good for 6 months...

    got any goals with your goodies..looks like you dont need to cut

  7. #7
    stevo123's Avatar
    stevo123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101
    well im still in college for baseball so i cant really play around to much, after the first bloodwork i might bump it up to like 250mg/week for some strength gain but not enough to actually fail the 6:1 ratio testosterone test if i get tested god forbid. but once baseball is all done who knows when that will be, im sure ill start adding in some deca or tren after some more experience for added strength, any advice?

  8. #8
    flatscat's Avatar
    flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,610
    here is a thought.... have your doc write out individual rx's for each time frame with no refills on any - then you dont have to worry about transfers and your doc should understand if he knows u r moving sometime between now and aug. course he could catch his mistake toooo, but I doubt it

  9. #9
    flatscat's Avatar
    flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo123 View Post
    well im still in college for baseball so i cant really play around to much, after the first bloodwork i might bump it up to like 250mg/week for some strength gain but not enough to actually fail the 6:1 ratio testosterone test if i get tested god forbid. but once baseball is all done who knows when that will be, im sure ill start adding in some deca or tren after some more experience for added strength, any advice?

    I also have wanted to say for a while that u look like u really need the t my young bro.....jus sayin

  10. #10
    stevo123's Avatar
    stevo123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    101
    hah well i have ran a couple cycles in the past and have been working out frequently since a pretty young age, but i have always had low T symptoms since i can remember (ED, low energy levels, fatigue etc..) i have never had issues of being overweight or trouble staying lean ive had a very clean diet for years now, so most would assume that low testosterone is not an issue but the two bloodwork samples and the endo think otherwise.
    thanks for the advice ill have to run the idea by him at our next meeting and figure out how to transfer all the other needed info for my other doc.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •