TGraham is offline Junior Member

Question Hypothetically, What else might a sponsor call HCG ?

My new doctor is making it difficult for me to add HCG so far. He suggested eliminating my test injections and giving me small doses of Androgel to help me get my nutts/fertility back. That seems unlikely as I started with a baseline T of 160.
    I have been told our sponsors (might) have HCG for my research. I could not find it at either site. I know they have tricky names for most products, any idea what they would hypothetically call HCG? Anyone with other helpful answers please PM me.

(PS: I am a bit inexperienced with injectables from anything other than a proper pharmacy. Might there be some cause for concern?)

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    didnt know they carried that bro...i checked the site for you and couldnt find nuthin either

Thanks JPK!

MJRuff01 is offline Junior Member
    Just go to a local HRT clinic for the hCG .

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Putting you on any kind of Test will not bring your natural production up or help with testicular atrophy. Find another doctor. I agree with HCG from a clinic.

Got It!

Thanks,
    TG

JonnyVegas)
    Reluctantly, in the new doctors defense... I showed him last months blood work on my initial visit with him yesterday. T was 1400 and free T was at least double the norm.
    Im sure he wants to rule out my nutts shrinking due to too much injectable T being taken first.
    It is annoying that I cant have what I want right now, but having a doc who seems to care more than my others did is kinda cool.
    Although disadvantaged by the fact that I was already it treatment therefore he had no baseline on me he still seems to want to know why my T dropped. My other 3 doctors didn't really try to find out.
    Perhaps Ill just get the HCG elsewhere and keep him for proper examination and diagnosis.
    Last edited by TGraham; 03-12-2011 at 05:19 PM.

subnet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TGraham View Post
    he still seems to want to know why my T dropped. My other 3 doctors didn't really try to find out.
    Perhaps Ill just get the HCG elsewhere and keep him for proper examination and diagnosis.
    TG - I guess it's good that he's trying to figure out what's happening - that's the good thing. With my previous Dr. though, I had to do what you're suggesting, in getting my own HCG . He was very conservative and didn't believe in the protocol of HCG, so I just went and bought my own from an overseas pharmacy. I didn't want to be dishonest, but I knew that it was the right thing that my body needed. Now, the last month or so and since I've switched to an AA clinic, they have me on HCG 'officially'...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    TG - I guess it's good that he's trying to figure out what's happening - that's the good thing. With my previous Dr. though, I had to do what you're suggesting, in getting my own HCG. He was very conservative and didn't believe in the protocol of HCG, so I just went and bought my own from an overseas pharmacy. I didn't want to be dishonest, but I knew that it was the right thing that my body needed. Now, the last month or so and since I've switched to an AA clinic, they have me on HCG 'officially'...
    hey bro...do u have a thread that shows your situation before and now with this month with the clinic...sorry hard to remember the different threads...i know u just posted in another thread saying that once a week vs. bi weekly pinning didnt make much of a diff if at all but would be nice to compare your previous symptoms/stats to current and progressing same especially with the recent hcg addition

Thread Information