tonyinnh is offline Junior Member

Wink side effects im having ,, anymore the rest of you having that have been on it longer

On trt treatment... week 5.. 4 injections of 100 each so far..

I have noticed its easier to get it up in the bedroom

WAY More strength, way more energy, more focus, less headaches,, always napped on my days off,,, haven't taken a nap since.. actually doing stuff around the house instead of watching tv and vegging out....

slightly smaller balls,, they don't hang low at all anymore,, always up like im cold...

and just in the last few days.. MY VOICE!! sounding like peter brady through puberty... my voice is definitely getting deeper, my co-workers and wife noticed right away...

anyone else have the same or anything different???

thanks,, tony

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    are you taking HCG ?
    helps with the balls.
    what dose are you taking?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    when i saw the title to your thread i thought it was bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony, yes they dont wobble to and fro no mo here either

no hcg .. i will ask about it my next visit,, i am taking 100 every week ...

anything with you voice??? i've search and saw chicks that do hormones to be a guy get a huge change in voice,, i don't have a high voice,, i would say normal... but its getting deeper...

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    I googled it and found some instances where this has happened. Here's one http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11792031

IMO Tony you need hCG . You're now in HPTA shut down and your Pituitary gland is not producing LH any more so the leydig cells on your testicles are not working anymore and are in a begining state of atrophy (ie, your neg sides).

You need hCG (a bio identical form of LH) to keep the boys in a natural state. If not, you will continue to see your testes shrink and you will get all the neg sides that come with it.

If you ever want to re-start you need healthy testicles. If you ever want children you need healthy testicles. You also need them to produce Pregnenolone and for normal brain function...and more.

So many Doctors just don't get it or understand. I would suggest doing your own research on why you need hCG (Google is your friend) on a TRT protocol and supply it your your Doc; if he/she still refuses to give you hCG...find another Doc who "gets it".

Hate to see you suffer man.

G

I will tell him when I go in on 4-15-11... Im done with kids (thank god) but yeah,, he told me straight up,, this is for life.... Ill tell you though,, I haven't felt this alive in 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    IMO Tony you need hCG . You're now in HPTA shut down and your Pituitary gland is not producing LH any more so the leydig cells on your testicles are not working anymore and are in a begining state of atrophy (ie, your neg sides).

You need hCG (a bio identical form of LH) to keep the boys in a natural state. If not, you will continue to see your testes shrink and you will get all the neg sides that come with it.

If you ever want to re-start you need healthy testicles. If you ever want children you need healthy testicles. You also need them to produce Pregnenolone and for normal brain function...and more.

So many Doctors just don't get it or understand. I would suggest doing your own research on why you need hCG (Google is your friend) on a TRT protocol and supply it your your Doc; if he/she still refuses to give you hCG...find another Doc who "gets it".

Hate to see you suffer man.

G

Quote Originally Posted by The Toad View Post
    I googled it and found some instances where this has happened. Here's one http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11792031
    that italian story is friggen twisted!! OMG!!!

yeah ,, there really isn't much on voice in searches,, mostly everything is regurgitated, from book to book,, i know mine is definitely deeper... maybe i had a higher voice than I thought.. I didn't think it was high... idk...

[QUOTE=tonyinnh;5573443]I will tell him when I go in on 4-15-11... Im done with kids (thank god) but yeah,, he told me straight up,, this is for life.... Ill tell you though,, I haven't felt this alive in 10 years...[/QUOTE]

Good for you brother! I am right with you!

[QUOTE=gdevine;5573846]
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyinnh View Post
    I will tell him when I go in on 4-15-11... Im done with kids (thank god) but yeah,, he told me straight up,, this is for life.... Ill tell you though,, I haven't felt this alive in 10 years...[/QUOTE]

Good for you brother! I am right with you!
    thank you,,,

Thread Information