Redhawk is offline New Member

Test too "High"?

Posted updated bloodwork a few days ago... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...st-Cholesterol)

Test went from 330 - 1800 in 12 weeks on 150/mg Test C once a week. Doc noted it may be a bit "high" and we're backing down to 125mg/week.

Haven't found much research or info on what too "high" Test levels means negatively and have to make an appt to talk to my doc. Any input before my next appt would be helpful, thx!

sirupate is offline Member
    Mine was about 1700 at my last BW and the doctor thought that too high as well. At the time my dosage was 10gms. Androgel /day. Free levels were high in the range...so not so bad there. The doctor switched me to test.cyp. at my request and we are trying to establish a good dosage of that. Currently dosing 200mg. every two weeks. Would like to dose weekly as of next doctor visit.

What is your free level like?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhawk View Post
    Posted updated bloodwork a few days ago... http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...st-Cholesterol)

Test went from 330 - 1800 in 12 weeks on 150/mg Test C once a week. Doc noted it may be a bit "high" and we're backing down to 125mg/week.

Haven't found much research or info on what too "high" Test levels means negatively and have to make an appt to talk to my doc. Any input before my next appt would be helpful, thx!
    too high is just a concern for unwanted sides which more than likely would occur....i know when i got my high T level i was feelin cloud nine and didnt wanna back down...that high didnt seem to last...i guess newtons law...its been this board's consensus that its best to keep in the upward but normal range..

btw, how u feelin and gainin?

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Ideally, HRT would put you at the legal limits allowed in international competition. This is determined by
    the testosterone to epitestosterone ratio. T to Epi. cutoff is 4 to 1 (epi). Floyd Landis lost the Tour de
    France title by testing 11 to 1. Mary Decker got a 2 year banishment, about 1998, testing a 8 to 1.

Different labs did the testing:
    PRE -
    Test: 335 ng/dL
    Free Test: 38.9 pg/mL
    Free %: 1.16 L

POST -
    Test: 1868ng/dL
    T3: 123ng/dL
    T4: 1.08L

I feel better than I have in a very long time, prob 7 years... Now I have a 7 month old son so haven't focused on training much and still see a big difference in muscle mass and fat loss from doing the same limited workouts.

People ask about what my "new" workouts are and if I've been in the weight room a lot. One's I trust I tell what's going on, the others I say I'm working out more.

Also dropped from 150mg to 37.5mg of Effexor for "depression" symptoms. Will be off soon.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhawk View Post
    I feel better than I have in a very long time, prob 7 years... Now I have a 7 month old son so haven't focused on training much and still see a big difference in muscle mass and fat loss from doing the same limited workouts.

People ask about what my "new" workouts are and if I've been in the weight room a lot. One's I trust I tell what's going on, the others I say I'm working out more.

Also dropped from 150mg to 37.5mg of Effexor for "depression" symptoms. Will be off soon.
    glad its workin out bro

Thread Information