Big Roy is offline Associate Member

Getting some HCG for my current HRT

38yo male on HRT (200mg of Test C every other week). I wanted to add or have my doc add HCG to my HRT. However I don't know how to go about doing this or get taken off HRT all together. Which happen once when I mention that I wanted to have kids. Can I get your help once again? I had some ideals like telling them my balls are shrinking but other than that you're the folks I turn too when I need some good advice. Thanks.

Anyone?

Signmaker is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the same boat as you. Unfortunately, some Doctors just don't have a clue and still want to do it their way. I told my Doc that I was having Testicular Atrophy and he dismissed it medically bc it is not causing any permanent damage. You might try calling your local compounding pharmacys and ask them what Doctors are prescribing HCG , but before anything, I would straight up ask your PCP if thats something he would prescribe to supplement your TRT and go from there.....or, call your Dr Office as a random person and ask if the Doctors prescribe it..? Just my Opinion.

Thanks hopefully someone chime in on this topic.

Print this out and don't just read it...study it.

Give a copy to your Physician armed with the knowledge it possesses. Speak intelligently and tell him why you need to add hCG into your protocol.

You are in HPTA shutdown and you need hCG as this paper describes.

If you ever want kids, want to restart, don't want testes that end up in useless lumps collagen you need hCG.

Study the paper: http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    testicular atrophy is a common condition that some doc's will prescribe hcg for. but they have to have knowledge about it's off label uses and be confident enough to prescribe it. So your choices are to convince yours to give you a script for it, find another one that will, or source it yourself.

dfwo is offline Associate Member
    My doctor had never heard of HCG as a part of HRT, so I might print out the article by Dr Crisler and take it to my next appt.

Signmaker is offline Junior Member
    Don't count on a print out doing any good at your appointment. My PCP almost got offended when I showed him Dr. Crisler's HCG Protocol....Quickly dismissing it as something bodybuilders use because they take more Test than they're supposed to.
    From my experience it seems that most Doctors have a hard time taking advice from their patients but hopefully yours is different....It doesn't hurt to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Signmaker View Post
    Don't count on a print out doing any good at your appointment. My PCP almost got offended when I showed him Dr. Crisler's HCG Protocol....Quickly dismissing it as something bodybuilders use because they take more Test than they're supposed to.
    From my experience it seems that most Doctors have a hard time taking advice from their patients but hopefully yours is different....It doesn't hurt to try.
    Just my $0.02 but you need to find a new Physician...and quickly...you're being hurt.

Ask him about his oath "to do no harm".

dfwo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Signmaker View Post
    Well, I'm not really getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by dfwo View Post
    Well, I'm not really getting my hopes up.
    The next time you two get your BW done make sure to get LH and FSH done. Then show your Doc the panels and when both are nearly in the tank ask the Doc directly why that is happening and what he plans on doing about it...?

See what kind of response you get.

And if the Doc says you really don't need either of these than run...don't walk...from the office.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Don't be afraid to dump a dumpy doc

Its your life not his. Ignorance will not be tolerated.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^What GD and Bro said

newtwo is offline New Member
    I looked into an hrt program but they quoted me well over two grand for just a few months of therapy. If I am going to be on it for the rest of my life I can not afford this and especially when I spend a boat load on a really good health insurance policy that covers none of it. Now I am thining I will just get the stuff myself online and hope for the best. Has anyone been successful at doing it themselves ie getting the stuff on the black market?

Thread Information