Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: hCG and Pregnenolone; What you should know.

Quote Originally Posted by fm2002 View Post
    You and I both. It's difficult where I live now to get the proper BW's done.

But I'm here to tell you that I know my body and have been working out for quite some time and something happen !
    Totally agree.

Start a new thread when you get BW and the boys will jump in fm.

gd

Tbone1970 is offline New Member
    new here just was intro myself

im on HRT and what G said coudnlt be said any better

anyone get any muscle aches for GHRP 6 ?

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I've read a couple of different places that peeps don't inject HCG on Test injection days. Why?

cajun269 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the very informative info. I had traveled to Lab in Nevada for a complete or as it is called "executive physical" took all day and was ran through the mill.
    Kind of a pricey but for my health I need to get a broad view of my health. I am not endorsing them, but I am saying that they do have a full protocol and look at
    the whole picture. From what you eat, what you take for health reasons, sleep patterns, WB and genetic screening in my case.

Fellows, this is a sticky and the discussions should center on the topic.

Start a new thread for other discussions off topic.

Thank you,

gd

Jú$T â Qúíçk ôÑë.

ôÑ mý FíR$T çýçしë.

2Ml RôÐ Të$T 400.

Rëâ$ôÑ í'm þô$TíÑg HëRë â$ âþâRT FRôm THë ôßVíôú$ gëTTíÑg ßíggëR. (people HâVë çômmëÑTëÐ). âÑÐ þúT ôÑ âßôúT HâしF â $TôÑë Tô THRëë QúâRTëR ôF â âTôÑë.

í HâVë HâÐ Ñô þRôßしëm âT âしし wíTH $þëRm. ßý âmôúÑT $ëëÑ ßý ëýë âTしëâ$T. í'Vë çHëçkëd âÑÐ ÑôT ÑôTíçëÐ âÑý change íÑ $íZë. âÑÐ RëgúしâRしý HâVë $ë× â$ wë kÑôw THë âçTíVë $íÐë Ðôë$ ú$úâししý íÑçRëâ$ë. Jú$T wâÑÐëRíÑg íF íT'$ ÑôRmâし Tô ÑôT HâVë çômë âçRô$$ ÑëgâTíVë $íÐë$ Ñ $HôúしÐÑ'T í $Tíしし しôôk âT ÐHëâ âÑÐ Hçg TRëâTmëÑT$. í ímâgíÑë í'Ð gëT THí$ FRôm $âmë $ôúRçë

ýë$.THë Të×T í$ âÑÑôýíÑg. í âþôしôgíZë. $ô þしZ. Ðon T TRôしし më. しôし Jú$T Tâkë$ â wHíしë Tô çHâÑgë. ôH. í'm 6'3. 32. TRâíÑëÐ ôÑ Ñ ôFF $íÑçë 15. ÑëâRしý môÑTH íÑTô çýçしë.16.1/2 $TôÑë þRë mâkë âしし mëâし$ (ßôRíÑg ýë$. ëFFëçTíVë ÐëFíÑíTëしý )

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincwade
    Jú$T â Qúíçk ôÑë.

ôÑ mý FíR$T çýç?ë.

2Ml RôÐ Të$T 400.

Rëâ$ôÑ í'm þô$TíÑg HëRë â$ âþâRT FRôm THë ôßVíôú$ gëTTíÑg ßíggëR. (people HâVë çômmëÑTëÐ). âÑÐ þúT ôÑ âßôúT Hâ?F â $TôÑë Tô THRëë QúâRTëR ôF â âTôÑë.

í HâVë HâÐ Ñô þRôß?ëm âT â?? wíTH $þëRm. ßý âmôúÑT $ëëÑ ßý ëýë âT?ëâ$T. í'Vë çHëçkëd âÑÐ ÑôT ÑôTíçëÐ âÑý change íÑ $íZë. âÑÐ Rëgú?âR?ý HâVë $ë× â$ wë kÑôw THë âçTíVë $íÐë Ðôë$ ú$úâ??ý íÑçRëâ$ë. Jú$T wâÑÐëRíÑg íF íT'$ ÑôRmâ? Tô ÑôT HâVë çômë âçRô$$ ÑëgâTíVë $íÐë$ Ñ $Hôú?ÐÑ'T í $Tí?? ?ôôk âT ÐHëâ âÑÐ Hçg TRëâTmëÑT$. í ímâgíÑë í'Ð gëT THí$ FRôm $âmë $ôúRçë

ýë$.THë Të×T í$ âÑÑôýíÑg. í âþô?ôgíZë. $ô þ?Z. Ðon T TRô?? më. ?ô? Jú$T Tâkë$ â wHí?ë Tô çHâÑgë. ôH. í'm 6'3. 32. TRâíÑëÐ ôÑ Ñ ôFF $íÑçë 15. ÑëâR?ý môÑTH íÑTô çýç?ë.16.1/2 $TôÑë þRë mâkë â?? mëâ?$ (ßôRíÑg ýë$. ëFFëçTíVë ÐëFíÑíTë?ý )
    WTF is this!?! ^^^^^

?ô?.!!!

Better?. ;-)

Hmm. Noticed it don't like the L's... all the? At L's

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincwade
    Hmm. Noticed it don't like the L's... all the? At L's
    Looking better. Might want to repost the initial comment.

K. Basically.
    Age 32. Height 6ft3inhes. 16 and 1/2 stone (roughly) as put on stone n half since I started back in april/may the m as in part of that within cycle n Just b4. I pre make my meals for three days at a time to ensure they contain all I need as don't like relying on supplement apart from adding two multi vit tabs n two cod liver oil tab a day.

I have had ur usual feel more alert in the am when waking up. Stronger and larger quicker. Noticed by third parties. Apart from nipples sliiiightly more sensitive. As yet no bad sides at all.

No Change in size down below. Go like a Jack rabbit n blast everyone Time no problem. Is this due to it being first cycle?. Or should I expect this for a while. should I ask my source for dhea hcg as a preventative?. I really do want to keep costs down. But will do when as ness np.

Bloody shoulder playing up again tho. Rotator cuff. Taking zopiclone to sleep. Tramadol for pain. Atenolol to regulate heart beat. Diclofenac as anti-inflammatory we which h were helps a bit. Neeeever quite goes tho.

Any going off topic. Just stating person pop n experience no probably Just on test right now. But the other two prods look like a must. Thank

txheadshaver is offline New Member
    i have a 5 ML syringe that came with my mixing kit. Just got 5000IU HCG . I added 1 ML sterile water and mixed. Then I added another 1 ML sterile.
    Correct?

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Next time, I would use bac. water. Bac water keeps the hcg "good" for a much longer amount of time. Sterile water is fine if you'll be using the entire vial in a week, or so. Bac water keeps up to six weeks. I've read where ppl have loaded up their syringes(mixed with sterile water), then put them in the freezer. But, wait for the experts to chime in.

jm100 is offline New Member
    Did anyone have issues actually getting the prescription for at-home use? My doctor said that he was fine prescribing pregnyl and having me do it at home, but the nurse called a week later and said when she talked to the pharmacist they said I'd have to have all the shots done in-office (which, in addition to being a pain, doesn't really work since the doc prescribed the 'textbook' dose on the package insert of 2000iu 3x a week which is way more than I want so I was going to do ~250iu 3 times a week anyways, but I can't exactly lower the dose if I have to go into the office for all my shots)

Is there a reason they'd make you go into the office for it?
    Last edited by jm100; 01-11-2013 at 11:47 PM.

flaoldman is offline New Member
    Can you email me one or message me some? On my second 12 weeks of Cyp and the "boys" ache.

flaoldman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Pale1 - There are a number of very trustworthy online pharmacies where you can purchase pharmacy grade hCG.
    Can you message or email some? On my second bottle of Cyp. My "boys" ache and shrank. My urologist will not prescribe it.
    r

fireeater49 is offline Associate Member
    Just spent the time reading this whole postings and I must say that I do appreciate the knowledge out there. I had some Dhea questions that I was going to post but it was already answered. G Devine- man I appreciate you spilling your knowledge. I know it must be a pain to spend time answering the never ending questions but it is well appreciated. Thanks to all my brothers from another mothers.

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    "Should the Preg be micronized as well"?

Yes, not easy to find, but Google it and you will find it.
    Got my micronized DHEA and Preg. I'm alternating between the 2 so each one EOD. One big observation I have is on the Preg days I'm urinating alot more. Could this be from the Preg. I haven't changed anything else. I'm not complaining actually enjoying my body drying up.

Why are you alternating EOD with each?

Take 50 mg of both daily as it's what your androgen pathway needs.

I've never hear of preg being a diuretic.

Quote Originally Posted by flaoldman View Post
    Can you message or email some? On my second bottle of Cyp. My "boys" ache and shrank. My urologist will not prescribe it.
    r
    When you get enough posts email me; I will help you.

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Why are you alternating EOD with each?

Take 50 mg of both daily as it's what your androgen pathway needs.

I've never hear of preg being a diuretic.
    Are you saying one HAS to take both together? Synergy at work here?

My thought process was to start slow for a few months and get my blood tested (scheduled for April) and see where I'm at.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pale1 - There are a number of very trustworthy online pharmacies where you can purchase pharmacy grade hCG.
    I'd be very interested in getting the contact information for the pharmacies you refer to. Thanks. I just started TRT five months ago and my urologist doesn't use hCG - only Clomid in younger men.

DeeJay7211 is offline New Member
    Hey GD what if someone has very low CHOL, how does this effect all the hormones? Last 10-15 yrs or so, my TTL has never been over 100. I never knew that all the hormones were directly synthesized from CHOL. I've been lurking for few days. Unbelievable amount of information... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay7211 View Post
    Hey GD what if someone has very low CHOL, how does this effect all the hormones? Last 10-15 yrs or so, my TTL has never been over 100. I never knew that all the hormones were directly synthesized from CHOL. I've been lurking for few days. Unbelievable amount of information... Thanks.
    Every single hormone in your body is synthesized from CHOL into Pregnenolone via the p450 scc.

It's why we need CHOL at normalized levels and why a man on a TRT Protocol needs to back fill the pathways with the supplementation of 50 mg of micronized Pregenenole and DHEA daily.

hackskii is offline Junior Member
    I would like to add a few things here if I may.
    HCG is an LH analog but does not act like LH, in non hypogonadal men, HCG has a biphasic role in that testosterone spikes from 2 to 7 hours and there is a second spike at 48 to 72 hours, this is why the dosing is EOD to E3D.
    Not so with hypogonadal men, only one spike is between 48 and 72 hours, many studies on this.

Also, DHEA is one hormone that when supplemented does not lower endogenous levels.
    That said, unlike women where DHEA can spike testosterone, DHEA in men can elevate estrogen.
    So, 25mg was recommended to me by my doc and he suggested me not take more than that due to estrogen conversion.
    Not all men will need DHEA as well.

The estrogen deal with HCG is simple, I was looking at studies the other day on its application for intratesticular testosterone, and this is from 40 to 80 times that of serum testosterone.
    At doses of 500iu this will keep ITT well within range.
    HCG can give you gyno symptoms with just 1000iu shot the very next day.
    I remember a study that suggested nolvadex will protect leydig cells from desensitization for those guys that want to lets say restart their HPTA.

I would like to add that I was diagnosed low in vitamin D, and suggested taking 4000iu vitamin D ED.
    I found some 5000iu Vitamin D gel caps and started taking that.
    First thing I noticed was night time erections, being 53 they were not too common anymore.
    After just the second day, I actually had a sex dream.
    I know D is important for test production and sunlight can make testosterone go up by 128%.
    My doctor said that 2 out of every 3 people he checks is low in D.

Nice thread by the way, I had more to input but have to leave work now.

Great post!

Stay active in the forum.

gd

AlterEdge78 is offline Junior Member
    Gdevine, thank you for all of the useful information. I'm currently on testim gel, so I was gona begin administering 100 ii daily since I'm in shutdown. Will that kick me out of shutdown, and make me fertile again like I used to be. I've been shutdown for about 3 months now. And I'm guessing you cycle the hcg , like 4 weeks on, then break for a few months?

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEdge78 View Post
    Gdevine, thank you for all of the useful information. I'm currently on testim gel, so I was gona begin administering 100 ii daily since I'm in shutdown. Will that kick me out of shutdown, and make me fertile again like I used to be. I've been shutdown for about 3 months now. And I'm guessing you cycle the hcg, like 4 weeks on, then break for a few months?
    HCG keeps the testicles functioning and replaces LH which production is halted due to HPTA suppression.

HCG does not keep HPTA intact per se; it keeps the testes functioning, which is critical for so many reasons, and provides the body with hormonal balance and optimization as the HCG is essentially back filling all the pathways.

Keep in mind, we have LH receptors throughout our body, not just on the leydig cells of the testes; so there is even more reason to add it on all TRT protocols.

Time to get with the time!!!

Read the sticky on HCG...it's all in there.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Good for you man!

This thread should/needs to be a "sticky".

hCG as part of a complete TRT protocol is very important for everything here and more.

Men should be able to resource this information here easily and not "find" it through a search...it's too important to a men's well being on TRT.
    Totally agree. Just about everyone here that's cycled will parrot "you need HCG in your cycle" but I know when I did my first cycle I had no idea what that meant, let alone why. I just took it because it was the popular opinion that you were a tard if you didn't.
    Should be a sticky because I certainly would have liked to read this when I was introduced to the world of AAS

mnwildfan is offline New Member
    Correct, but hCG as a mono therapy is rarely successful in reaching optimal levels.

You'd do best with coadministered Testosterone and hCG.
    I guess my biggest question is what brands of hcg there are is this something legal to buy or has to be purchased with a supplier or prescribed by a doctor? and what would go well with a test cyp and dbol cycle
    400mg cyp twice a week injected
    20mg a day oral dbol

Blitz88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn

Totally agree. Just about everyone here that's cycled will parrot "you need HCG in your cycle" but I know when I did my first cycle I had no idea what that meant, let alone why. I just took it because it was the popular opinion that you were a tard if you didn't.
    Should be a sticky because I certainly would have liked to read this when I was introduced to the world of AAS
    Would pregnenolone and dhea be a good idea to take on and off cycle for general health?

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    My doc said take the hcg every other day. 250 iu
    Last edited by Moparman; 03-17-2013 at 07:13 PM.

rmarganti is offline New Member
    Just stumbled on this forum. My estradiol levels actually went down after monotherapy with HCG ? Let me give you a little background and the lab results and maybe you can shed a little light on the subject for me. I had been experiencing symptoms of low T last year (low libido, erections not as hard as they used to be, poor sleep, low energy, poor recovery from workouts etc.) so I decided to have some bloodwork done. I am a 51 year old male, 5'-09", 190 lbs. On 12/19/12 the results of my labs were Total Test-552ng-dL, LH-6.1 mIU/mL, FSH-4.1-mIU/mL, Estradiol-23.6 pg/mL. In January I went to see my family doctor and described my symptoms to him. He had me do another lab to test Free T which came back at 10. All other hormones: cortisol, thyroid, etc. were in the mormal range so he didn't think any therapy was indicated. All the research I've done reccomends free T levels be in the 19-25 range, so I disagreed with his evaluation. After doing a little reading I came upon a book by Eugene Shippen who had success treating low T with HCG monotherapy, so I purchased some on the Internet. Shippen reccomended 400 iu daily for 5 consecutive days and 2 days off. After 3 weeks he reccomended blood work to see how the patient was responding. I did some research on the Internet and decided to use 200 i.u. per day, 7 days a week instead. On 2/1/13 my blood work results were Total Test-634, LH-1.1, FSH-1.9 and Estradiol-21.4. My free test went up approx. 15% and my Estradiol level actually went down 2 points? The HCG improved my mood significantly and libido a little, however my energy levels, recovery were not. I picked up some injectable B complex and Super MIC about a month ago and have been using it regularly. My energy has improved and my love handles have almost vanished. I would still like to get better sleep and up my libido though, so I have made an appointment with a different doctor to try adding some injectable Test cyp or enanthate to my therapy. I continue to take the HCG at 200 iu daily while waiting for my doctor's appointment, but am unsure how to adjust my HCG dose if I decide to add the Test. Your forumn has been a source of great info. for me. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

This is a sticky and not for this type of post; please read the member forum rules in the stickies at the top of the forum or in my signature below.

Start a new thread with this same information and you will get the responses you want.

ctenosaura is offline Associate Member
    Ive been doing 250iu's HCG twice a week on a 2x a week t-cyp program. Considering 200iu's HCG 3x a week. Would this be better than what I'm doing now?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ctenosaura View Post
    Ive been doing 250iu's HCG twice a week on a 2x a week t-cyp program. Considering 200iu's HCG 3x a week. Would this be better than what I'm doing now?
    Thanks
    It's what I do and it works for me.

Honestly, LD HCG more frequently is better and presents a more natural state than two big doses a week. I am thinking of 100 iu daily to be honest...just a few more painless pins but better more natural hormonal state.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am thinking of 100 iu daily to be honest...just a few more painless pins but better more natural hormonal state.
    Please let us know how this works out.

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    I do 250iu 3x a week

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information