blitzalpha is offline New Member

Question Lowering testosterone level for TRT blood test

Hey guys,

I have a naturally low test level that is in the very low 300s verified by a few blood tests over the past few years. I was at this level even prior to my first cycle so its not AAS related. My doctor will only consider putting me on TRT if my levels are in the low 200s as my level is currently in the "normal" lab test range even though its at the bare minimum. My doctor wants to repeat blood tests for me again to see if it has fluctuated at all. What would the best way for me to go about temporarily lowering my test level below 250 so that I would be below this range? I have some left over NPP that I could use a couple days prior to my blood test. Would this work? How early prior to my test should I do this and how much should I use? Also, what would be the best way of increasing my test level, after my blood test, back to the low 300s? Would I just run a short clomid/nolva PCT? I know there are other ways to temporarily lower your test level such as staying up 24 hours and being hungover before blood draw. I may considering trying these as well... Any advice?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    sounds like you have researched ideas already

i didnt see you post an age and/or symptoms of low T....a good trt doc will consider those factors as well

best of luck bro

Oldhighlander is offline Associate Member
    Find a new doc.Problem solved.I was in the low 300's when I started and my doc didn't bat an eye.She has been very good to me and willing to work with me.

I'm 28, which I understand is young for trt, however, I am experiencing several of the symptoms of low test such as very low libido and lack of energy. A test level in the low 300s is very low for my age and I was at this level prior to my first cycle so its not AAS related. I'm in Canada and I've seen a few family physicians about my test level and they're all telling me that I'm within range so I'm not eligible for trt.

If I just take one 100mg shot of deca /npp a couple days before the blood test it should temporarily shut down my natural test and drop my level shouldn't it? I'm guessing npp would be best since it would clear my system the fastest. If I test low enough, my doctor may decide to send me to an endo/urologist before he puts me on trt which may take a couple of months so I will want to recover my test level as quickly as possible after this blood test. Has anyone tried using an opiate such as codeine to temporarily lower their test level? Any other ideas?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    28 isnt really that young for trt anymore.

ecdysone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzalpha View Post
    I'm 28, which I understand is young for trt
    I would agree with that.

There have been a number of recent studies showing that clomid is a good alternative for younger guys. These new studies have demonstrated that it's
    safe for at least 3 years (possibly many more) of continuous use.

If I were in your shoes (age-wise) it would be my first approach.

Quote Originally Posted by ecdysone View Post
    I would agree with that.

There have been a number of recent studies showing that clomid is a good alternative for younger guys. These new studies have demonstrated that it's
    safe for at least 3 years (possibly many more) of continuous use.

If I were in your shoes (age-wise) it would be my first approach.
    Wouldn't TRT be a lot better than running clomid continuously? I feel like crap on clomid... I just came across the "The unofficial 'How to lower testosterone '" thread on this forum. According to this, npp would drop your test level the lowest in 2-3 days. Wouldn't this be the best way about going about this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deca02.gif 
Views:	1717 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	122826
    Last edited by blitzalpha; 05-09-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Sorry, we can't offer suggestions on how to crash or harm your HPTA.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    You might want to check with your medical professional about this... enough said.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information