Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    kif's Avatar
    kif
    kif is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    550

    Sperm production

    Ive been on TRT for a year now, have also been using HCG twice a week 250. Is it possible my guys are still swimming? If not can I get them to start again? I just ordered some Hmg I think its called, will this work? Can I take clomid while continuing my TRT will this work?

  2. #2
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Permitting your testes are healthy and just out of the game for awhile, the HMG would be the route to go. Design a good protocol with your doctor, and you don't have to skip a beat with your TRT regiment. Basically the same setup as HCG , but with HMG you will also get the FSH analogue, which will be instrumental for spermatogenesis process.

    Please keep us posted with your progress, and with the protocol itself.

  3. #3
    EZ E's Avatar
    EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    289
    Why not just have your doctor order up a test and check your sperm levels? It's as easy as ****ing off in a cup.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Fla
    Posts
    4,724
    Your use of hCG should have kept your testicles functioning.

  5. #5
    kif's Avatar
    kif
    kif is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    550
    Thanks guys the wife just made me an appt to the doc I'll keep posted.

  6. #6
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    15,880
    clomid...
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

  7. #7
    warchild's Avatar
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pescadero State Hospital
    Posts
    5,755
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    Permitting your testes are healthy and just out of the game for awhile, the HMG would be the route to go. Design a good protocol with your doctor, and you don't have to skip a beat with your TRT regiment. Basically the same setup as HCG , but with HMG you will also get the FSH analogue, which will be instrumental for spermatogenesis process.

    Please keep us posted with your progress, and with the protocol itself.
    good advice. i think i need hmg since nothing else is working for me

  8. #8
    ecdysone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    499
    It should also be possible to use HMG at higher doses (for example 75 IU/week) for just a few weeks to ramp up production and then wait 90 days or so for the 'boys' to mature.

    If your serious, it's relatively cheap and easy to do home sperm counts so you can monitor your progress.

  9. #9
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by ecdysone View Post
    It should also be possible to use HMG at higher doses (for example 75 IU/week) for just a few weeks to ramp up production and then wait 90 days or so for the 'boys' to mature.

    If your serious, it's relatively cheap and easy to do home sperm counts so you can monitor your progress.
    Bingo ^^^ That's the way to do it.

    IMO, it's the best route to go if you're on TRT.

  10. #10
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    good advice. i think i need hmg since nothing else is working for me
    If your testicles are receptive to HCG , then HMG is definitely the route to go. No worries about trying to fire up your HPTA by going this route ...

  11. #11
    jamotech's Avatar
    jamotech is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    582
    Great question Kif, keep us posted on how the HMG works!

  12. #12
    warchild's Avatar
    warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pescadero State Hospital
    Posts
    5,755
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    If your testicles are receptive to HCG, then HMG is definitely the route to go. No worries about trying to fire up your HPTA by going this route ...
    where could i get hmg? my doc never heard of it

  13. #13
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    where could i get hmg? my doc never heard of it
    You and your doctor can get it from the All Day Chemist pharmacy ... Overseas, but actually very good with service, quality & customer service. Otherwise, it would be readily available at fertility clinics and such in the US.

  14. #14
    kif's Avatar
    kif
    kif is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by ecdysone View Post
    It should also be possible to use HMG at higher doses (for example 75 IU/week) for just a few weeks to ramp up production and then wait 90 days or so for the 'boys' to mature.

    If your serious, it's relatively cheap and easy to do home sperm counts so you can monitor your progress.
    I have 6 vials of Hmg 75iu each on the way, I'll try what u suggest one a week for six weeks and see what happens. Can't get into the fertility doc for another 8 weeks anyways.

  15. #15
    kabitz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Blog Entries
    1
    Can I get your Dr. name and local.
    Im useing my Kaiser Dr. for a second go at testing for trt...Im sure the dogma will be the same.
    Any info on a good Dr. in the Sacramento area would be helpful....Thanks

  16. #16
    HRTstudent's Avatar
    HRTstudent is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,999
    Blog Entries
    27
    Does your guys insurance cover/deny the HMG? I am worried about fertility but I don't want to stop TRT since I still feel like shit lol

  17. #17
    kif's Avatar
    kif
    kif is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    550
    Not sure about my insurance, I'll fine out when I get to the fertility doc, I'm still waiting for the HMG from the UGL I ordered from.

  18. #18
    HRTstudent's Avatar
    HRTstudent is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,999
    Blog Entries
    27
    thanks, please keep us in the loop!

  19. #19
    ecdysone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by kif View Post
    I have 6 vials of Hmg 75iu each on the way, I'll try what u suggest one a week for six weeks and see what happens. Can't get into the fertility doc for another 8 weeks anyways.
    What I would suggest is something more like this protocol:

    1. Use 75iu HMG 2x per week = total 150iu/week.

    2. Continue to use 250-500iu HCG per week.

    Not knowing what you are getting in the way of HMG, the LH will probably be rather low, it might be enough to keep up test production, but I would supplement with HCG just to be on the safe side.

  20. #20
    kif's Avatar
    kif
    kif is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by ecdysone View Post
    What I would suggest is something more like this protocol:

    1. Use 75iu HMG 2x per week = total 150iu/week.

    2. Continue to use 250-500iu HCG per week.




    Not knowing what you are getting in the way of HMG, the LH will probably be rather low, it might be enough to keep up test production, but I would supplement with HCG just to be on the safe side.
    right now I'm using 250 a week of HCG I'm getting bad acne from 500 so I cut it in half, I have 6 viales of HMG on the way, I will go with your protical of 150 HMG a week, by then I should be in to see doc, and get testing done. I'll keep result posted

  21. #21
    ecdysone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by kif View Post
    right now I'm using 250 a week of HCG I'm getting bad acne
    are you using an AI? Have you checked your E2?

  22. #22
    kif's Avatar
    kif
    kif is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    550
    Yea I'm using liquid Stan E2 was just checked and in check. I've tried everything man dish soap 3 showers a day. Then I stopped HCG for 6 weeks acne gone. Started HCG up again acne back, just started a low dose of Accutane this week.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •