Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 53 Low T need advise Please 30 yrs since I took supplements

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Bump ! Strange how many times this thread has been viewed and not that many comments ! I womder why ? If you virw please post your thoughts I am interested in your thoughts, views ad opinions !
    Maybe because you ramble on everyday about poor you and how you demand you get to 1000 test lvl's and you used to bench 400 30 years ago. Ask questions and help others out, dont get on here and bitch all day everyday. I am in Atlanta as well and we have LOTS of good docs that will help but if you go in demanding things what do you think they are going to do? My doc writes whatever I want even HGH and I get any bloodwork done ALL covered by insurance. Try to be nice when you 1st go in it helps a LOT. You sound like a pain med addic when you demand this level of test, they have to protect themselfs too.
    noisycats likes this.

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Finally.....

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-14-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hmmmmmmm What a pleseant couple , sounds like they have a lot in common ?

I finally got to give blood today after 3 trys ! Wonder how long before I will feel a difference ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanmcd View Post
    Maybe because you ramble on everyday about poor you and how you demand you get to 1000 test lvl's and you used to bench 400 30 years ago. Ask questions and help others out, dont get on here and bitch all day everyday. I am in Atlanta as well and we have LOTS of good docs that will help but if you go in demanding things what do you think they are going to do? My doc writes whatever I want even HGH and I get any bloodwork done ALL covered by insurance. Try to be nice when you 1st go in it helps a LOT. You sound like a pain med addic when you demand this level of test, they have to protect themselfs too.

And you would have been what 8 years old when I was benching that weight, you were playing Lego or GI Joe . . . . . . lol ! You have no idea what I have done seen or feel ! I have a kid your age with in 5 yrs. but not as disrespectful !

You missed the boat there Jr. I had one quack who thought 350 was max for a 53 year old and I answered her with the same reply, with on reason as what she told me . I have never even implied to my Dr. I wanted to be 1000 > You must have a reading issue or roid rage . . . . lol ! Thanks for the negative as opposed to positive input ! If you know of a good well rounded TRT doc in Atl plz point me in that direction or no reason to make statements you can't back up ?

Have you ever benched 465 and you mistated your negative statement I do not do what you stated every day so what does that make you ? Mixed -up !

Oh and FINALLY !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-14-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11 View Post
    Finally.....
    SWAK ! I love you to . . . . . . lol !

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Ok. Should have kept that to myself. Here's the deal...i think all Ryan was saying is that if you go to the clinic that you will be traveling to with this overbearing, in-your-face attitude (Ive read your other threads, too), it may not go well. Look, i've read what you've been through and can't imagine how difficult life must be. I hope it all works out.

Blog Entries
    Please , I do hear what you are saying but this forum is where I ask question and vent, I am 53 and was a salesman for 35 years. I am not so stupid as to waalkinto the Dr. office with an in your face attitude. i GO INACTING STUPID BUT I anwer the questions they ask me with a tempered answer The one I poped of to that idiot lady was intented to be a slap in the face to her and she was a nut job any way stating the mosy a 53 year old male could hope for was 350 and I am 468 now and all I am seeking is a Dr, in Atlanta that will work with Insurance and prescribe AI's, HCG , and only possibly B12? I am not so stupid as to walkin the office and demand this and who ever posted before you was a very rude and uwarranted poster who generlized my post and mis stated his whole point ! a SIMPLE i DON'T LIKE YOUR POST OR THE WAY YOU POST WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CORRECT THAN THE FALSE TRUTHS HE VENTED TO ME AND HE IS 38 YEARS OLD ? AND no I bet he never has and never will know the rush of benching ner a quarter ton at 225 lbs. So yes that is something that anyone would be proud of but he acted like I posted that 5 or 6 time, NOT TRUE he was just being a troll ! As opposed to all the bashing ; why did he not offer a Dr. it would not have hurt him nor would I be disrespectful to the Dr. I was not disrespectful to my GP when he blew me away with his view of my BW !

PS. Thanks !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 01-14-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Anyone know of a TRT Dr. in Atlanta area ? I may not be able to afford plane ticket to Orlando in Feb .

Blog Entries
    Anyone know of a TRT Dr. in Atlanta area ? I may not be able to afford plane ticket to Orlando in Feb .

Blog Entries
    Bump ! Still trying to save airline fee to Orlando ?

Blog Entries
    Well gents I broke down and went the research route and I bought the strongest AI's out there and I am trying to get a confirmation on how small of an aout I will have to go , I will need to go to be safe Liquid Letro 30 mL @ 5 mg/mL. Live and learn I have planned to take .10 Ml every 5 days will this be enough or not enough ? The description from seller is why I purchased it they claimed it lasted a long time and to injest every 2nd day+ above average Fat Cell loss , sounded good; after pm's with some smart guys I feel with my 3.5 injection dose and only .20 mL that I will have to use a very small amount.

QUESTION : Will .10 mL every 5th day be enough or should I stick to manfacture recomended dosage of EOD ? My plan was .10 Every 5th day all I am asking is will this be to little or should I take less and do EOD ? Please one of you guys step up and assist me I can't afford to let this go to waste and I don't want to tank my E2's ?

ALso found some great deals on

HCG I think 10000iu's for $48.00 total for 2 5000iu bottles customer relations deal
    3 bottles of Bac water Nacl 30 mL ea. = a total of 90 mL = $21.00
    1 20 mL bottle sterile water free customer relations deal

I hope to make a 10 bottle purchase from my peptide research for 10 bottles For $31.50 ea. that is a discount from $45.00 per 5 mg vial . = 3 free vials if I buy 10 and get the discount

Does anyone know of a better price ?

2 bottles of Meletonia II $84.00 10 mg ea

jwws9999 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Well gents I broke down and went the research route and I bought the strongest AI's out there and I am trying to get a confirmation on how small of an aout I will have to go , I will need to go to be safe Liquid Letro 30 mL @ 5 mg/mL. Live and learn I have planned to take .10 Ml every 5 days will this be enough or not enough ? The description from seller is why I purchased it they claimed it lasted a long time and to injest every 2nd day+ above average Fat Cell loss , sounded good; after pm's with some smart guys I feel with my 3.5 injection dose and only .20 mL that I will have to use a very small amount.

QUESTION : Will .10 mL every 5th day be enough or should I stick to manfacture recomended dosage of EOD ? My plan was .10 Every 5th day all I am asking is will this be to little or should I take less and do EOD ? Please one of you guys step up and assist me I can't afford to let this go to waste and I don't want to tank my E2's ?

ALso found some great deals on

HCG I think 10000iu's for $48.00 total for 2 5000iu bottles customer relations deal
    3 bottles of Bac water Nacl 30 mL ea. = a total of 90 mL = $21.00
    1 20 mL bottle sterile water free customer relations deal

I hope to make a 10 bottle purchase from my peptide research for 10 bottles For $31.50 ea. that is a discount from $45.00 per 5 mg vial . = 3 free vials if I buy 10 and get the discount

Does anyone know of a better price ?

2 bottles of Meletonia II $84.00 10 mg ea

prices are good, just make sure and store the hcg in the fridge whether you reconstitute it or not. there's good videos on youtube on how to reconstitute it. as far as the letro goes, put it in the search box at the top and you'll find tons of threads on dosages and scheduling

Blog Entries

Lates BW from 02-26-13 worse than 8 weeks ago

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imageMA31534274-0002.jpeg 
Views:	201 
Size:	902.4 KB 
ID:	135187
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imageMA31534272-0001.jpeg 
Views:	215 
Size:	802.0 KB 
ID:	135186

BW as of 02-26-13
    E2 increased from 66 to 70 online Liqudex didn't work
    Test dropped ; From 468 IM to 298 SubQ and 250 is bottom end of normal 48 points in normal rane with screwed E2 and Dr. say you are in normal range you are GTG ! WTF ?
    went from IM to SubQ Changing back to IM shoulders and hip
    DHEA SUB Normal
    Finally got an AI Scripted at 1 mg every Day for 6 mths Would I be a woman if I took this much . . . lol I got aa pill cutter and cut in half !
    I was not using Micronized DHEA please offer suggestion as in Seleguine ? Progerolone ? I am changing to Micronized DHEA ! On HCG M,W,F per gdevines protical !

I am increasing to .50 200 mg Cyp every 3.5 day IM and with AI I will be going back at the end of March for BW Testosterone level and Ultra sensitive E2 Do any of you gent suggest any other BW besides these since my Micronized DHEA will not have time to effect by end of March and only possible they will show increase at the end of April should receive Micronized DHEA by Tues of next week

Good to go on Supplements From dissicutions with other members

This started out as an improvement and at week 4 way back in Nov of 2012 I felt better but I have been on a razor roller Coaster ever since
    Waiting on Lowtestosterone.com ! Self medicate until then

Oh the truth not funny though My Dr smerked and said "your insurance will not pay for it because you don't have cancer " he scripted it for 1 mg every day for 6 mths. WTF ? Just goes to show how Frickin stupid this man is ! Oh my insurance did pay and 30 days at 1 mg a day cosy $8.00 with 5 refils lol !
    Any suggestion in the mean time
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-14-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Bump coments on BW !

Peer is offline New Member
    Ok, I'll bite. I am a doc. Please keep your replies more terse as you are coming across as a little frantic, no offense meant.
    First off, you have metabolic syndrome and I would call you a type II diabetic, I dont give a crap if your prior glucose readings were less than 126. You need to get your fasting sugar BELOW 100! can be with metformin in combination with a either a TZD (pioglitazone which will also improve your crappy cholesterol), Dpp4 or glp-1 agonist (Glp-1's are byetta, victosa, or bydureon and injected). These all sensitize the body to your own insulin and help reverse metabolic syndrome.
    You also need your insulin levels and Hemoglobin A1c checked.
    Your LDL cholesterol should be <70 so you should be on a statin
    Your uric acid needs to be <6.5
    Do you have sleep apnea?
    The narcotics are lowering your testosterone , they always do. The longer you stay on the narcs the more sensitive you are to pain, anything you can do to gradually transition to a non-narcotic will be beneficial with all due respect to your service and injuries. We have all sorts of fancy non narcs to control pain now.
    oh yeah, you are hypothyroid as well, would suggest getting your TSH between 0.3-1.5 (lower TSH indicates higher circulating thyroid hormone and is the best indicator of your thyroid status).
    Let me know.

cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member
    wow... I had no idea narcotics lower T. Interesting info for me lol (recent accident, partially severed leg, blah blah pain meds blah blah oxy for 8 months). Not to thread jack here, but will they also inhibit added testosterone we get from our TRT?

Peer is offline New Member
    well, it certainly does not help and would require a higher TRT dose. My personal worst patient was on oxycontin ER and IR from pain clinic and his total testosterone was 7 if I recall (pituitary MRI normal so that was not the issue).
    I cannot think of a single patient I have had on chronic narcs (which I avoid prescribing if at all possible) who had a normal total or free test level. I have also seen it in women on chronic narcs who were tested due to refractory osteoporosis. Can be treated in women with estratest (estrogen/methyltestosterone oral) if they have no uterus, but I digress.

well, that sucks. Goin in for another surgery next week, but hopefully it'll be a shorter run on the heavy narc's as this is more of a clean up surgery and bone graft. Ok, thanks for the info, thread jacking is over lol.

Blog Entries
    Terse - using few words : devoid of superfluity . a terse summary; also : short to the point ! (I could not agree more ! Is legenty explinations a mental condition ?

Quote Originally Posted by Peer View Post
    Ok, I'll bite. I am a doc. Please keep your replies more terse as you are coming across as a little frantic, no offense meant.
    First off, you have metabolic syndrome and I would call you a type II diabetic, I dont give a crap if your prior glucose readings were less than 126. You need to get your fasting sugar BELOW 100! can be with metformin in combination with a either a TZD (pioglitazone which will also improve your crappy cholesterol), Dpp4 or glp-1 agonist (Glp-1's are byetta, victosa, or bydureon and injected). These all sensitize the body to your own insulin and help reverse metabolic syndrome.
    You also need your insulin levels and Hemoglobin A1c checked.
    Your LDL cholesterol should be <70 so you should be on a statin
    Your uric acid needs to be <6.5
    Do you have sleep apnea?
    The narcotics are lowering your testosterone , they always do. The longer you stay on the narcs the more sensitive you are to pain, anything you can do to gradually transition to a non-narcotic will be beneficial with all due respect to your service and injuries. We have all sorts of fancy non narcs to control pain now.
    oh yeah, you are hypothyroid as well, would suggest getting your TSH between 0.3-1.5 (lower TSH indicates higher circulating thyroid hormone and is the best indicator of your thyroid status).
    Let me know.

Could you please shae a little more details on the red below I was trying to stay off metformin and statins ? Thank you !

I dont give a crap if your prior glucose readings were less than 126. You need to get your fasting sugar BELOW 100! can be with metformin in combination with a either a TZD (pioglitazone which will also improve your crappy cholesterol), Dpp4 or glp-1 agonist (Glp-1's are byetta, victosa, or bydureon and injected). These all sensitize the body to your own insulin and help reverse metabolic syndrome.
    You also need your insulin levels and Hemoglobin A1c checked. Detailed BW showing these in previous post in this thread .Your LDL cholesterol should be <70 so you should be on a statin Your uric acid needs to be <6.5

What Is A "Statin" Drug?

These are a class of drugs that are prescribed for lowing cholesterol levels by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase, which plays a role in the production of cholesterol in your liver. These drugs are effective because up to 80% of your cholesterol is first form in the liver. So that's one big reason to make sure your liver is always healthy and "clean".

The most popular brands of statin drugs are:

•LipitorŽ (atorvastatin)
    •CrestorŽ (rosuvastatin)
    •ZocorŽ (simvastatin)
    Most of the statin drugs work similarly, with a slight change in the formula for patent reasons. As far as "which is the best"?... this usually depends on how your body reacts, due to YOUR genetics. So, you won't know until you first try a specific brand and see how you feel.

What Are The Pros & Cons?
    The good news is that these drugs DO lower cholesterol levels and can do so by a large amount when taken in high dosages. In fact, statin's were originally designed to be used primarily by people who had very high cholesterol levels, at least 350 mg/dL to 400+ mg/dL.

Unfortunately, these days statin's are prescribed to almost anyone who is over 200 mg/dL.

The bad news is that these drugs are known for numerous short and long-term negative side-effects, such as:

1.Liver disease/damage.
    2.Weaken, damage and destroy muscle.
    3.Short and long-term memory loss.
    4.Suppress the immune system.
    5.Eye damage and increase in cataracts.
    6.Linked to different forms of cancer.
    7.Increase Type II Diabetes.
    8.Increase in blood pressure.
    9.Renal failure.
    10.Arthritis and bone pain.
    Yes, these are all clinically documented side-effects and none can be prevented. But using high dosages of CoQ10 (200-400 mgs daily) may reduce the muscular side-effects associated with statin drugs.

Conclusion?
    Even though statin's are the #1 prescribed drugs in the world, that doesn't mean you should consider them. Certainly NOT as your FIRST option for total heart health. The sad part is that statin's do nothing for improving triglycerides and Homocysteine levels, both of which are important for heart disease prevention.

My Dr. is clueless on TRT but does like to prescribe all the common statins and Metformin. Will these drugs not have an adverse effect on TRT ? If they will help I will take them there is just so much press on how bad statins are for people ?

Thank You ! Not one of my Dr. has mentioned these opitions to me other than GP and he said consider a stain or more Cardio I am slack in the cardio dept can cardio along with the diet I am on correct colestroil or are some colestroil reading genitic ? ?

My RBC and Hemoglobi was checked 10 weeks ago and showed high Billirubin and I gave a pint of blood and RBC was in middle of normal range on this test and I give blood again on Monday I was suprised at my Glucose reading of 80. As a norm I go Hypoglysimic at 100 ?

I doubt if you had time to sort through this long thread ? But in 02 I was ran over by a truck and my pain level is through the roof ! I have just stopped having operation in 05/06 and had 2 blood clots hit my lung in the last 7 years.

Did I understand You say stop taking pain meds and pain will go away ? Did I understand that correctly ?

I am scripted Meloxicam from Pain management and I researched TB-500 Peptide. It has repaired a torm rotator cuff !
    Could I trouble you for the names of Meds (Non-Narcotic) that will make pain level tolorable with medical condition of Left lower DVT's, Plebitis, Left hip implant , Need knee replacement (Left where blood clots are ) runotiory authrituis ? I don't think Meloxicam and Ibuprophen witll cut it on pain relief ? My Dr. is young and seems to be knowledgable to new Drugs Tried Cymbalta and had weird dreams and seeing strange thing while awake . ( He is a Spine Rehab Pain management Dr. and hates prescribing narcotics .(GP is old sckool and doesn't understand TRT) He has been treating me 9 years) and he will try anything ethicial ie. injecction at trigger point ; I nave to many pain points ? I welcome specifice non - narcotic meds if you could suggest as many or as few as needed . I take an asprin a day as opposed to Warfrin due to my system will not stablize on warfrin and I have don well on 1 adult asprin a day ? Any and all suggestion are welcome I see him again in 40 days !

6 ft

Colesteroil suprised me I don't eat Dairy products besides Skilm milk, no fried foods, possibly 6 slices of Wheat or oatmeal bread a week, 60% protein diet ! Upd Carbs some due to workouts and more calories burned and hard to eat this way and get 2200 Calories a day eating 3 meals and 2 0r 3 snacks nuts Yougart Berrier brand flakes ? Are there condition that cause high colestroil besides what we eat ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-17-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cornfedboy2000 View Post
    well, that sucks. Goin in for another surgery next week, but hopefully it'll be a shorter run on the heavy narc's as this is more of a clean up surgery and bone graft. Ok, thanks for the info, thread jacking is over lol.
    I had shoulder Ortho and scraped the bone and it was more painful than hip implant ? From what I experienced ?

yeah, they're getting the donor bone from my femur instead of my pelvis... I've heard the pelvis harvesting is way worse than the actual surgery site so I guess I'm lucky in that regards

Blog Entries
    Went to Dr. today cost $25.00 and on BW did not even want to check E2 or Testosterone level even though 2 mths ago I was at 298 whicj was 48 above the low side of normal for Testosterone = 250 low side of normal !

Also E2 was at 70 and high side of normal is 29 ? What a Bozo and he finally last mth scripted an AI @ 1 mg daily a real smart Dr. ? Duh !

What if it was not for this forum and I had been taking the 1 mg daily as scripted ? My E2's would be in the tank and I would feel like a dog in the rain ! This would seem like to me to be mal practice ? But no that is all Dr. do is practice Medicine on you and me ! Than Godd for this forum or my Dr. would be destroying my health ? But I bet he would like it if I bought some statin drugs and he got a kick back ?

He is just a fat old DQ that is a legal way to get Testosterone Cypionate and an AI Clueless to what TRT really is ?

I think it would be cheaper to make my own Test and pay for my BW and turn it into my Ins Company myself and I would be heaalthier ! + I may even accomplish a balanced Hormone level ?

He said the Testosterone was causing my colestroil to be high on the high side by 3 points and low on the low side by 4 points average in normal range and he wants to put me on a statin DA ! I will just take the script and trash it ! Statin is worse for me than marginal colestroil and my diet is in check ! Got to get more cardio in there !

I sure will be glad when my son Graduates and I can get to Huston lowtestosterone.com
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-23-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    But stop and think why do Dr. get paid so much and many are incopentent in areas that they attempt to "Practice Medicine" in ?

You do get what you pay for but on fixed income you do not have the same rights to quality Dr.s as ppl with $$$ . You have to let thee Dr. be the guide and have enough knowledge to grab his arm as he rushes to the next PRACITICE PERSON and try to ask him to step down off of his pedistal and at least listen to your thoughts and desire as to the out come you the relationship between the 2 of you or you can get one like I have that you know is stupid and you can not even beg him to review materials or medicial papers?

Soooooooooo ? Any Dr. out there care to share your thoughts ? As to my opinion ?

But then I guess 2 of the highest paid profession there are Dr. and attorneys never become Professionals The PRACTICE their trade their whole career and never get the true title professional ? They PRACTICE on you and me until they retire ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-24-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information