PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Should I lower my TRT dosage while injured?

I have an injury to my neck and i'm in a ton of pain. It's either a pinched nerve or herniated disc or something of the sort. I have an appointment next week to see what's going on. I had an appointment prior and they sent me to a chiropractor but it hasn't really helped. I'm thinking of lowering my dosage while I'm in all this pain as I'm on a rather high Test C dosage of 100mg/week. I'm thinking of dropping down to 50 or 75mg/week until I'm feeling better and then either staying on the lower dosage or going back up when I can train again. is this a good or bad idea?

Thank in advance

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    No...

Your TRT dose is NOT a cycle dose.

your injury and trt and two independent things going on.

once dialed in, your trt dose should remain fairly constant/consistant over the remainder of your life.

Please do not adjust due to injuries/illnesses

Ryanmcd is offline Associate Member
    I have no idea why you even posted this lol.

Would you stop any other MED if you hurt yourself?

I actually posted the wrong numbers by accident. I'm currently taking 200mg/week of Test C. I was thinking of lowering it to 100mg/week and seeing how I feel. My motivation for this is because I can't workout right now and I have been thinking of lowering either way.

VTX1800 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I actually posted the wrong numbers by accident. I'm currently taking 200mg/week of Test C. I was thinking of lowering it to 100mg/week and seeing how I feel. My motivation for this is because I can't workout right now and I have been thinking of lowering either way.
    Just like every other member has stated... Don't lower your dose! Your not on a steroid cycle!! Your on TRT for the rest of your life. Just because you have a little boo boo and your in some mild discomfort doesn't mean you should Lower your testosterone , it's all about balance. It's just silly to me to consider changing up your game plan due to an injury. From your last post it sounds like your going to do what you want to do regardless of the straight forward answers. If you don't want to consider our thoughts and opinions just don't ask us. We are here to tell you how it is, not to sugar coat it and tell you want you really wana hear.
    If I changed my dose with every injury I encounter I would never be stable, it would be never ending. Regardless good luck with what ever route you plan to endure.

i was going to change it up before posting this but thanks to your advice i will keep it the same.

system admin is offline Owner
    Agreed. Keep your scheduled dose. No need to change at all.

Thread Information