Thread: new BW

cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member

new BW

Finally got my 6 week BW. I've been on 2 pumps daily of Androgel 1.62, and have not been taking any HCG during the first six weeks. I've been taking micronized DHEA and preg daily, plus some D3 and fish oil.

Free test: 14 (range 9-30)

Total test: 301 (range 240-950)

I met with my old doc, and he told me to add one pump (applying to both shoulders and now my belly). I've added 100iu of HCG to my protocol now as well. My old doc is still not really keen on shots, even though I said I am constantly concerned about transferrance with my two young kids, so he suggested some kind of pellet thing. I haven't heard of these, and I haven't had time to research, but will be doing so shortly after this. My new doctor is conferrencing with an Endo to get some guidance. He has all my initial BW, and my current, and is ok with shots, and actually prefers them, but I keep telling him that his injection protocol is way low. He agrees based on my new numbers, and is trying to put together a good set up for me based on numbers and how I feel. On a high note, I have lost 11.5 lbs in 2 weeks just by cleaning my diet up. This will only help with me being able to walk, get back to work, and get overall healthy again. If anyone wants to chime in with info on pellets while I do my own research (some real world input), that would be great. Thanks for all the advice so far guys. I'm getting there.

btw... I meant to say 100iu daily of HCG .

to roughly quote a post in the forums: "Pellets don't mimic any natural testosterone production". Does this sound right? Kinda sounds like I should stay away from them all together. Anybody have anything good to say about them?

Thread Information