PeteyP is offline Junior Member

HCG and T levels

How much does HCG elevate test levels? If hcg levels are lowered how long would it take for test levels to come down or level back out?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand the second part of your question. Maybe I do actually. I'm pretty sure hcg acts fast and doesn't last long, since it is signaling you to produce your own test, the half life is fairly short. Shouldn't take more than several days so I would think. you know give it a week or two if you want to be absolutely certain.

phaedo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    I don't understand the second part of your question. Maybe I do actually. I'm pretty sure hcg acts fast and doesn't last long, since it is signaling you to produce your own test, the half life is fairly short. Shouldn't take more than several days so I would think. you know give it a week or two if you want to be absolutely certain.
    Half-life of hCG medication is roughly 11 hours.

The question is: by what average amount or percent do total testosterone levels increase when one introduces hCG therapy to an already established testosterone -replacement-therapy? In other words, how much testosterone production takes place in the testes?

... I'd like to know the answer to this as well...

Bump

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phaedo View Post
    Half-life of hCG medication is roughly 11 hours.

The question is: by what average amount or percent do total testosterone levels increase when one introduces hCG therapy to an already established testosterone -replacement-therapy? In other words, how much testosterone production takes place in the testes?

... I'd like to know the answer to this as well...

I've wondered this as well, but without doing extensive blood work on your own, wouldn't know since we are all so different. I think I'm going to start doing my HCG every day. Doing it EoD was a big improvement already, same with testosterone, but maybe it was just the hcg being awesome.

Well I'm not so sure about that (HCG being awesome) i wan on HCG and an AI for a month before I started Test Cyp and didn't get that awesome feeling until I started cyp protocol.

phaedo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteyP View Post
    Well I'm not so sure about that (HCG being awesome) i wan on HCG and an AI for a month before I started Test Cyp and didn't get that awesome feeling until I started cyp protocol.
    What dose of hCG were you using and for how long (before beginning the testosterone )?

500iu ed! No that is not a typo it does say 500iu every day! For one month. It also continued on the same dosage until the end of my first month of test cyp.
    Last edited by PeteyP; 06-07-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Thread Information