x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

My free testosterone test result just came in...26.903 pg/ml

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bw12_zpse56b337a.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	150963

Click the pic above to maximize it. Don't know why it is so small like that.

Its in mnol/L, I converted it to pg/ml (using an online converter i found thru google) since the unit of measure seems to be mostly pg/ml around here.

So if it is pg/ml, it will look like this:

Result: 26.903 pg/ml

Reference range: 34.51 - 107.78 pg/ml

Obviously its low since its below the reference range. But how low is it?? Just looking for your comments basically.

To be honest i am not surprised that its low, i was sort of expecting it. But i wasn't sure as to how low it would be. Anyway, i am soon going to do a complete blood test after which i will start trt.

Appreciate any comments and suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Stats:

Weight: 245 lb
    Height: 6'5
    bf: %28
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 06-01-2014 at 03:47 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm curious on why you were not surprised it was low. This may help shed some light on things.

x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I'm curious on why you were not surprised it was low. This may help shed some light on things.
    2 reasons basically...

1. Been a gym rat and a nutrition freak for 17 years. Yet I have never managed to naturally gain more muscle than someone whose been working out for a year...yes seriously!

2. Loose muscle real quick and gain fat real easy. Like I could seriously loose every ounce of muscle id gained in 2 years if I stopped going to the gym for 1 month

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you maybe still need to work on the nutrition factor, change it up a bit, more calories, more good fats etc.

Genetics is hard to work around and sometimes we have to just work with what we have or find ways to manipulate them a little but still know your limitations and have realistic goals.

What time did you test? I'm pretty sure that natural T levels peak in the morning so it's best to get it done as early as possible. TRT isnt as important on time since it is pretty level throughout the day.

Also no drinking a couple of days before the test and no sex, that means even solo sex. lol

Thread Information