yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member

E2 Ranges in Australia

Can someone please post the E2 ranges; I have had a follow bloods done and have received different ranges this time and my result is higher 100 above the range; on Nebido 1000 second shot; no sides except a little sleep problem; no other issues test is at 21 the range is 10 to 28. Slightly confused with the ranges and the assay and their different sensitives

johnhenry is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yettibecsuse View Post
    Can someone please post the E2 ranges; I have had a follow bloods done and have received different ranges this time and my result is higher 100 above the range; on Nebido 1000 second shot; no sides except a little sleep problem; no other issues test is at 21 the range is 10 to 28. Slightly confused with the ranges and the assay and their different sensitives
    I can just tell you what Pathology Queensland has - which is less than 180 pmol/L. So, theoretically, they would say 2 pmol/L is in range. We all know that is very unlikely to be the case for most people. After reading up on it, I try to stay around 100 pmol/L - range of 85 - 120 which equates to 23 - 33 pg/ml - which LEF advocates. Test of 21 is good. JH.

Thanks for the reply john it is the same region I had it tested and it was 190 should I initiate some reduction strategies I am four weeks into the booster shot of Reandron

Quote Originally Posted by yettibecsuse View Post
    Thanks for the reply john it is the same region I had it tested and it was 190 should I initiate some reduction strategies I am four weeks into the booster shot of Reandron
    It's looks a bit high, but depends how you feel. Adex at 0.25mg/wk may be adequate to knock it back a bit. I take 0.125mg one day after the test injection = 0.25mg/wk. You don't want to knock back e2 to much or will get aching muscles and joints. Libido can suffer too if too high or too low.

Started a small dose every couple days and will take blood test in a week or so; feel ok so far even; the wifey whos in the medical field agreed I should

start since starting I have had the best sleep so who knows: my e2 runs too high generally probably best to keep it low; had been using Dim and it didnt work for me. Thanks for your response

Go easy on the adex, as it is powerful. I am on 100mg T/wk inj sub q twice weekly. I think I need 0.25mg adex/wk (split in two) to be in E2 range. Hope that helps. You may be different. Go by blood test and change only one thing at a time so you know what is affecting what. JH.

mattyf6 is offline New Member
    hey, I'm in Australia too. just wondering the 'process' for getting bloods done. About to start my first proper cycle, as i've tried dbol , stanaz, and epi on an off irresponsibly... so after some serious time off for an injury i'm going to a proper cycle, and do it right this time. Do i just visit my gp and ask for a full blood review? Or tell him i'm getting on it and i want to monitor my hormonal levels.

WilliamMaype is offline New Member

Introduction

Greeting! This is Craig from US.
    I've only found the community recently and gotta say I really like it here.
    really hope to learn more from you guys.
    Thanks a lot!

WilliamMaype is offline New Member

Hi guys!

Hello! I'm Craig, 25 years old.
    I have followed this community for a few weeks but I'm only able to join today.
    I hope to have a fun time and learn more from you guys.
    Thank you!

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamMaype View Post
    Hello! I'm Craig, 25 years old.
    I have followed this community for a few weeks but I'm only able to join today.
    I hope to have a fun time and learn more from you guys.
    Thank you!
    Hi Will,
    This isn't the thread for introductions, but I appreciate you attempting to do so.
    Welcome to the board. The layout may not be very intuitive depending on your platform, but you will get the hang of it. Read some threads, learn some stuff, hang out, let us know if you have any questions

Thread Information