Beastinme is offline New Member

***Please Help! (Messedup Arimidex)***

Ok guys I really messed up and I'm bugging out abit. I was take 300 test trt a week 150/150 split dose with 1mg of armidex split into half I take a half the day after injection. The day after each shot I took a half of armidex. Last week how ever I took a half of armidex day after the shot like normal and my following shot the 2nd of shot of the week the day after I took a WHOLE armidex which added up to 1 and a half of armidex for that week. 2 days after I felt really run down. For the shot this week I was worried so I bumped up my testosterone shot to 300 instead of the 150 on one day and the next day I skipped the armidex. Now Tommorow is coming up for the 2nd shot should I go back to 150 and then the day after tomorrow take a armidex again? Go back to my normal protocol? Or should I skip the armidex for the 2nd time for this week?

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Id keep the arimidex at your perscibed dose. What type of test is it? Changing one shot +\- your normal dose wont affect you (much) if its long estered

Test Cyp. So Tomorrow shot or I should say today I should go back to taking armidex again? Because like I said last week I took 1 armidex and a half this week I took no armidex and the 2nd shot of the week is tomorrow
    Last edited by Beastinme; 11-29-2014 at 02:01 AM.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Just revert back to your prescribed protocol as things will balance out

You were likely feeling burnt out as your crashed your Estrogen

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    300mg test per week for TRT? Is this prescribed by a physician? What are your numbers on that much?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    300mg test per week for TRT? Is this prescribed by a physician? What are your numbers on that much?
    I agree. 300mg/week for TRT doesn't sound right at ALL. Of course, some guys need more than others, but to me this amount is rather excessive. Tell us a little about yourself. How long have you been on TRT? And like BIB asked, what are your lab numbers on this protocol? Are you taking hCG ?

There are too many unknowns here. Fill us in so we can help you out.

To answer your questions: Don't freak out. Your body will always normalize, if you're patient. No need to adjust things if you make a mistake because, well, you'll live.

Been on trt for two years as you can see I messed up this past 2 weeks. So this week I took 300 all at once with out the split of 150/150 and this time with no Anastrozole after the shot. My normal protocol is 150 Wednesday and 150 Saturday of test. After each day of the shot lets say Thursday and Sunday I take a half of Anastrozole which equals out to 1mg per week. With the normal protocol my total is 825 and my free is 31. I think the best bet is to start fresh this week starting Wednesday with my normal protocol and no I don't take hcg .

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Again, is this prescribed by a physician?

How often do you have blood work done? When was the last time?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Again, is this prescribed by a physician?

How often do you have blood work done? When was the last time?
    Yes and Yes. Every 4 months blood work is taken 2 months ago was my last results I just posted

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK good to hear. As everyone has said, just continue like you usually do and try not to do it again but no big deal.

Thread Information