Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Krugerrs TRT Journey

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    ^^^^ thats where your gonna be if you want to do it right. When you for 6 years see all these labs (thousands) and watch practical application you become pretty good at guessing these things.

You also have to take into account ester weight, which I have done.
    In this 6 years how many times or clients you have injecting Aveed or Nebido?

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    In this 6 years how many times or clients you have injecting Aveed or Nebido?
    It doesn't matter all you have to do is account for the half-life and ester weight.

This is really easy to figure out, its just math. Then you have to know roughly how much raw test cleaved over that period will put levels at x.

No one has been able to produce a SINGLE good lab on every 10 week injection schedule. Not one.

If its out there I sure have't seen it. Strange isn't with all the tens of thousands of people on it successfully?

Where are your labs Mr BB?
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 07-27-2016 at 11:55 AM.

I can show hundreds of bullets labs though, with people dosing TC according to the correct half-life. I used the table YOU posted to prove the half-life of TU.

After pondering further and looking at Bizzaro's post let me see if I can explain the confusion.

First lets talk about what a half-life means. If I inject 1,000mg of TU that means in 1 half-life I will still have 500 mg in the depot. During the 2nd half-life only 250mg will be dispensed in the blood stream over that period. And on the 3rd 125mg.

So the possible explanation for Bizzaro 850 TT after 10 weeks is this. He was on it for a year, and after a year levels will climb and compound. They will just do so at a much slower rate because of the way half-lives works.

So this means eratic levels for entire year to get there, then when you actually get there now your spiking your TT levels to 5 k or maybe even more.

This is why its so important to dose the medication according to one half-life.

Hope that makes sense.
    krugerr likes this.

It doesn't matter all you have to do is account for the half-life and ester weight.

This is really easy to figure out, its just math. Then you have to know roughly how much raw test cleaved over that period will put levels at x.

No one has been able to produce a SINGLE good lab on every 10 week injection schedule. Not one.

If its out there I sure have't seen it. Strange isn't with all the tens of thousands of people on it successfully?

Where are your labs Mr BB?
    So you have ZERO experience with Aveed/Nebido, yet you called me stupid numerous times and disregard any data/studies/charts provided.

You are just a rude person with big ego.

Will be glad to share bloods when I take'em, only have pre-bloods, gonna do a booster shot next week.

You are, and you obviously have a motive. Because your disputing perfectly logical reason.

Also like I said have seen labs on sustanon and its main ester is TU.

SOOOoooo. BTW you also called IMT "reckless" so I did not say anything negative until you did that. Because that is false.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 07-27-2016 at 12:16 PM.

So you have ZERO experience with Aveed/Nebido, yet you called me stupid numerous times and disregard any data/studies/charts provided.

You are just a rude person with big ego.

Will be glad to share bloods when I take'em, only have pre-bloods, gonna do a booster shot next week.
    Well don't use HCG at the end to boost your baseline and take your test on day after your TU shot AND day before the next one.

Then you will see what I say is not only true, but spot on.

I don't have an ego I am trying to make you understand I am not pulling this out of my ass.

So to be clear 2 separate lab draws will put this all to rest. One the day before your booster and one the day after.

So to be clear 2 separate lab draws will put this all to rest. One the day before your booster and one the day after.
    Im on tren now dude which would skrew any hormone result.

Next week bloods will be only CBC, lipids and liver
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.bb View Post
    im on tren now dude which would skrew any hormone result.

Next week bloods will be only cbc, lipids and liver
    which is my point your running around here telling people how good this terrible injection schedule is and you don't even know if it actually works cause your on tren.

Its absolutely ridiculous that i have to even explain this to you.

which is my point your running around here telling people how good this terrible injection schedule is and you don't even know if it actually works cause your on tren .

Its absolutely ridiculous that i have to even explain this to you.
    Again, the rudeness and big ego surfaces.

Good thing you dont take tren, you would be impossible to put up lol.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Seriously I can't believe the the things you said in hindsight. Absolutely clueless with no labs to back up your supposed program.

Called us reckless as a new sponsor.

And like I knew the entire time, you are wrong. There is no reason to debate it.

But yea a simple apology clarifying that would be appreciated and acceptable

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After pondering further and looking at Bizzaro's post let me see if I can explain the confusion.

First lets talk about what a half-life means. If I inject 1,000mg of TU that means in 1 half-life I will still have 500 mg in the depot. During the 2nd half-life only 250mg will be dispensed in the blood stream over that period. And on the 3rd 125mg.

So the possible explanation for Bizzaro 850 TT after 10 weeks is this. He was on it for a year, and after a year levels will climb and compound. They will just do so at a much slower rate because of the way half-lives works.

So this means eratic levels for entire year to get there, then when you actually get there now your spiking your TT levels to 5 k or maybe even more.

This is why its so important to dose the medication according to one half-life.

Hope that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense, first pin resulted in tT of 600 just six weeks later.

However let's not forget how impaired thyroid will affect sex hormones metabolism; I had FT3 levels swaying from 2.2 to 3.5 across the period, that could have played a role.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    It makes perfect sense, first pin resulted in tT of 600 just six weeks later.

However let's not forget how impaired thyroid will affect sex hormones metabolism; I had FT3 levels swaying from 2.2 to 3.5 across the period, that could have played a role.
    Apologies If i missed this. What did you pin to get a TT of 600ng/dl at 6 weeks?

*First pin of nebido (1000mg).

*First pin of nebido (1000mg).
    Assuming the following half lives of nebido, I can predict the estimated value after 6 weeks (42 days).
    However though, since the opinions on the half life vary, this doesnt help too much!

Estimated point on the exponential decay after 42 days:
    90 day Half life - 77.35%
    70 day Half Life - 68.50%
    21 Day Half Life - 29.29%
    14 Day Half Life - 20.63%

So that means estimated peak levels on that same curve of:
    90 days - 775.63 ng/dl
    70 days - 875.89 ng/dl
    21 days - 2048.52 ng/dl
    14 days - 2908.39 ng/dl

N.B. - Yes, Im fvcking bored at work, so given half the chance I'll distract myself with pointless excel exercises!

Edit: Explaining the above for those that dont understand my logic.

That means if at 42 days you had TT levels of 600ng/dl;
    * and you believe the halflife is 90 days. Your peak level was 775.63ng/dl. At 42 days you were at 77.35% of peak value.
    * and you believe the halflife is 70 days. Your peak level was 875.89ng/dl. At 42 days you were at 68.5% of peak value.
    * and you believe the halflife is 21 days. Your peak level was 2048.52ng/dl. At 42 days you were at 29.29% of peak value.
    * and you believe the halflife is 14 days. Your peak level was 2908.39ng/dl. At 42 days you were at 20.63% of peak value.
    Last edited by krugerr; 07-28-2016 at 02:39 AM.

Well I also have a lab showing tT >1350 ng/dl on first pin - so peak levels are well above that!

Well I also have a lab showing tT >1350 ng/dl on first pin - so peak levels are well above that!
    How many days after your first pin was that?

If I know both things, I can plot a good guesstimate.

Just remembered you'd previously said you didnt have a value, just that it was over 1350. So I cant work it like I was going too.
    I also realised Ive made an assumption about TT levels decaying at the same rate as the Nebido.
    Last edited by krugerr; 07-28-2016 at 03:05 AM.

You are assuming perfect lines of absorvancy, when multiples variables can affect the ester release.

Plus there are multiple studies with lab results, do you have reasons to doubt published medical data?
    krugerr likes this.

You are assuming perfect lines of absorvancy, when multiples variables can affect the ester release.

Plus there are multiple studies with lab results, do you have reasons to doubt published medical data?
    Yeah I realise I have assumed perfect circumstances surrounding the half lives.
    No reason, other than I like to model data myself, call it my inner geek. Plus, with the above dispute regarding the half life, I was hoping to use real data from myself (Or Bizzaro) to put a good guesstimate on the decay times.

Because if IMT is correct (14-21 days) then really its not a healthy swing in peak to trough, despite how good the trough numbers look, you're still down to 20% of peak value at 6 weeks.
    But if hes wrong, then he may adopt other practices, or at least acknowledge the legitimacy of Nebido/Aveed protocols.

TLDR: Im a geek and any excuse to play with Excel, I'll take it.
    Mr.BB likes this.

It was ten days after pin, forgot to add sorry.

It was ten days after pin, forgot to add sorry.
    Cool, I cant actually use it anyway as we dont know what your level was. Nevermind eh! Thanks though bud. I was just going to run a simple plot graph to estimate how fast it was decaying.
    But as I remembered, and BB pointed out, Im assuming TT decays the same way that the injected TU would.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

Because if IMT is correct (14-21 days) then really its not a healthy swing in peak to trough, despite how good the trough numbers look, you're still down to 20% of peak value at 6 weeks.
    But if hes wrong, then he may adopt other practices, or at least acknowledge the legitimacy of Nebido/Aveed protocols.
    You are always going to have peaks and valleys with injected testosterone , unless you inject everyday or more.
    Enanthate have a much higher peak in 24 hours, and one day after you are already over 20% down from the peak.
    In earlier discussions I've quoted studies with data regarding max peaks, cant do it now as im on phone.

Personnaly if on my third injection im below 500 I will antecipate to 8 or 9 weeks. Regarding the peak from my first injection seriously doubt I was anywhere near 2000, maybe 1500 tops, but nowhere near the claimed 5000 or 7000 ng/dL by IMT (what a brain fart).
    I know how it feels to be on cycle at 5000ng/dL ,nebido has nowhere near a peak like this.
    krugerr likes this.

You are always going to have peaks and valleys with injected testosterone , unless you inject everyday or more.
    Enanthate have a much higher peak in 24 hours, and one day after you are already over 20% down from the peak.
    In earlier discussions I've quoted studies with data regarding max peaks, cant do it now as im on phone.

Personnaly if on my third injection im below 500 I will antecipate to 8 or 9 weeks. Regarding the peak from my first injection seriously doubt I was anywhere near 2000, maybe 1500 tops, but nowhere near the claimed 5000 or 7000 ng/dL by IMT (what a brain fart).
    I know how it feels to be on cycle at 5000ng/dL ,nebido has nowhere near a peak like this.
    You're right, they'll all have peaks and troughs.

Yeah, you're never going to have peaks of 7000ng/dl, even my estimates earlier have it at 3000ng/dl tops.

Ive no idea what my blood levels were on cycle. I couldnt get bloodwork done as my Dr doesnt know about the steroid use . It could have influenced getting a referral and TRT. Ive used a gram a week of test though, and I know that I felt amazing on that.
    Mr.BB likes this.

You could easily hit 7,000 ng/dl with a 1,000 mg shot. It just depends on what the baseline was.
    krugerr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Endocrine.Org
    Currently, injectable TE is the most frequently used T formulation for T replacement in male hypogonadism (1, 5) as well as in trials for male contraception (16). However, injectable TE has pharmacokinetic disadvantages. It produces supraphysiological serum T levels during the first days after injection with a steep decrease to the lower limit of normal range within 10–14 d (1, 5), causing discomfort to the patients, which they experience as ups and downs in vigor, mood, and sexual activity. Other T formulations, such as T cypionate , with nearly identical pharmacokinetics (17) do not offer substantial advantages (5). In the present study, doses of 1000 mg TU for im injection were used. Single-dose pharmacokinetic studies have proven that a dose of 1000 mg TU in 4 ml castor oil does not result in supraphysiological serum T levels but in prolonged action with a half-life (mean ± sem) of 33.9 ± 4.9 d calculated from the T net values (11). Based on the results of these studies, a computer simulation with the T half-life of 34 d was performed, resulting in an optimal injection interval of 6 wk. Consequently, the first multiple-dose pharmacokinetic phase II study of 1000 mg TU im was planned with 6-wk injection intervals (10). The T measurement after the first injection confirmed the results of the previously reported phase I study. However, beginning with the second injection, T levels rose above normal in five patients in the TU group in the first 3 wk. After each following TU injection, more patients displayed supraphysiological T levels. These results suggest that an injection interval of 6 wk and longer might be sufficient to restore normal T levels in hypogonadal men. Therefore, the injection interval in the main study was extended to 9 wk after the third injection and to 12 wk after the fifth injection in the follow-up study. This interval was also confirmed in preliminary studies by Von Eckardstein and Nieschlag (18). Compared with TE, TU has a prolonged half-life due to the longer aliphatic and thus more hydrophobic side chain comprising 11 instead of seven carbon atoms. [/url]
    Source: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...0/jc.2004-0897

That whole study is a good read!
    Last edited by krugerr; 07-29-2016 at 04:13 AM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by European Journal of Endocrinology
    Administration of TU every 12 weeks is at least as efficacious for treatment of sexual complaints of hypogonadal men as TE. These improvements are maintained in the longer-term. While being at least as effective as the standard injectable formulation, treatment with TU requires only four injections per year while maintaining serum testosterone levels within the physiological range. There are data to confirm the safety and efficacy of long-term TU therapy in hypogonadal patients treated over a period of more than eight years (18). TU appears to be a safe modality of testosterone treatment, because with the presently established dosage regimen, plasma testosterone levels remain in the physiological range. With TU, there is almost never an occurrence of polycythemia as observed in studies with the more traditional testosterone esters (19–21).
    Source: http://www.eje-online.org/content/160/5/815.full.pdf

*[18] Saad F, Kamischke A, Yassin A, Zitzmann M, Schubert M, Jockenhel F, Behre HM, Gooren L & Nieschlag E. More than eight years’ hands-on experience with the novel long-acting parenteral testosterone undecanoate. Asian Journal of Andrology 2007 9 291–297

Another study of TU over long term use, and injection protocols.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Not quite as relevant, but still worth a read as it documents further the usage and results of Nebido injections, for Female-to-Male transexuals. Initial peak TT levels were high, but they were closer to physiological levels after 12 weeks and upto 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Endocrine Society
    In this study we observed supraphysiological levels of TT only after the first 2 wk, whereas the TT levels after 12 wk and after 12 months were lower and closer to the physiological ranges in eugonadal men. This contrasts to some extent with the values reported by von Eckardstein and Nieschlag (28) and Schubert et al. (29), which were lower after 1-wk testosterone undecanoate administration in hypogonadal men. However, the patients in the present study were younger and had a lower mean BMI, at 24 kg/m2, in comparison with 28 kg/m2 reported by other authors. In addition, the patients in the present study were biological women and might have had differences in testosterone clearance in comparison with biological men. Elbers et al. (30) also described a significant increase in BMI in female-to-male transsexuals treated with short-acting testosterone esters (7). These findings are in similar ranges to the results described here. - See more at: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/....JCsx6D3T.dpuf
    Source: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...0/jc.2007-0746
    Mr.BB likes this.

Testosterone Buciclate

Not even heard of this one!

Quote Originally Posted by US National Library of Medicines
    Due to unfavorable pharmacokinetics of the available androgen esters for substitution therapy of male hypogonadism, there is a demand for new testosterone (T) preparations producing constant serum levels in the physiological range. To assess the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the new ester testosterone buciclate (TB) [20 Aet-1] in hypogonadal men a clinical phase I-study was performed. After two control examinations 8 male patients with primary hypogonadism were randomly assigned to 2 treatment groups (n = 2 x 4) given single doses of either 200 (group I) or 600 mg (group II) TB im. Blood samples were obtained 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 days post injection and then weekly in the course of 4 months. In group I serum androgen levels did not rise to normal values. However, in group II androgens increased significantly and were maintained in the normal range up to 12 weeks with maximal serum levels of 13.1 +/- 0.9 nmol/L (mean +/- SE) in study week 6. No initial peak release of T was observed in either study group. Pharmacokinetic analysis revealed a terminal elimination t1/2 beta of 29.5 +/- 3.9 days and a mean residence time of 65.0 +/- 9.9 days in group II. In one patient in group II dihydrotestosterone levels slightly exceeded the upper normal limit during the study course. Sex hormone-binding globulin remained unchanged and estradiol serum levels never exceeded the normal range in any patient. In group II gonadotropins were significantly suppressed, whereas no change was seen in group I. A significant increase in body weight, hematological parameters, and libido/potency was observed after TB injection which was more pronounced in the higher dose group. Regardless of the dose administered, no significant change was seen in uroflow, prostate volume measured by transrectal ultrasonography, or prostate specific antigen. No adverse side-effects including changes in clinical chemistry were observed. In conclusion, single injections of 600 mg TB in hypogonadal patients show favorable pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. This new long-acting T ester is a promising new agent for substitution therapy of male hypogonadism and for male contraception.
    Source: Testosterone buciclate (20 Aet-1) in hypogonadal men: pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the new long-acting androgen ester. - PubMed - NCBI
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Endocrinology - Adult and Pediatric (J. Larry Jameson, Leslie J. De Groot)
    Long-acting testosterone esters, testosterone buciclate and undecanoate, which are intended to provide depot release throughout months rather than weeks, have been developed. Testosterone buciclate (trans-4-n-butyl cyclohexane carboxylate) is an insoluble testosterone ester in an aqueous suspension that produces prolonged testosterone release because of the steric hindrance of ester side-chain hydrolysis slowing the liberation of unesterified testosterone. Although the buciclate ester produces blood testosterone levels in the low-normal physiologic range for as many as 4 months after injection in nonhuman primates as well as in hypogonadal and eugonadal men, product development has not progressed.
    Injectable testosterone undecanoate, an ester of an 11-carbon aliphatic fatty acid in an oil vehicle, provides a longer (~12 weeks) duration of action now widely marketed as a long acting injectable depot testosterone product. Because of its limited solubility in the castor oil vehicle, testosterone undecanoate is administered as a 1000 mg dose in a large (4ml) injection volume at 12-week intervals after the first dose and one 6 week loading dose or multiple loading doses thereafter.
    Source: BOOK - Endocrinology - Adult and Pediatric
    Mr.BB likes this.

No use arguing about the half-life, its right in the table Mr BB posted.

It cant be argued, its right there for everyone to see.

In case you guys aren't understanding what half-life means.

Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 07-29-2016 at 08:12 AM.

I implicitly agree with the definition, and having an electronics degree, i completely understand it (HL's actually apply to many areas!).

The above though is from various sources all over, and they're all saying the same thing. Some of the studies were done over long periods of time, on a large group. You cant deny those results, despite what the math that you and I agree on.

It may be due to the volume injected, and therfore the bodies ability to cleave the ester and make it usable. I dont think anyone here can continue to argue a 70 (or 90!) day half life of the product.
    I think the actual discussion should be the Mean Residence Time, which is how the actual dose administered effects the hormone levels over time. Which is longer than the estimated half life.

I can show you 1,000 sources saying Cypionate is a 14 day ester, does that make it true?

I guess you guys don't understand what a half-life is, because if you did, one look at Mr BB chart and this convo would be over.

You both are really confused, so confused I have explained this so many times I don't care to explain it anymore.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 07-29-2016 at 08:27 AM.

I can show you 1,000 sources saying Cyiponate is a 14 day ester, does that make it true?

I guess you guys don't understand what a half-life is, because if you did, one look at Mr BB chart and this convo would be over.

You both are really confused, so confused I have expanded this so many times I don't care to explain it anymore.
    And you fail to see the difference between the half life of the hormone, and the effect on blood levels.
    If you did understand, you'd see that my blood levels [And any client you care to blood test] dont/wont perfectly track the Nebido levels peak and decay.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blood test 1.png 
Views:	219 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	164727

I can show you 1,000 sources saying Cypionate is a 14 day ester, does that make it true?
    I have also said that no one is disputing the half life of the product.

We've moved onto now the physiological effect of this dose and protocol. Evidence is there saying that this dose, this injection frequency, with the agreed upon half life does keep people within range, and does not cause adverse effects through peaking and troughing too violently.

Which I have already said if trough readings are optimal than peak are not optimal.

Bizzaro already gave proof trough readings can accumulate after a years time.

The problem is then peak levels are in toxic range.

There is a window your trying to hit, and no matter which way you slice it, if you do 10 week injections you are going to bounce outside that window, either above or below.

There is no way around it.

Thats what happens when you do not dose according to one half-life.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 07-29-2016 at 08:45 AM.

Which I have already said if trough readings are optimal than peak are not optimal.

Bizzaro already gave proof trough readings can accumulate after a years time.

There is a window your trying to hit, and no matter which way you slice it, if you do 10 week injections you are going to bounce outside that window, either above or below.

There is no way around it.

Thats what happens when you do not dose according to one half-life.
    I agree, IF we are soley monitoring the level of Nebido in ones system. But the above studies show that even over 8 years, TU can keep people in that Window. These arent reports just magicked up by myself. They're substantiated.
    You failed to read and/or understand the below study.

Posted by: Endocrine Society

Currently, injectable TE is the most frequently used T formulation for T replacement in male hypogonadism (1, 5) as well as in trials for male contraception (16). However, injectable TE has pharmacokinetic disadvantages. It produces supraphysiological serum T levels during the first days after injection with a steep decrease to the lower limit of normal range within 10–14 d (1, 5), causing discomfort to the patients, which they experience as ups and downs in vigor, mood, and sexual activity. Other T formulations, such as T cypionate , with nearly identical pharmacokinetics (17) do not offer substantial advantages (5). In the present study, doses of 1000 mg TU for im injection were used. Single-dose pharmacokinetic studies have proven that a dose of 1000 mg TU in 4 ml castor oil does not result in supraphysiological serum T levels but in prolonged action with a half-life (mean ± sem) of 33.9 ± 4.9 d calculated from the T net values (11). Based on the results of these studies, a computer simulation with the T half-life of 34 d was performed, resulting in an optimal injection interval of 6 wk. Consequently, the first multiple-dose pharmacokinetic phase II study of 1000 mg TU im was planned with 6-wk injection intervals (10). The T measurement after the first injection confirmed the results of the previously reported phase I study. However, beginning with the second injection, T levels rose above normal in five patients in the TU group in the first 3 wk. After each following TU injection, more patients displayed supraphysiological T levels. These results suggest that an injection interval of 6 wk and longer might be sufficient to restore normal T levels in hypogonadal men. Therefore, the injection interval in the main study was extended to 9 wk after the third injection and to 12 wk after the fifth injection in the follow-up study. This interval was also confirmed in preliminary studies by Von Eckardstein and Nieschlag (18). Compared with TE, TU has a prolonged half-life due to the longer aliphatic and thus more hydrophobic side chain comprising 11 instead of seven carbon atoms.

Source:http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...0/jc.2004-0897
    Last edited by krugerr; 07-29-2016 at 09:04 AM.

LOL

Toxic range is what you advice, 200mg or more once a week, most will peak over 2000ng/dL and finish at 1000, almost whole week above ranges, then they will for sure need anastrazole and have problems with H&H.

Fortunately, most guys will only inject 100 or 150mgs, and feel better, saving the rest for the ocasionnal blast, of course they will not tell the clinic/doctor about this.

IMT doesnt want to look at evidence because its not in their commercial interest.
    krugerr likes this.

LOL

Toxic range is what you advice, 200mg or more once a week, most will peak over 2000ng/dL and finish at 1000, almost whole week above ranges, then they will for sure need anastrazole and have problems with H&H.

Fortunately, most guys will only inject 100 or 150mgs, and feel better, saving the rest for the ocasionnal blast, of course they will not tell the clinic/doctor about this.

IMT doesnt want to look at evidence because its not in their commercial interest.
    If I am entirely honest, debating with IMT encouraged me to further my research (see the above studies!) I spent hours today reading stuff. If nothing else, he has challenged me to improve myself.

Im going to see doctor on tuesday, which will be 23 weeks since my first injection. With my next "12 week" injection the week after.
    Ive already decided Im going to tell him I want the booster and my next shot. Im going to bring the protocol to 10 weeks, and get weekly blood tests done. Keeping them illustrated here.

So I'll be able to show the amount of nebido taken, protocol, TT and FT levels. Which should put the arguments of peak and trough to be for all.

LOL

Or more? Where did you get that info? Problems with HH, look at the labs in this thread.

And yes 200mg a week will put peak at 2,000 ng/dl

Your retarded protocol will put people at 3 times that FOR LONGER PERIODS.

I honestly have lost all respect for you Mr BB I think you are an utter NEWBIE.

I can't even have a conversation with you thats how far behind you are.

Like I said have fun defending THE WORST injection schedule IN THE HISTORY OF TRT

None of your unfounded claims, rhetoric or insults are going to change that.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 07-29-2016 at 10:41 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information