Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Magnum II
  • 1 Post By Magnum II

Thread: from deca to eq?

xyt
    xyt is offline New Member

from deca to eq?

I'm on trt at roughly 200mg/week now. I've been on for about a year and I don't use an AI or any other ancillaries as I hate having to calibrate arimidex and most of the time I hate how I feel on it. Anyway, I've been adding in other compounds one at a time just to experiment and have fun. Only mild ones like deca , tbol, var, etc. So I'm on deca right now at 300mg/wk. I'm on my 5th week and although my bodyweight and strength have both increased fairly substantially, I hate how I feel. I feel anxious and standoffish and very doom and gloom a lot of the time. Way more self-conscious and paranoid than usual as well... like i'll be at the gym and notice someone looking at me and just get so pissed for no reason. Also I end up getting sort of emotional and whiny and basically spilling my heart to people... something I would never do normally. It has to be the progesterone or whatever the mechanism is.

So the point of this thread. I have two 10 ml vials of eq on hand that I've been wanting to try out as I've never used it before. Would switching from deca to eq at this point be harmless or is that a foolish decision? Should I wait a month for the deca to clear my system (in terms of anabolic usefulness) before starting eq, or should I simply stay on deca and just lower the dose from like 300 to 200 and see how I feel?

Any opinions are appreciated.. I realize it's ultimately my call but basically want to make sure switching from deca to eq is safe.

Thanks

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    There are so many things wrong with what you're doing that it's almost impossible to know where to start.

First of all, you are 18 years old and on TRT? Please explain...

Your post is so bizarre that it sounds like something intended as a joke. In fact, I can't help but wonder if that's what is going on.
    m.wayne likes this.

xyt
    Sorry, I'm 31 not 18... not sure how to change that in my profile. I'm a post-finasteride syndrome sufferer and had been hypogonadal for many years before starting trt.

What is bizarre about my post? I take trt and have been adding in other compounds mainly for experimentation but also because I have been into lifting/fitness my entire adult life (as a natty) and I figure this is the next logical step in my progression.

Well, to begin with, your profile does list your age as 18. More and more often these days, we're seeing posts from guys that are way too young to be running gear. If you are 31, as you say you are, that at least brings some amount of reason to your post. I suggest you edit your profile to correct that or you will continue to be confronted by others concerned about your age.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy is a means of restoring body chemistry levels to a healthy range...for Therapeutic Purposes...not to "experiment and have fun". AAS are very serious medications that should be treated with extreme caution and respect. Your post is very concerning and it leads me to believe that you haven't done an adequate amount of research before using the compounds you mention. What you're describing is effectively a cycle that many do as part of a Blast and Cruise protocol. But, based on your words, you don't seem to be equipped with a real understanding of the meds or methods involved.

Your thread history shows that you've received a lot of solid advice from senior members of this board. However, your statements indicate that more learning is needed before you do any more experimentation. My advice is to discontinue using the additional gear and do some serious research before conducting any further experiments.
    m.wayne likes this.

m.wayne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xyt View Post
    I'm on trt at roughly 200mg/week now. I've been on for about a year and I don't use an AI or any other ancillaries as I hate having to calibrate arimidex and most of the time I hate how I feel on it. Anyway, I've been adding in other compounds one at a time just to experiment and have fun. Only mild ones like deca , tbol, var, etc. So I'm on deca right now at 300mg/wk. I'm on my 5th week and although my bodyweight and strength have both increased fairly substantially, I hate how I feel. I feel anxious and standoffish and very doom and gloom a lot of the time. Way more self-conscious and paranoid than usual as well... like i'll be at the gym and notice someone looking at me and just get so pissed for no reason. Also I end up getting sort of emotional and whiny and basically spilling my heart to people... something I would never do normally. It has to be the progesterone or whatever the mechanism is.

So the point of this thread. I have two 10 ml vials of eq on hand that I've been wanting to try out as I've never used it before. Would switching from deca to eq at this point be harmless or is that a foolish decision? Should I wait a month for the deca to clear my system (in terms of anabolic usefulness) before starting eq, or should I simply stay on deca and just lower the dose from like 300 to 200 and see how I feel?

Any opinions are appreciated.. I realize it's ultimately my call but basically want to make sure switching from deca to eq is safe.

Thanks
    whats are u gaining from going from deca to eq? u want to prep for competition?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My god.... deca is a mild steroid ? Seriously I can almost guarantee you are going to screw yourself up. EQ is worthless in general but to see anything you need to run it 600mg/week for 15+ weeks but I promise it's not worth it.

xyt
    fairly certain deca is considered one of the more mild steroids . and how could that possibly be the case with EQ? It has to be of some benefit. why do you say it's not worth it? I've read of many people who swear by it. I have enough to run 300mg/wk for 30 weeks.. trt alone is boring to me now so just want to spice it up. not even sure why i'm on these boards.. I really just need to try it for myself.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You were running deca at the end of last year so you must know what it's like to run a smaller dose than 300mg seen as you were then.

I don't get it.........

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca is one of the most suppressive steroids out there and most definitely isn't mild.

xyt
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You were running deca at the end of last year so you must know what it's like to run a smaller dose than 300mg seen as you were then.

I don't get it.........
    you're right. as I recall, I felt fine on 150mg per week although I can't say it was doing too much for me. once I bumped it up to 300mg I ran into problems. so maybe i'll just go 150mg deca and add in eq on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Deca is one of the most suppressive steroids out there and most definitely isn't mild.
    but i'm on trt so I don't have to worry about suppression. I'll take your word for it though since I have minimal experience with steroids .. had just always read that in terms of sides, deca was mild

Quote Originally Posted by xyt View Post
    you're right. as I recall, I felt fine on 150mg per week although I can't say it was doing too much for me. once I bumped it up to 300mg I ran into problems. so maybe i'll just go 150mg deca and add in eq on top of that.

but i'm on trt so I don't have to worry about suppression. I'll take your word for it though since I have minimal experience with steroids.. had just always read that in terms of sides, deca was mild
    So you bumped it up to 300mg at the start of October. A week ago you were 5 weeks into 300mg. There is a gap inbetween here. What exactly have you been on since you bumped it up to 300mg at the beginning of October?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure what you are doing on this board either??? Seems to me your mind is made up and you are just looking for someone to tell you it's all good...
    Most of the guys here are pretty knowledgeable and sincere from my 6 Yrs of membership. Pretty clear to me what you have been told so far, if you are not gonna listen then move on.

xyt
    So you bumped it up to 300mg at the start of October. A week ago you were 5 weeks into 300mg. There is a gap inbetween here. What exactly have you been on since you bumped it up to 300mg at the beginning of October?
    I'd just been on a trt dose of test for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    I'm not sure what you are doing on this board either??? Seems to me your mind is made up and you are just looking for someone to tell you it's all good...
    Most of the guys here are pretty knowledgeable and sincere from my 6 Yrs of membership. Pretty clear to me what you have been told so far, if you are not gonna listen then move on.
    mind isn't exactly made up. just looking for opinions honestly. i'll probably end up trying eq regardless but yeah reassurance is always nice.

No, not buying it. You bumped up to 300mg in early October. For how long?

xyt
    No, not buying it. You bumped up to 300mg in early October. For how long?
    oh, I see what you're asking. yeah I stopped deca cold turkey after my 2nd injection at 300mg, so mid October. I guess I panicked because of how it made me feel.. slow learner I guess. Not sure why I even tried it again. Maybe if I used an AI it would be just fine.

Well I for one think you stop pissing around with all these extra compounds as doses so low they are of little benefit.

Just run a test only cycle.

OP, you have now heard the opinions you were seeking...set mine aside if you like, above are a few highly respected members of the board. You're asking for problems by inappropriately using different meds without a thorough understanding of their properties. But, you seem to have your mind made up. So, I hope the lessons you learn won't be too harsh. I still recommend that you continue researching so that you'll have the best chance of coming away from this without permanent damage to your health.

Good luck.

xyt
    Well I for one think you stop pissing around with all these extra compounds as doses so low they are of little benefit.

Just run a test only cycle.
    Only problem I see with test only is that it seems like it'd be depressing coming off the higher dose. I'd almost rather just cycle through low doses of different compounds year-round so I'm given a constant slight, steady boost rather than experience the ups and downs and side effects associated with a true blast. Also, I don't think I have the genetics to really be a mass monster so there's no point in me using high dosages. Perhaps in the future I will increase dosages, but for now I'm just looking for to spice things up as I have been at this for a long time and even trt alone has become stale, much less natty lifting... not sure how people stay natural for decades (I guess not many people do nowadays), how boring.

Good luck to you

Thread Information