Making as much gains as possible while remaining at a TRT dose?

I am starting TRT very soon (was just referred to urologist today after second set of blood tests) and would like to ask all the vets here what they found worked best for them in keeping and maintaining gains while remaining at a trt dose. How often do you train, how long do your training sessions last, cardio, nutrition (macro ratio and calories), supplementation (both OTC and other), any other advice? And how these things changed when you're you were on cycle/blasting vs trt dose?

I want to stay at a trt dose for the foreseeable future and not take anything that will jeopardize my testosterone or estrogen levels until I have everything figured out. Is there anything else I can take to help me gain in the mean time such as peptides, insulin , ect? (I have experience with both, just dont know how they'll affect my bloodwork when i get it checked). My work literally relies on my physical stature, so me being big pays the bills. Any and all advice is appreciated

Jonbana is offline Member
    on or off cycle TRT or not training stays the same all depends on diet and goals TRT will not make you grow like a cycle

Training definitely does not stay the same on vs off cycle for optimal results. One of the biggest benefits of steroids is they allow you to train longer with more intensity because your capacity for recovery is greatly increased.

And diet must also be altered if one does not wish to gain unnecessary fat. On cycle you can handle well over maintenance calories and they will help build extra muscle, off its much more likely they will be stored as fat.

And i think it goes without saying that trt will not make you grow like a cycle. Im looking to make the best of a less then optimal situation.

Thread Information