SweepTheLegJohnny is offline Junior Member

Pregnenlone Withdrawal

I started supplementing my TRT (100mgs per week, 500mgs of HCG ,completely dialed in, no questions there) with pregenelone a few weeks ago. I was taking 100mgs of the micronized version every day for about two weeks. I feel good when I'm on it: higher energy levels, more focused, better sleep, etc.. However, I ran out earlier this week as the company that I order it from was late with the shipment. I can only find the micronized stuff online as the store-bought stuff isn't micronized and doesn't work near as well. Within a couple of days, my mood went to crap in a hurry. I've dealt with depression before but this was rough. I picked up some of the non-micronized pills this morning and feel better today.

It appears as though there is a potential for withdrawal from pregnenelone. Has anyone else experienced this?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Personally no but have heard that it is possible. Same thing potentially with dhea.

SweepTheLegJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I had done my research on it thoroughly, through this site and studies and there wasn't any mention of withdrawal. But, I was a mess until this morning when I took a 30mg dose of it. I am a little bit spooky as it only took two days without it before I started feeling like crap.

Thread Information