Lifted1 is offline Member

Ordering bloods, few questions...

Hey guys, I've been dialed in with my trt program (thanks to this site) for the last few years and nothing has changed, except my situation.

As many of you know, since this sites business had sold (I really miss you LowT) it has went to shit. The new company was not responsive, understaffed and shady at best. They overcharged me by $100 for my monthly fee ($210), sent me my meds (different pharmacy) and fell off the map. I called/emailed several times over a weeks time without response, so I took it upon myself to cancel the card and dispute the overchage with my bank. I was refunded the $100 difference, but it left a bad taste so I moved on.

I'm now being treated by my own personal doctor who is understanding of new trt practices. I see him once per year and the rest is handled over email/phone. It's time for my annual checkup/blood work so I need to order up. I'm paying cash for my bloods and visit since it's easier/better than trying to fight insurance companies and deal with uneducated doctors.

I searched and found kels "follow up" blood work recommendations in the stickies. Got on private md and found two complete panels that cover the same basses, but are $30 apart in cost. Testosterone tests seem to be different, but not 100% sure how. Input would be appreciated!

Will
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ordering bloods, few questions...-img_0994.jpg  

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The labels, on the blood tests, don't provide the, needed, quantitative information to make an informed decision. In regard to testosterone , you always want to measure
    Test: Free and complete
    and
    SHBG
    I want to know my Dihydrotestosterone levels as well.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those prices seem high (if there only measuring test), however, no one would be able to judge without knowing the specifics.
    You'll want to get all of the stuff in the stickies measured too.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    Here's a snap shot of the included tests in each of the panels...both include the same tests aside from the testosterone , which are different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ordering bloods, few questions...-img_0995.jpg   Ordering bloods, few questions...-img_0996.jpg  

Thread Information