Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Lowish testosterone log 18y/o

cousinmuscles is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Do you get to inject yourself? They tell me I can't but they don't keep track of when they administer it. I pick the vial up from the pharmacy and am supposed to go to a health center for injections. Tried it for the first shot, damn the nurse was a dummy, told her 1 min per ML "don't worry the oil is so thick it will go slow" got done in 40-50 seconds. Felt worse than test suspension and tren suspension together but no PIP though...

hollowedzeus is online now Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Do you get to inject yourself? They tell me I can't but they don't keep track of when they administer it. I pick the vial up from the pharmacy and am supposed to go to a health center for injections. Tried it for the first shot, damn the nurse was a dummy, told her 1 min per ML "don't worry the oil is so thick it will go slow" got done in 40-50 seconds. Felt worse than test suspension and tren suspension together but no PIP though...
    Nah mate im in the same boat as you. I dont think the health centre and the docs communicate. Jist went and picked mine up from the pharmacy.

Told the health centre my doc was okay with a 'close family friend' who is a 'nurse' doing it. So she is... lolol.

Its my health and my responsibility so ill be pinning myself

Need to order bigger needles. All i have is 23g. Ordering some 16g for drawing

Congrats on getting nebido mate.

Pinned my 6 week booster of nebido yesterday. The injection was oddly satisfying.

I used an 18g to drawn and 23g to pin in my arse incase anyone was interested.

Was really worried if i was pinning in the right place but it seems to have worked. Top of my arse, borderline hips.

Bloodwork in 4 weeks.
    Been very panicky the past few days... probably unrealted but had an internal meltdown today.

Anyway.... was excited to pin and it didnt dissapoint

First nebido bw on thursday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information