Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Lowish testosterone log 18y/o

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you get to inject yourself? They tell me I can't but they don't keep track of when they administer it. I pick the vial up from the pharmacy and am supposed to go to a health center for injections. Tried it for the first shot, damn the nurse was a dummy, told her 1 min per ML "don't worry the oil is so thick it will go slow" got done in 40-50 seconds. Felt worse than test suspension and tren suspension together but no PIP though...

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Do you get to inject yourself? They tell me I can't but they don't keep track of when they administer it. I pick the vial up from the pharmacy and am supposed to go to a health center for injections. Tried it for the first shot, damn the nurse was a dummy, told her 1 min per ML "don't worry the oil is so thick it will go slow" got done in 40-50 seconds. Felt worse than test suspension and tren suspension together but no PIP though...
    Nah mate im in the same boat as you. I dont think the health centre and the docs communicate. Jist went and picked mine up from the pharmacy.

Told the health centre my doc was okay with a 'close family friend' who is a 'nurse' doing it. So she is... lolol.

Its my health and my responsibility so ill be pinning myself

Need to order bigger needles. All i have is 23g. Ordering some 16g for drawing

Congrats on getting nebido mate.

Pinned my 6 week booster of nebido yesterday. The injection was oddly satisfying.

I used an 18g to drawn and 23g to pin in my arse incase anyone was interested.

Was really worried if i was pinning in the right place but it seems to have worked. Top of my arse, borderline hips.

Bloodwork in 4 weeks.
    Been very panicky the past few days... probably unrealted but had an internal meltdown today.

Anyway.... was excited to pin and it didnt dissapoint

First nebido bw on thursday

Forgot to update with bloodwork.

This is 4 weeks after my booster shot.

Im now off of nolva tht ive been using to combat gyno reinduced by the clomid. It was giving me extremely painful headaches during climax and also training.

Due my next shot end of march then bloods is may/june

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Collected my 3rd vial. Pinning wednesday.

Im feeling a severe dip in levels at the moment. Cant wait to pin.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great to hear your finally getting the treatment you need! Since you will probably be on the Nebido for the rest of your life, perhaps you should consider storing your sperm? It wouldn't be fair to deny my children a chance to set things right and best your children in a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Great to hear your finally getting the treatment you need! Since you will probably be on the Nebido for the rest of your life, perhaps you should consider storing your sperm? It wouldn't be fair to deny my children a chance to set things right and best your children in a contest.
    Lolol i like that idea
    I
    registered to get it done and only had to make the appointment. Unfortunatly the costs are astronomical.... far too much. Its like a grand to set up and 500 quid a year. I cant particulary afford to do that.

If i was hell bent on having children i might have forced a way to do it but i dont particularly want children.
    Now i know im only 19 and i might very well change my mind. So im waiting to see if i can wangle a hcg script... if not ill self medicate hcg. Its easy to get from sources.

Its one of those things. I may well regret my decision but its the path im going down

Honestly itching to pin this next shot. Im dying for it.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Lolol i like that idea
    I
    registered to get it done and only had to make the appointment. Unfortunatly the costs are astronomical.... far too much. Its like a grand to set up and 500 quid a year. I cant particulary afford to do that.

If i was hell bent on having children i might have forced a way to do it but i dont particularly want children.
    Now i know im only 19 and i might very well change my mind. So im waiting to see if i can wangle a hcg script... if not ill self medicate hcg. Its easy to get from sources.

Its one of those things. I may well regret my decision but its the path im going down

Honestly itching to pin this next shot. Im dying for it.
    Unless you have underdeveloped or otherwise damaged testicles, you should be fine if you obtain and regularly use HCG. Doses of 500 to 1000 IU per week in at least 3 split doses are necessary, but it should maintain fertility. I've read posts numerous guys with successful pregnancy at 500 IU. Research I've read is that the optimal amount is about 1000 IU.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Unless you have underdeveloped or otherwise damaged testicles, you should be fine if you obtain and regularly use HCG. Doses of 500 to 1000 IU per week in at least 3 split doses are necessary, but it should maintain fertility. I've read posts numerous guys with successful pregnancy at 500 IU. Research I've read is that the optimal amount is about 1000 IU.
    My testicles are developed in the sense that they arr of normal size but i never produced the proper amount of testosterone . Unsure whether the issue was primary or secondary, so i can only hope hcg will work.

Dhea-s 8.330 umol/l 0.44-13.40
    Fsh 2.47iu/l 1.50-12.4
    Lh 4.57 iu/l 1.70-8.60
    Testosterone 11.2 nmol/l 7.60 - 31.40
    Free test 0.236nmol/l 0.30-1.00
    Shbg 27.8nmol/l 16-55
    Oestradial 52pmol/l 0-191.99
    My last non trt blood work. Lh and fsh were semi normal i think so that would lead the problem to be more primary in nature.

Unsure though. Im a strange case.

Not sure im going to be able to get hcg prescribed but i will definetly be taking it once i get dialed in and on yearly blood work

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Am I the only one here that might as well get his balls cut in order not to have kids? Perhaps a generational thing.

3rd nebido pin.

Leg was extreme sore last night. I couldnt aspirate without wiggling the needle an immense amount in the muscle as i didnt have the flexibility to twist round.
    Also my fingers are too weak to pull back the plunger. Was a fucking nightmare to push the oil through.

But then, cold muscle cold oil lol

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    With Free T below range and low E2 an average LH means your hypothalamus doesn't care about T levels. To me it sounds much like idiopathic, tertiary hypogonadism.

Free T that low should also warrant you TRT if you seek it.
    Why doesn't his hypothalamus care? I am guessing bc it is prioritising something else. I would check cortisol and expect it's high or low.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Why doesn't his hypothalamus care? I am guessing bc it is prioritising something else. I would check cortisol and expect it's high or low.
    I believe it's just physiologic in its case, a distinct causative factor or set thereof can't just be found sometimes.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are supposed to inject nebido in glute. Different muscle will have different absortion rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You are supposed to inject nebido in glute. Different muscle will have different absortion rates.
    I did inject in the glute. I worded it wrongly.

I pinned my left cheek but got a very painful sciatica feeling for over a day with pain running down my leg.

Theres no way i hit a nerve as i basically pinned my hip

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I did inject in the glute. I worded it wrongly.

I pinned my left cheek but got a very painful sciatica feeling for over a day with pain running down my leg.

Theres no way i hit a nerve as i basically pinned my hip
    Ahh ok, sorry. If its only for a day its no problem at all.

I've long gave up on using normal needles for nebido, 20g thats what I use. Trying to use a 5ml syringe with a 25g, with nebido thick oil is a no go.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Ahh ok, sorry. If its only for a day its no problem at all.

I've long gave up on using normal needles for nebido, 20g thats what I use. Trying to use a 5ml syringe with a 25g, with nebido thick oil is a no go.
    No worries it was my poor explanation lol.

I think i caused some damage wiggling the needle because i couldnt reach it with my other hand lolol.

I pinned with a 23g, very hard to push it through the needle. Takes forever

Next pin is due soon. Blood work on tuesday.

I feel like an 8 week protocol would suit me better but im on 10 so need to suck it up. The dip is pretty bad the now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information